TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Why do you always play the race card? I never Once mentioned race. Go deny the Holocaust elsewhere. I am tired of your ignorance Biff. DM me if you like and I ll give you my address and you can try and finish what Hitler started. See how it goes for you.
Oh boy, tough guy wants to fight!!! How about we stick to the topic though

Oh boy, tough guy wants to fight!!! How about we stick to the topic though
I am. He began by bringing the race card into it. Have I ever played the race card here? Back up what you say or STFU. My motto. Are you going to be a pussy your entire life, Slade?

What? Why do you bring others into it? I think For myself. Do you agree or disagree that ballot harvesting should be illegal?
Of course not. If your wife drops off your ballot for you I have zero issues with that, in fact I think it’s silly to make everybody drive to the Dropbox. If a rep at a nursing home wants to do the same for the residents there I have no issues. As long as the votes are verified to registered voters I don’t care how they get submitted

Of course not. If your wife drops off your ballot for you I have zero issues with that, in fact I think it’s silly to make everybody drive to the Dropbox. If a rep at a nursing home wants to do the same for the residents there I have no issues. As long as the votes are verified to registered voters I don’t care how they get submitted
Then we disagree. Excellent. That’s how it should be. Let’s let the voters decide. In your world, those with the most money get the most votes. No thank you.

Why are you triggered bro??
So typical. Ask four questions and you cannot answer any of them! Not even one.

Simply ask Dinesh to turn over his proof that the election was stolen to the police
Are you saying Biden is controlling all of the police departments across the country?
Idiot, police departments don't prosecute election fraud, they merely enforce civil laws and social disobedience and the crooks running the elections have been careful to skirt or avoid laws or at least make it unenforceable.

One more time, proven wrong loser, why would ballots for Trump come from left wing non-profits? What you are saying makes 0 sense. you are desperate now that fraud has been proven.
:rock: :rock: :rock:
Why hasn't Dinesh taken his evidence to the police?

Forum List

Back