TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Ballot harvesting is already illegal, moron. What part of that don't you understand?

You lied that you saw the film. IF ballot harvesting were illegal, you have dozens of prosecutable cases.

But of course your just flinging shit, and like everything you post it has no basis in fact.

Ballot Harvesting is legal and encouraged in states like California, where Reich operatives request ballots for comatose and other incapacitated people and vote in their names - for democrats.

You didn't watch the film, as always you're a lying blowhard.

Nope, I didn't bootleg it. How many times need I explain to you I streamed it until you finally understand I streamed it? Streaming is not a crime since it doesn't make a copy of it, which would be a crime. You really are dumber than shit. Are just jealous because you wanted money on something you could have gotten for free?

:abgg2q.jpg:

It's not available to stream free.

You either bootlegged it, a felony - or you're lying about seeing it (well DUH!)

Caught in your own lies again, Farouk the Felon.

You lied that you saw the film. IF ballot harvesting were illegal, you have dozens of prosecutable cases.

But of course your just flinging shit, and like everything you post it has no basis in fact.

Ballot Harvesting is legal and encouraged in states like California, where Reich operatives request ballots for comatose and other incapacitated people and vote in their names - for democrats.

There are none based on the movie. In each of those states, it's legal to have a family member, household member or care giver to drop off ballots for said groups. There is zero evidence in that movie that anyone of the people shown that they were ineligible to drop those ballots off. And there was zero evidence that any of the people shown went to more dropboxes beyond the one they showed. And if I were one of those people in that film, I'd be suing the shit out of D'Felon.

It does indeed show proof of massive election tampering.

And that's what has you Leftrolls melting down. ANYONE seeing this knows it's factual and shows massive election fraud.

Decent people will demand action to create integrity in our elections. And we all know that free and fair elections are a death knell to your Reich. Without fraud, you don't win - period.

7 states with election integrity now. 11 more with pending legislation - this just strengthens the demand for honest elections. Other states will follow.

You democrats are fucked. :thup:
where did the ballots dropped off come from?

Only ballots sent out, we're ballots requested by a legally registered voter.

only ballots that were legally requested by the registered to vote individual were counted in the election results.

only ballots that were requested, completely sealed, and signature matched were counted.... and only if there was no record of them voting in person.

So please tell us, how voter fraud occurred? Did NGOs gather votes from citizens and change any citizens vote? Did the mules dropping off change citizen's votes on their ballot cast?

Has there been any Georgia citizen that said they gave their ballot to a harvester collecting ballots in their neighborhood?

It's not available to stream free.

You either bootlegged it, a felony - or you're lying about seeing it (well DUH!)

Caught in your own lies again, Farouk the Felon.

LOLOL

Moron, of course it's free to stream. And I've already showed you the definition of "bootleg." Apparently, but not surprisingly, you didn't learn.

Bootleg is to "make, distribute, or sell" something belonging to sp.eone else without their permission.

I did not make a copy of it. I did not distribute it. I did not sell it. I streamed it. And also not surprisingly, you couldn't even post the statute you think I violated.

If I understand the concept here...cell phones were geolocated near drop boxes and ten geolocated near Democratic headquarters

Newsflash...they were in lots of other places too.

Fucking lame ass shit.

But hey...give Dinesh DiFelon $ 30 and he'll "explain it"
But among those places were 50 drop boxes and five non-profits. No one does that unless they are part of a criminal conspiracy to steal an election. How would the movie play if these people were Trump supporters? I bet you would feel much differently. Would you be defending them?

There are none based on the movie. In each of those states, it's legal to have a family member, household member or care giver to drop off ballots for said groups. There is zero evidence in that movie that anyone of the people shown that they were ineligible to drop those ballots off. And there was zero evidence that any of the people shown went to more dropboxes beyond the one they showed. And if I were one of those people in that film, I'd be suing the shit out of D'Felon.
1652462192489.png

{
Until 2016, someone could turn in a voter’s ballot only if he or she was related to the voter or lived in the same household.

But that changed in 2016, when Gov. Jerry Brown signed AB 1921, making it legal for anyone to collect and turn in an absentee or mail-in ballot. The bill’s author, Assemblywoman Lorena Gonzalez, D-San Diego, said the family restriction, while well-meaning, “simply provide(s) yet another obstacle for individuals attempting to vote, without any evidence-based justification against voter fraud.”}

where did the ballots dropped off come from?

Only ballots sent out, we're ballots requested by a legally registered voter.

only ballots that were legally requested by the registered to vote individual were counted in the election results.

only ballots that were requested, completely sealed, and signature matched were counted.... and only if there was no record of them voting in person.

So please tell us, how voter fraud occurred? Did NGOs gather votes from citizens and change any citizens vote? Did the mules dropping off change citizen's votes on their ballot cast?

Has there been any Georgia citizen that said they gave their ballot to a harvester collecting ballots in their neighborhood?
The ballots came from non profits that has access to voter rolls and knew these peoole would bnot or could not vote. That is why the cities had close to 100% turn out . That only happened in the swing states and that is a documented fact.

But among those places were 50 drop boxes and five non-profits. No one does that unless they are part of a criminal conspiracy to steal an election. How would the movie play if these people were Trump supporters? I bet you would feel much differently. Would you be defending them?

They presented no evidence anyone dropped off ballots in more than one dropbox.

LOLOL

Moron, of course it's free to stream. And I've already showed you the definition of "bootleg." Apparently, but not surprisingly, you didn't learn.

Bootleg is to "make, distribute, or sell" something belonging to sp.eone else without their permission.

I did not make a copy of it. I did not distribute it. I did not sell it. I streamed it. And also not surprisingly, you couldn't even post the statute you think I violated.

Repeating the same lies doesn't alter the fact that you're a sleazy liar.

No, it is not available to "stream free," you sleazy fucking liar.

You can see it in the theaters, you can buy a blue ray, or you can pay to stream it.

It WILL be free in the future. But in order to watch it now, you must pay.

View attachment 644053

{
Until 2016, someone could turn in a voter’s ballot only if he or she was related to the voter or lived in the same household.

But that changed in 2016, when Gov. Jerry Brown signed AB 1921, making it legal for anyone to collect and turn in an absentee or mail-in ballot. The bill’s author, Assemblywoman Lorena Gonzalez, D-San Diego, said the family restriction, while well-meaning, “simply provide(s) yet another obstacle for individuals attempting to vote, without any evidence-based justification against voter fraud.”}

Retard, California has nothing to do with 2000 Mules.

face-palm-gif.278959

Forum List

Back