TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Shapiro is selling out. The conclusion that the ballots are not fraudulent but cast fraudulently? Sorry that is good enough for me. It makes the vote uncertifiable because of how it was cast.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: cnm
Ben Shapiro thinks he knows stuff without doing the most basic preparation.

[...] The US conservative pundit Ben Shapiro has said he was “destroyed” by Andrew Neil in a TV debate in which he accused the veteran broadcaster of being a “lefty” before abruptly ending the interview.
Neil, chair of the group that owns the right wing magazine the Spectator, subjected Shapiro to a robust interrogation about previous remarks such as “Israelis like to build, Arabs like to bomb crap”, and highlighted his support for new hardline abortion laws in the state of Georgia. [...]
Shapiro is not the topic. His opinion of the movie is.

Can you prove they did not? Why announce it, faces were not blurred. You realize you have totally lost this argument and have admitted it happened? You are a class A fool.

Moron... THEY prove they can't. Their claim was they tracked 54,000 mules. They claim they knew at precisely what moment in time each of them were at a drop box. They claim they have 4 million minutes of video. You realize how easy it would have been to pull up videos of several drop boxes and go to the precise moment where they would have been able to show the same person at multiple drop boxes?

Do you have any idea how powerful that would have been for the sake of the movie? Without question, if they could have done that, they would have. That would have made their claims believable.

Instead, they just want people to take them at their word that it happened. And unfortunately for them, their word is utterly worthless since it's built upon the foundation of a known liar who was caught lying about voter fraud following the 2016 election; and on the word of a felon, convicted on campaign finance violations.

LOL

They're doing nothing because the movie fails to prove fraud. You just tacitly admitted that.
They will not even investigate the evidence they have. It is a cover up. They are not going to turn themselves in if they were , and they were, complicit.

• Funny
Moron... THEY prove they can't. Their claim was they tracked 54,000 mules. They claim they knew at precisely what moment in time each of them were at a drop box. They claim they have 4 million minutes of video. You realize how easy it would have been to pull up videos of several drop boxes and go to the precise moment where they would have been able to show the same person at multiple drop boxes?

Do you have any idea how powerful that would have been for the sake of the movie? Without question, if they could have done that, they would have. That would have made their claims believable.

Instead, they just want people to take them at their word that it happened. And unfortunately for them, their word is utterly worthless since it's built upon the foundation of a known liar who was caught lying about voter fraud following the 2016 election; and on the word of a felon, convicted on campaign finance violations.
They could be coming out with just that hearing the ridiculous excuses. The computer can match them easily. They promised much more would come out.

• Funny
Shapiro is selling out. The conclusion that the ballots are not fraudulent but cast fraudulently. Sorry that is good enough for me. It makes the vote uncertifiable because of how it was cast.

So those votes shouldn't count?

TransFido, Ben Shapiro is smarter than you and makes a credible case. Something a lapdog like you would not fucking understand you waste of life pathetic old fool.

Moron, Shapiro made claims that not even the movie made. You fail yet again because you're a failure.

It does? Guess you failed grammar too, eh TransFido?

Yes, GayShortBus, it does.

I did nothing. (stronger than I didn’t do anything.)

Can you identify what a woman is, you fucking waste of life?

Sure GayShortBus -- my wife and every woman on the planet like her.

The state authorities.

LOLOL

Every time this shit blows up in your face, your conspiracy grows wider. :lmao:

Let's add them to your ever growing list...

the Department of Justice can't be trusted ...voters can’t be trusted ... the poll workers can’t be trusted ... the voting machines can’t be trusted ... the canvasing boards can't be trusted ... the recounts can't be trusted ... the audits can't be trusted ... Democrats can't be trusted ... Republicans can't be trusted ... the media can’t be trusted ... the news can't be trusted ... Sydney Powell can't be trusted ... Lin Wood can't be trusted ... William Barr can’t be trusted ... Christopher Wray can't be trusted ... the guy who was in charge of election security can’t be trusted ... Georgia's Republican Secretary of State can't be trusted ... Gabriel Sterling, his Republican COO and Trump voter, can't be trusted ... the Republican-led Maricopa board of elections can't be trusted ... the Racine board of elections can't be trusted ... Mike Pence can't be trusted ... the pillow guy can't be trusted ... Cyber Ninja's can't be trusted ... the Arizona audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin Attorney General can't be trusted ... state authorities can't be trusted ... the lower courts can’t be trusted ... the appellate courts can’t be trusted ... the Supreme Court can’t be trusted ... the United States Congress can't be trusted ...

But Donald Trump can be trusted.

I do not think they should. Why would they end up at a non-profit to be doled out? Fraud, pinhead.

There's no evidence those votes were all for Biden nor is there evidence non-profits doled anything out to anyone regarding ballots nor is there evidence anyone dropped off ballots illegally. All you just did was to once again reveal your zest to declare Trump the winner of the election he lost at the expense of disenfranchising hundreds of thousands of voters.

G'head, keep projecting it's others who are the traitor, ya cretin.

Ben Shapiro thinks he knows stuff without doing the most basic preparation.

[...] The US conservative pundit Ben Shapiro has said he was “destroyed” by Andrew Neil in a TV debate in which he accused the veteran broadcaster of being a “lefty” before abruptly ending the interview.
Neil, chair of the group that owns the right wing magazine the Spectator, subjected Shapiro to a robust interrogation about previous remarks such as “Israelis like to build, Arabs like to bomb crap”, and highlighted his support for new hardline abortion laws in the state of Georgia. [...]
One example. Got any more you idiot Brit?

Moron, Shapiro made claims that not even the movie made. You fail yet again because you're a failure.
What? Was that even English? You are a waste of life. Tell me again how calling someone a “flaming asshole” isn’t a gay slur. Call me the N word and see how that goes for you, TransFido. You are a waste of life, you fat ugly asshole.

Yes, GayShortBus, it does.

I did nothing. (stronger than I didn’t do anything.)

Sure GayShortBus -- my wife and every woman on the planet like her.
You did nothing? LMaO!!! Your wife is a man? What? What the hell are you talking about, transFido. You’ve lost me. Whatever. You do you. Explains a lot about you.

There's no evidence those votes were all for Biden nor is there evidence non-profits doled anything out to anyone regarding ballots nor is there evidence anyone dropped off ballots illegally. All you just did was to once again reveal your zest to declare Trump the winner of the election he lost at the expense of disenfranchising hundreds of thousands of voters.

G'head, keep projecting it's others who are the traitor, ya cretin.
TransFido, ballot harvesting is stupid and should be illegal. That is all I am saying and Ben Shapiro made several salient points as to why. Duh. Just cause you’re trans doesn’t mean you can’t understand that point. Stupid lapdog.

What? Was that even English? You are a waste of life.

It was perfect English, GayShortBus. A pity you struggle so much with the English langauge.

Tell me again how calling someone a “flaming asshole” isn’t a gay slur.

Because "flaming" is adjective used to intensify the word which follows. There's nothing gay about the word, "flaming." Again, you only think there is because you're gay and so you're ultra-sensitive to it.

Call me the N word and see how that goes for you, TransFido. You are a waste of life, you fat ugly asshole.

LOLOL

You're fatter than me, ya moron. :lmao:

And I call you whatever the fuck I want and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

You did nothing? LMaO!!! Your wife is a man? What? What the hell are you talking about, transFido. You’ve lost me. Whatever. You do you. Explains a lot about you.

LOL

I say my wife is a woman and your defective brain translates that into thinking my wife is a man??

LOLOL

Now everyone here sees you're the one who doesn't know what a woman is. Prolly explains why you're gay.

TransFido, ballot harvesting is stupid and should be illegal. That is all I am saying and Ben Shapiro made several salient points as to why. Duh. Just cause you’re trans doesn’t mean you can’t understand that point. Stupid lapdog.

It is illegal, ya flaming idiot. And who cares what Shapiro says when we're here discussing 2000 Mules but he was talking about something else?

Forum List

Back