TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

The goods have been delivered. Part of the point of the movie was that state authorities have this evidence and are doing nothing. They are still covering up.

LOL

They're doing nothing because the movie fails to prove fraud. You just tacitly admitted that.

Try to pay attention, GayShortBus, we're talking about ballot harvesters, not others.
So if geo may be used for others why is it not credible here, Fido? Again, calling me gay for calling you out for using a gay slur is like calling me black for calling you out for using the “N” word. It doesn’t make sense. Typical for your posts, stalker. Are you ever not a complete waste of life?

Why didn’t he walk by 30 times any other time but only during the voting timeframe? Hmmmm
Who walked by 30 times?
Did D'Souza show the SAME person walking by the drop box 30 times?
Why no other time except during the voting timeframe?
Please tell me that D'Souza documented other days outside the voting timeframe to PROVE that this happened or didn't happen.
The phone pings and videos prove it. What part of that don't you understand?
What part........the part that PROVES that a 'ping' means a dropped ballot(s). <<< that part.

The point is they can.

rotfl-gif.288736
rotfl-gif.288736
rotfl-gif.288736

Moron -- if they could have, they would have. After all, that's what the movie was about.

Holyfuckingshit.

Who walked by 30 times?
Did D'Souza show the SAME person walking by the drop box 30 times?
Why no other time except during the voting timeframe?
Please tell me that D'Souza documented other days outside the voting timeframe to PROVE that this happened or didn't happen.

What part........the part that PROVES that a 'ping' means a dropped ballot(s). <<< that part.

I believe Ben over a failed broke school teacher.

There's no limit as long as their household members, family members or care givers.

And I've posted this link at least twice so far. Stop ignoring it...

I see all those people with families big enough to keep them dropping ballots all day long. The evidence proves that is what they did.

rotfl-gif.288736
rotfl-gif.288736
rotfl-gif.288736

Moron -- if they could have, they would have. After all, that's what the movie was about.

Holyfuckingshit.
Can you prove they did not? Why announce it, faces were not blurred. You realize you have totally lost this argument and have admitted it happened? You are a class A fool.

So if geo may be used for others why is it not credible here, Fido?

You really are retarded, GayShortBus, to not already understand why. But I'm a kind-hearted Liberal so I'll explain it to ya .... geolocating only reveals a person's probably location. It does nothing to reveal a person's actions. While it can show a dot on a map, it can't show a person illegally stuffing ballots into a drop box.

Again, calling me gay for calling you out for using a gay slur is like calling me black for calling you out for using the “N” word. It doesn’t make sense.

LOL

Now that's one fucked up analogy, even for you, GayShortBus. I didn't do the equivalent of using the N-word so you didn't call me out for doing anything like that regarding gays. I used a word which has absolutely nothing to do with homosexuality. But being a gay man yourself, your delicate sensitivities to that subject led you to think I did. That's how I now know you're a flaming faggot.

You really are retarded, GayShortBus, to not already understand why. But I'm a kind-hearted Liberal so I'll explain it to ya .... geolocating only reveals a person's probably location. It does nothing to reveal a person's actions. While it can show a dot on a map, it can't show a person illegally stuffing ballots into a drop box.

LOL

Now that's one fucked up analogy, even for you, GayShortBus. I didn't do the equivalent of using the N-word so you didn't call me out for doing anything like that regarding gays. I used a word which has absolutely nothing to do with homosexuality. But being a gay man yourself, your delicate sensitivities to that subject led you to think I did. That's how I now know you're a flaming faggot.
“Probably location” lol. You said “flaming”. That’s the equivalent of the “N” word. I called You out for being a hypocrite Dembot and you start calling me “gay”. Are you ever not a complete tard, transFido?

LOL

TransFido, Ben Shapiro is smarter than you and makes a credible case. Something a lapdog like you would not fucking understand you waste of life pathetic old fool.

I see all those people with families big enough to keep them dropping ballots all day long. The evidence proves that is what they did.

LOL

You're lying again FruitLoops. In reality, you've seen no one drop off more than a few ballots and you've seen no one drop off ballots at more than one location.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.

No it's not....They've run like scalded cats from every 2020 elecction fraud story, after Dominion threatened to sue them....They're the typical spineless republican scum who gave us Trump....Fuck Newsmucks.
I thought truth was a complete defence...

TransFido, Ben Shapiro is smarter than you and makes a credible case. Something a lapdog like you would not fucking understand you waste of life pathetic old fool.
Ben Shapiro thinks he knows stuff without doing the most basic preparation.

[...] The US conservative pundit Ben Shapiro has said he was “destroyed” by Andrew Neil in a TV debate in which he accused the veteran broadcaster of being a “lefty” before abruptly ending the interview.
Neil, chair of the group that owns the right wing magazine the Spectator, subjected Shapiro to a robust interrogation about previous remarks such as “Israelis like to build, Arabs like to bomb crap”, and highlighted his support for new hardline abortion laws in the state of Georgia. [...]

Forum List

Back