TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

So which is it?

1). Just walking by 30 times in one day? Delivery or Ride Share.
or
2). Dropping off these harvested ballots each time? 30 Different times.

Show us proof from D'Souzas film where this actually happened.
The phone pings and videos prove it. What part of that don't you understand?

And why isn't the ministry of truth chiming in? I'll tell you why. They are scared to death of it because it proves fraud. Surely they would have said something by now. More OBVIOUS guilt.

I’ll listen next time I’m on the road. The situation you paint is promoting turn out, not forcing people to do anything against their own free will…. why do you have an issue with that?
Nope it’s allowing those with the deepest pockets to essentially buy votes. Ben explains it very well and also questions much of 2000 mules. He is very fair IMO. But you ll never listen. But regardless. That is my proofz

I never said it was illegal if they are taken to a polling place or dropped in front of an election officials. Find me a law that says differently in one of the 5 states. I'll wait.
You said it was illegal for somebody to drop off somebody else’s ballot in a dropbox. That just not true

Can you not read? You are paying for people to walk to persons houses and basically tell ‘em to fill out the ballot to your liking and you ll mail it for em. That’s for all intents and purposes buying votes. As I said listen to yesterdays Ben Shapiro podcast. That’s my evidence. I already said this. Can you not fucking read, transocrat or are you trolling again? It’s free on Spotify. Check it out.

Which is already illegal in 4 of the 5 states in question and no one is claiming that happened.

Which is already illegal in 4 of the 5 states in question and no one is claiming that happened.
People are claiming it happened actually. The podcast explains it quite well, Fido. I find Ben Shapiro to be fair and I disagree with him frequently as well.

Nope it’s allowing those with the deepest pockets to essentially buy votes. Ben explains it very well and also questions much of 2000 mules. He is very fair IMO. But you ll never listen. But regardless. That is my proofz
Well in that case every candidate that spends money on campaigning is buying votes. What an idiotic argument you are making.

What does he question? The evidence does not lie.

But it should be. My POV.
I don’t care what you think it should be. Go vote for it. This debate is about fake claims of a stolen election and a main point being made is that people illegally dropped multiple ballots in drop boxes. Try and keep up

All ten of them or more? Multiple times? You are being ridiculous.

Liar, the film doesn't prove anyone dropped off ballots more than once.

The reality says you got caught by the same technique law enforcemwnt uses. That is a fact you cannot change.

LOLOL

You moron, law enforcement doesn't utilize geolocations to catch ballot harvesters. To do that, they rely on fingerprints.

What does Benny boy question about 2000 mules. Please share with the class

Well in that case every candidate that spends money on campaigning is buying votes. What an idiotic argument you are making.
Right so now who spends the most will garner the most votes. Is that how we want to be run? And it’s HIS argument and I agree with him, you fucking waste of life.
What does he question? The evidence does not lie.
listen to it and hear for yourself

I don’t care what you think it should be. Go vote for it. This debate is about fake claims of a stolen election and a main point being made is that people illegally dropped multiple ballots in drop boxes. Try and keep up
Why don't you ever mention the same people are dropping ballots at different boxes all fucking day long and into the AM hours?

Liar, the film doesn't prove anyone dropped off ballots more than once.

LOLOL

You moron, law enforcement doesn't utilize geolocations to catch ballot harvesters. To do that, they rely on fingerprints.
Law enforcement uses geo for other purposes so geo is widely known and used frequently. Listen to the podcast and educate yourself, stalker.

Forum List

Back