TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Buying votes would be going to somebody’s door and offering people money for their ballots and then filling it out against the wishes of the person signing the ballot. You’re not saying that’s what’s happening are you?

It sounds like your implying that there is force or intimidation involved where outsiders are deciding who other people vote for. Do you have evidence of this?
Can you not read? You are paying for people to walk to persons houses and basically tell ‘em to fill out the ballot to your liking and you ll mail it for em. That’s for all intents and purposes buying votes. As I said listen to yesterdays Ben Shapiro podcast. That’s my evidence. I already said this. Can you not fucking read, transocrat or are you trolling again? It’s free on Spotify. Check it out.

Well perhaps you should correct your buddies here who keep repeating that it is illegal. Start with Lastamender
I said it should be illegal and he is not my buddy, transocrat. I am My own person. I do not need “buddies” to make you look like an idiot. You do that well on your own. Tell me again how boring Biden is as mothers cannot find enough baby formula to feed their kids. Biden is a moron like his voter base.

Can you not read? You are paying for people to walk to persons houses and basically tell ‘em to fill out the ballot to your liking and you ll mail it for em. That’s for all intents and purposes buying votes. As I said listen to yesterdays Ben Shapiro podcast. That’s my evidence. I already said this. Can you not fucking read, transocrat or are you trolling again? It’s free on Spotify. Check it out.
That’s not buying votes. Not even close. If street teams are pressuring or intimidating citizens to vote against their will then that is an obvious issue and should not be legal. You are implying this is being done. Do you have proof?

Liar. In Georgia. household members, family members and caregivers can drop off ballots for others who reside with them.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.
All ten of them or more? Multiple times? You are being ridiculous. The reality says you got caught by the same technique law enforcemwnt uses. That is a fact you cannot change.

That’s not buying votes. Not even close. If street teams are pressuring or intimidating citizens to vote against their will then that is an obvious issue and should not be legal. You are implying this is being done. Do you have proof?
Whistle blowers in three states say they are.

I said it should be illegal and he is not my buddy, transocrat. I am My own person. I do not need “buddies” to make you look like an idiot. You do that well on your own. Tell me again how boring Biden is as mothers cannot find enough baby formula to feed their kids. Biden is a moron like his voter base.
Biden is boring and he isn’t in charge of baby formula production. Nice change of subject. You do a fine job making yourself look foolish

What the fuck? You troll. Listen to the podcast. You claim you respect Ben. So give him a listen. Duh. And yeah it is buying votes IMO. You’re paying people to go out and collect ballots that normally would not be cast and only those who agree with your political views.

Excellent so if you are going to claim a stolen election you would need to isolate those votes that were improperly cast and then deduct them from each candidates totals. You can’t do that can you?

He doesn't want to do that. Like D'Souza, he wants to presume 100% of them were for Biden so that 3 states would be flipped, conveniently giving Trump a 279 to 259 edge.

How do you end up walking by 30 drop boxes in one day?
So which is it?

1). Just walking by 30 times in one day? Delivery or Ride Share.
or
2). Dropping off these harvested ballots each time? 30 Different times.

Show us proof from D'Souzas film where this actually happened.

Biden is boring and he isn’t in charge of baby formula production. Nice change of subject. You do a fine job making yourself look foolish
To you he isn’t in charge or responsible for anything. You troll so Why cant I? I told you my evidence was the podcast and you conveniently ignored that, transocrat.

Well perhaps you should correct your buddies here who keep repeating that it is illegal. Start with Lastamender
I never said it was illegal if they are taken to a polling place or dropped in front of an election officials. Find me a law that says differently in one of the 5 states. I'll wait.

They want laissez faire, they get laissez faire, then they blame the president for baby formula shortages. It makes sense, after a botched lobotomy.

So which is it?

1). Just walking by 30 times in one day? Delivery or Ride Share.
or
2). Dropping off these harvested ballots each time? 30 Different times.

Show us proof from D'Souzas film where this actually happened.
Why didn’t he walk by 30 times any other time but only during the voting timeframe? Hmmmm

What the fuck? You troll. Listen to the podcast. You claim you respect Ben. So give him a listen. Duh. And yeah it is buying votes IMO. You’re paying people to go out and collect ballots that normally would not be cast and only those who agree with your political views.
I’ll listen next time I’m on the road. The situation you paint is promoting turn out, not forcing people to do anything against their own free will…. why do you have an issue with that?

Forum List

Back