TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Please. Everyone knows that is ridiculous. You are fucked troll, fraud has been proven. I do not give a fuck what you think but will no longer reply to your stupid posts that never address the evidence that law enforcement uses to convict criminals that they have.

LOLOLOL

Run, Forrest! Run!!! :scared1:

Because they are not legit the way they were cast. You lose. Game over.
Excellent so if you are going to claim a stolen election you would need to isolate those votes that were improperly cast and then deduct them from each candidates totals. You can’t do that can you?

Ballot harvesting isn’t illegal in some states but it should be outlawed in every state.
I got no issues with taking my families ballots to the mailbox. Don’t see what the big fuss is about that. The ballots still undergo verification. We are talking about real votes

Fuck that, the evidence of fraud is refutable. It is the same evidence used by law enforcement to convict criminals. And who cares what NBC news says.

Address the facts not the messenger. The election was stolen by a massive criminal conspiracy just like Biden said it would be. There is also video. Lots of them.

LOLOL

It's sooo irrefutable, they never once show any single person dropping off ballots more than one time. 4 million minutes of video... geolocations to the second ... and they couldn't produce one single mule on camera.

face-palm-gif.278959

Actually, didn't Jeff Epstein end up in prison, then murdered by Hillary because the whole "democrats are pedophiles" thing was proven??

Shouldn't you vile Nazis be calling things "Conspiracy Theories" before they are proven in a court of law?

:lmao:
Oh good youve already seen the videos and bought into that craziness. I should have known!!

I got no issues with taking my families ballots to the mailbox. Don’t see what the big fuss is about that. The ballots still undergo verification. We are talking about real votes
I ll explain it to you since you’re dumb. The Democratic Party invests $50mil to go into swing states and Democrat households and tells em, here are ballots, sign em and I ll drop em off for you. Don’t know how to fill it out? I ll Do it for you. That’s ballot harvesting that should be illegal. No one cares about your leftist family, transocrat.

Listen to yesterday’s episode of the Ben Shapiro podcast. He explains it well and fairly. You claim you respect Ben. So do it. Or did you lie about that as well?

I ll explain it to you since you’re dumb. The Democratic Party invests $50mil to go into swing states and Democrat households and tells em, here are ballots, sign em and I ll drop em off for you. Don’t know how to fill it out? I ll Do it for you. That’s ballot harvesting that should be illegal. No one cares about your leftist family, transocrat.
That wasn’t what I was talking about but out of curiosity…. Why do you want that to be illegal?

That wasn’t what I was talking about but out of curiosity…. Why do you want that to be illegal?
Because then the party is essentially buying votes. And it’s not what you were talking about but that is what happened. So I come to a door of an old lady, and I say give me your ballot. I ll help you fill it out and mail it for you. Just sign it. That’s at worst voter intimidation and it’s certainly buying votes. If you want to vote do so in person unless you have a valid reason as to why you cannot. Sick, out of state for business or military duty, etc.

Name a state. Let’s dig in

He's lying. Clear evidence that even he knows he's full of shit.

Specific people may return ballot (household members, caregivers, and/or family members)

• Arizona
  • Georgia
  • Michigan
  • Nevada

Unspecified (no laws specifying whether someone may return ballots on behalf of voters)

• Wisconsin

Someone chosen by voter may return ballot

• Pennsylvania

In every single state in that film, it's legal for someone to drop off ballots for another, though it varies who is eligible.

Because then the party is essentially buying votes. And it’s not what you were talking about but that is what happened. So I come to a door of an old lady, and I say give me your ballot. I ll help you fill it out and mail it for you. Just sign it. That’s at worst voter intimidation and it’s certainly buying votes. If you want to vote do so in person unless you have a valid reason as to why you cannot. Sick, out of state for business or military duty, etc.
Buying votes would be going to somebody’s door and offering people money for their ballots and then filling it out against the wishes of the person signing the ballot. You’re not saying that’s what’s happening are you?

It sounds like your implying that there is force or intimidation involved where outsiders are deciding who other people vote for. Do you have evidence of this?

He's lying. Clear evidence that even he knows he's full of shit.

Specific people may return ballot (household members, caregivers, and/or family members)
  • Arizona
  • Georgia
  • Michigan
  • Nevada
Unspecified (no laws specifying whether someone may return ballots on behalf of voters)
  • Wisconsin
Someone chosen by voter may return ballot
  • Pennsylvania

In every single state in that film, it's legal for someone to drop off ballots for another, though it varies who is eligible.

Agreed. I’ve posted this link three times now trying to get Lastamender to discuss the actual law and he has ignored me every time

Forum List

Back