TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Not everyone went to 30 to 50 of them either. But they caught the people that did. Admit the election was stolen.

Uber drivers may have.

Answer this ... if any one person made 30 to 50 trips to drop off multiple ballots ... how come D'Souza, with 4 million minutes of video, didn't show anybody dropping off ballots twice?

If it were the truth, there would have been indictments. There were none. You simply made a fool of yourself fir the umpteenth time.

Insert lame excuses here --> __________
No. Not by corrupt state officials. The video evidence is enough. They are doing nothing. Using corrupt people not doing anything is not an excuse it is a cover up. You cannot win this argument. That is another fact.

Uber drivers may have.

Answer this ... if any one person made 30 to 50 trips to drop off multiple ballots ... how come D'Souza, with 4 million minutes of video, didn't show anybody dropping off ballots twice?
May have? Since when has that been good enough for you? You demand proof from me. You are such a lying hypocrite. Your should be totally ignored by anyone who can think. And you probably are.

Easy, because D’Souza is an agent of the deep state and is covering for the Libs.

It is based on evidence. Now answer my question. If our justice system convicts people on this kind of evidence why is this different?

Moron, you claimed those ballots contributed to some precincts going all for Biden. But those ballots never saw the inside of a precinct. They went straight to an election office where they were validated and held onto until election day so they could be counted officially.

Do you ever man up and admit when you're proven wrong?

And I've answered that question multiple times. That technology only reveals a person is almost certainly at a location. It doesn't reveal a person's actions. For Sedition Day, it could be used to determine who went inside the Capitol. It couldn't be used to determine who assaulted police. Likewise, it can be used to determine who was in close proximity to a drop box. But it can't be used to determine if they inserted ballots into a drop box.

That's just yet another reason 2000 Mules failed to hit its target.

Last edited:
No. Not by corrupt state officials. The video evidence is enough. They are doing nothing. Using corrupt people not doing anything is not an excuse it is a cover up. You cannot win this argument. That is another fact.

Thanks for offering g up yet more lame excuses. You helped prove my point.
thumbsup.gif

Let’s dig a little deeper into the the illegality of the ballot harvesting. For sake of this debate let’s assume all your claims are true and people were dropping off
Multiple ballots into ballot boxes. Let’s drill in on that. Pick a state and let’s look at the laws and penalties….

Hey Lastamender dont ignore the question above. Pick a state, let’s dig into the election laws and see where we land

May have? Since when has that been good enough for you? You demand proof from me. You are such a lying hypocrite. Your should be totally ignored by anyone who can think. And you probably are.

It's your baseless claim that people kept returning to a drop box to deliver ballots. It's easy for me to throw out alternative possibilities for why they may have made repeated trips to drop boxes.

Moron, you claimed those ballots contributed to some precincts going all for Biden. But those ballots never saw the inside of a precinct. They went straight to an election office where they were validated and held onto until election day so they could be counted officially.

Do you ever man up and admit when you're proven wrong?

And I've answered that question multiple times. That technology only reveals a person is almost certainly at a location. It doesn't reveal a person's actions. For Sedition Day, it could be used to determine who went inside the Capitol. It couldn't be used to determine who assaulted police. Likewise, it can be used to determine who was in close proximity to a drop box. But it can't be used to determine if they inserted ballots into a drop box.

That's just yet another reason 2000 Mules failed to hit its target.
I do not care about that shit. I care they tracked people and filmed people committing felonies to steal an election. They have proven massive organized fraud. A conspiracy theory that came true like so many others.

Crawl back in your hole traitor, the game is over.

Uber drivers may have.

It did, and they can. They track the people to different boxes and the camera shows them. That simple, traitor.

I do not care about that shit. I care they tracked people and filmed people committing felonies to steal an election. They have proven massive organized fraud. A conspiracy theory that came true like so many others.

Liar. Not a single person was proven to have committed a felony. They didn't prove any of the people shown in the film were illegally dropping off ballots. They didn't even show anyone dropping off ballots more than once.

Since when is dropping off legit votes stealing an election? If laws were broken dropping off the votes that doesn’t mean the election was stolen. You have to show fraudulent votes being counted or the count being manipulated or something that would impact the results of the true vote. You haven’t done any of this. And you’ve ignored my question twice about digging into the actual state laws about ballot harvesting. Why you dodging that?

It did, and they can. They track the people to different boxes and the camera shows them. That simple, traitor.

Liar, in the movie, they didn't show a single person making more than one drop.

4 million minutes of video and zero people appearing twice.

False. That technology is only used to determine someone's location. It's not used to determine someone's actions. For example, it was used to determine some people were inside the Capitol on Sedition Day. It wasn't used to determine what they were doing inside the Capitol. Likewise, that technology can show who was near drop boxes; but it doesn't reveal what they were doing there.
I've said this to Lastamender multiple times and he just deflects.
"The proof is there." he says. With NO actual proof at all.

Liar. Not a single person was proven to have committed a felony. They didn't prove any of the people shown in the film were illegally dropping off ballots. They didn't even show anyone dropping off ballots more than once.
Because they have not been charged, idiot.

Since when is dropping off legit votes stealing an election? If laws were broken dropping off the votes that doesn’t mean the election was stolen. You have to show fraudulent votes being counted or the count being manipulated or something that would impact the results of the true vote. You haven’t done any of this. And you’ve ignored my question twice about digging into the actual state laws about ballot harvesting. Why you dodging that?
Because they are not legit the way they were cast. You lose. Game over.

This technology may track people walking/driving by, but it doesn't, in ANY way, determine if they dropped of ballot(s).

Do we have to wait another 3-4 explosive weeks, for the game to be over?
The videos determine that. Try again.

How do you end up walking by 30 drop boxes in one day?

The videos determine that. Try again.

How do you end up walking by 30 drop boxes in one day?

No, they don't. The videos don't reveal they're doing anything illegal. And there's been no video shown of anyone else going to more than one dropbox.

Forum List

Back