Well, the intelligence committee has done it's last meaningful work for the foreseeable future.

Nobody believes that story anymore. It’s quite evident Trump sold us out in hopes of getting a Trump Tower/Moscow by sucking up to Putin.

#GANGOF4TRUMPPUTINXILILKIM
It's not a matter of "belief" little cultist.

It is simply the truth, no matter how desperately you try and lie about it.

It's not a matter of "belief" little cultist.

It is simply the truth, no matter how desperately you try and lie about it.
No it's not. and there's the "C" word again so EVERYBODY DRINK!

1718675116310.png

those are all conservative ideas entertained by this court. the unitary executive and independent state legislature are not what you are fighting against. , it is what you are fighting FOR.
We are fighting for all of this with a fiat currency that is moving to out of control status. This while we pushed globalism that makes much of our products for us overseas as slaves almost. Now remove this.

You’re a shill for dictators!

#WAKEUP
Squeals the moron who was in favor of vax mandates, lockdowns, censorship, gun control, and every other thing nazis were infamous for.

I keep thinking you can't get any more stupid, then you prove me wrong.

DURRRRRR

Squeals the moron who was in favor of vax mandates, lockdowns, censorship, gun control, and every other thing nazis were infamous for.

I keep thinking you can't get any more stupid, then you prove me wrong.

DURRRRRR
Those were all perfectly normal activities , if you know anything about history. I suggest you take a refresher course.

#AMINDISAHORRIBLETHINGTOWASTE

Those were all perfectly normal activities , if you know anything about history. I suggest you take a refresher course.

#AMINDISAHORRIBLETHINGTOWASTE
Normal? In nazi Germany, yes, they were.

Not in a FREE, non fascist country, like the USA.

Go to Russia, pootin is the sort of leader you like.

Normal? In nazi Germany, yes, they were.

Not in a FREE, non fascist country, like the USA.

Go to Russia, pootin is the sort of leader you like.
No, got to fight the possibility the the fascist Project 2025 could become reality.

#MAGA=FASCISM

No, got to fight the possibility the the fascist Project 2025 could become reality.

#MAGA=FASCISM
Buuuuuuut YOU are the fascist.

You dummy

my momma don't need to show me what is in plain sight.

how can "separation of powers" be more than a theoretical slogan from the federalist papers if the executive (or ex executive or an outside authoritarian movement such as "christian nationalists") controls the other branches with bribery and extortion?

Like women having penises?

Forum List

Back