TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

I hope he can get around the RINO AG.

So? He'll turn up nothing, just like in Georgia, and then you'll simply add him to your conspiracy. How many times have we seen you do this in the past? I've literally lost count.

So if geo may be used for others why is it not credible here, Fido? Again, calling me gay for calling you out for using a gay slur is like calling me black for calling you out for using the “N” word. It doesn’t make sense. Typical for your posts, stalker. Are you ever not a complete waste of life?
You get more and more retarded by the day. Geo is used to place people at the scene of crimes.

The data, you idiot.
The data doesn’t show what you claim
That is what I say because that is what I believe. I can see no other explanation. I do not know how anyone can.
there you go, the first truthful thing youve said. You believe it. Your belief is blinding you from the facts and objectivity. That’s why you won’t dove into details and keep repeating falsehoods.

there you go, the first truthful thing youve said. You believe it. Your belief is blinding you from the facts and objectivity. That’s why you won’t dove into details and keep repeating falsehoods.
Yeah, that's a great example of being intellectually calcified within an ideology.

It's bad enough to not know or understand contrary perspectives and opinions, to be incurious; it's much worse when they are conditioned to actively avoid contrary perspectives and opinions as "fake news".

And then, the ultimate step from obedient, mindless tribalism to contemporary cultism only requires one additional ingredient: A singular, powerful, dynamic leader to whom they commit, and around whom they rally.

Last edited:
It was perfect English, GayShortBus. A pity you struggle so much with the English langauge.

Because "flaming" is adjective used to intensify the word which follows. There's nothing gay about the word, "flaming." Again, you only think there is because you're gay and so you're ultra-sensitive to it.

LOLOL

You're fatter than me, ya moron. :lmao:

And I call you whatever the fuck I want and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.
Flaming isn’t a gay slur? You’re a moron and you’re married to a man, transFido

It is illegal, ya flaming idiot. And who cares what Shapiro says when we're here discussing 2000 Mules but he was talking about something else?
We are discussing 2000 mules? I was Speaking with Slade and you butted in. Why? You’re obsessed with me and now you’re wishing I were gay. You’re sick and demented. Leave me alone. I am happily married to a WOMAN. You fat lapdog

Your butt buddy keeps repeating that it’s a sure thing, all proven.
Another gay slur from a Democrat. Hilarious. You’re obviously an idiot since I told you several times. I do not have any “buddies” on this board. I am a lone wolf. I am married with kids. You’re a 50 yr old man who has never been married or been with a woman. Project much?

Forum List

Back