Tv's & smartphones talking in secret to spy on you

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
“Now they can link the TV and phone as belonging to the same person,” reported Digital Trends when the technology first broke. “Advertisers have developed lots of techniques for device-matching, because the more accurately they can track your activities, the easier it is for them to advertise to you.”
Breaking: TVs & Smartphones ‘Talking’ in Secret to Spy on You

You parasites really have no idea the dangers you are in and all of what's coming this is only a hint of what you idiots are seeing........

“Now they can link the TV and phone as belonging to the same person,” reported Digital Trends when the technology first broke. “Advertisers have developed lots of techniques for device-matching, because the more accurately they can track your activities, the easier it is for them to advertise to you.”

You parasites really have no idea the dangers you are in and all of what's coming this is only a hint of what you idiots are seeing........
I see the zombies everyday...

phone-491x275.png

I see the zombies everyday...

phone-491x275.png

Wait until these assholes get the chip in their heads Elon Musk will be releasing this shit next year I believe. You can go to a gawd dam KIOSK in a fkn mall and get one LMFAO these idiots who will do it too

At first I was all for E. M then he flipped to that if u cant beat them join them bs..

Elon Musk says Neuralink plans 2020 human test of brain-computer ...
Elon Musk says his Neuralink startup already has a brain-machine interface working in monkeysAnonymous View
Jul 17, 2019 ... Elon Musk says Neuralink plans 2020 human test of brain-computer interface ... "Ultimately, we can do a full brain-machine interfaces where we can ... "The interface to the chip is wireless so you have no wires poking out of ...
Elon Musk's brain-machine start-up plans human trials in 2020
Elon Musk's brain-machine start-up plans human trials in 2020Anonymous View
Jul 17, 2019 ... Here's what you need to know about Elon Musk's brain-machine project ... “It will take a long time, and you'll see it coming,” Musk said at ...
Elon Musk Unveils Neuralink Brain-Computer Interface, Wants To ...
Elon Musk Wants To Connect Human Brains Directly To Computers Next YearAnonymous View
Jul 17, 2019 ... Elon Musk Wants To Connect Human Brains Directly To Computers ... You need Elon Musk's new invention like you need a hole in your head. ... Musk's project, called Neuralink, plans to start clinical trials in humans by the end of 2020. ... the brain and patch the skull holes with a computer chip, which can ...
Elon Musk wants to hook your brain directly up to computers ...
Elon Musk wants to hook your brain up directly to computers — starting next yearAnonymous View
Jul 16, 2019 ... Arriving at that goal "will take a long time," Musk said in a presentation ... Neuralink was to treat brain disorders, saying, "We can solve that with a chip. ... to implant the first chip in a human patient before the end of 2020, Musk ...
Elon Musk Sees His Neuralink Merging Your Brain With A.I. - Forbes

If Elon Musk would hook up my brain to his computer there would be a massive explosion and nuclear fallout on his end.

Another good reason I won't own one of the dammed things. I know it's odd for one of the assholes that helped to create them to say but I no longer work so I just don't need one or the expense.

Forum List

Back