Twin Carbs

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
1706912583380.png

To get serious for a moment, there is no rational reason for men to find large boobs sexually attractive. As soon as they sprout, gravity starts to take over and make them look like feed bags. It is a strong possibility that the woman in the picture eventually had surgery to reduce the size of those boobs,

My own theory is that Mother Nature gave women boobs to let males know when they were old enough to breed. It's a signal that all men notice but we are culturally encouraged not to stare. But the male mind takes the next logical step and concludes that the bigger the boobs, the more the girl is "ready" for sex. It is actually perverse.

There is nothing attractive or sexy about that woman's chest.

To get serious for a moment, there is no rational reason for men to find large boobs sexually attractive. As soon as they sprout, gravity starts to take over and make them look like feed bags. It is a strong possibility that the woman in the picture eventually had surgery to reduce the size of those boobs,

My own theory is that Mother Nature gave women boobs to let males know when they were old enough to breed. It's a signal that all men notice but we are culturally encouraged not to stare. But the male mind takes the next logical step and concludes that the bigger the boobs, the more the girl is "ready" for sex. It is actually perverse.

There is nothing attractive or sexy about that woman's chest.
/——/ You had me at feed bags.

Forum List

Back