Twitter Apologizes For trump Pushing Conspiracy Theory

At least one social media platform has some sense of responsibility and ethics.

We know trump will never apologize or admit he lied and pushed a totally debunked conspiracy theory.

They are working on expanding existing product features and policies so they can more effectively address lies and conspiracy theories like this in the future. They hope to have those changes in place soon.

Conspiracy theories and lies shouldn't be coming from the president of the United States.

I can't wait to have a responsible adult in our White House again.

Full disclosure, I don't have a Twitter account. I've never had one and never will.

They should ban his account. I'd love to watch Cult45 lose their tiny minds. :auiqs.jpg:

I would love to see that.

I love seeing them come unglued because Twitter did the right thing.

It's fun to watch.

We know trump will never apologize or admit he lied and pushed a totally debunked conspiracy theory.

They are working on expanding existing product features and policies so they can more effectively address lies and conspiracy theories like this in the future. They hope to have those changes in place soon.

Conspiracy theories and lies shouldn't be coming from the president of the United States.

Full disclosure, I don't have a Twitter account. I've never had one and never will.

Hey, Dana, it's NOT a conspiracy theory. The little weasel Joey most likely MURDERED the poor woman. PLEASE avoid political threads, and stay with photography and music. Thank you.

I really don't think Jack Dorsey had anything to do with the apology itself. If he really did, it was mostly a PR stunt. He was never in favor of what Trump has said on Twitter anyways.

Back in 2019, he tried to censor Trump.

Yep. Dorsey is a soy boy, most likely gay, supporter of pedophiles, little TWIT. It's appropriate he works for Twitter.

Did they apologize for the Russia collusion conspiracy theory allowed on their platform?
Apparently Trumpers haven’t a clue what a conspiracy theory is. That is why they don’t know how to respond when confronted by one.

Coming from the party of Trump Russia collusion that's pretty amusing.
Trump’s connections with Russia were well documented in the Mueller Report. It just didn’t arise to any thing criminal. The Mueller Report was not based on conspiracy idiocy. Trump’s tweets concerning Scarborough was nothing but lies and conspiracy laden nonsense.
It was all based on a conspiracy theory you idiot. No underlying crime had been committed. It was just an accusation with nothing to back it up.

Completely different than finding a dead woman under someone’s desk, because obviously a homicide happened that warrants an investigation.
Wrong. The Mueller Report was based in a thorough investigation not conspiracy nonsense. As I said you haven’t a clue what a conspiracy theory looks like. Just because you think it is one, does not make it so.

It's these types of antics that will ultimately cost Trump reelection.

Did they apologize for the Russia collusion conspiracy theory allowed on their platform?
Apparently Trumpers haven’t a clue what a conspiracy theory is. That is why they don’t know how to respond when confronted by one.

Trump’s connections with Russia were well documented in the Mueller Report. It just didn’t arise to any thing criminal. The Mueller Report was not based on conspiracy idiocy. Trump’s tweets concerning Scarborough was nothing but lies and conspiracy laden nonsense.
It was all based on a conspiracy theory you idiot. No underlying crime had been committed. It was just an accusation with nothing to back it up.

Completely different than finding a dead woman under someone’s desk, because obviously a homicide happened that warrants an investigation.
Wrong. The Mueller Report was based in a thorough investigation not conspiracy nonsense. As I said you haven’t a clue what a conspiracy theory looks like. Just because you think it is one, does not make it so.
The Mueller report was a joke, and it had to admit all that all accusations about collusion with Russia to rig the election was total bunk, with zero evidence after two years of investigations. Which proves it was indeed a conspiracy theory.

That's hilarious coming from a douche whose fellow commie pals pushed the lie that Trump and the ROOSKIES hacked the DNC server. I like Trump if for no other reason than he drives the leftard clown posse of sniveling, commie cowards absolutely batshit crazy. You think that Jesuit Joe, the pedo is an upgrade? Do tell?

(snicker)

Awesome, but "deeply sorry" isn't good enough. They need to fucking DO something.

An apology is nice, but it is no more useful than offering thoughts and prayers to school shooting victims. I know they won't ban Trump from constantly tweeting such vile trash, but they should at least remove those tweets like they were asked.
Scarborough is garbage right along with that skank that shares the propaganda desk with him. Her father was one disgusting sack of shit. I like to think that when Zbigniew Brzezinski got to hell that he was pushed to the front of the line.

Congrats!
Literally none of that is true.

They should ban his account. I'd love to watch Cult45 lose their tiny minds. :auiqs.jpg:
I would love to see them try.

Jo

I would love to see them try.

Jo

Me too. :popcorn:

Congrats!
Literally none of that is true.
Yep. Our little Johnny IS a bit dim. This is mostly likely caused by his SEVERE TDS, which has unfortunately changed his once functioning brain into a quivering mass of unthinking gelatin. VERY sad, but QUITE preventable.

Awesome, but "deeply sorry" isn't good enough. They need to fucking DO something.

Twitter says they are doing something and it will be available soon.

I don't know how true that is.

Twitter says they are doing something and it will be available soon.

I don't know how true that is.

Yeah, Twitter and FB have been claiming this crap for years. They actually DO something only when they've been shamed into it and/or forced to. YouTube has been a lot better about taking down conspiracy theories, propaganda and lies.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Too Funny!

Twitter calling fact based information from POTUS 'conspiracy"... Thats rich... Dimwits are in full blown panic mode to cover up the Coup D'eTat... Priceless,,,,

Trump’s connections with Russia were well documented in the Mueller Report.

Yes. Knowing people isn't collusion. If you had bothered to think before you posted you would have known that.

The Mueller Report was not based on conspiracy idiocy. Trump’s tweets concerning Scarborough was nothing but lies and conspiracy laden nonsense.

Just another lie. The claim was Trump colluded with Russia to win the election.

Jesus Christ if you are going to be this ignorant of the facts don't bother posting back.
Indeed.lol

Does this mean the Mueller report, the Ukraine phone call/impeachment, Flynn entrapment are not conspiracies?

Snicker...................

The Mueller report, the Ukraine phone call, and the Flynn case were not conspiracies.

Forum List

Back