Twitter Apologizes For trump Pushing Conspiracy Theory

At least one social media platform has some sense of responsibility and ethics.

We know trump will never apologize or admit he lied and pushed a totally debunked conspiracy theory.

They are working on expanding existing product features and policies so they can more effectively address lies and conspiracy theories like this in the future. They hope to have those changes in place soon.

Conspiracy theories and lies shouldn't be coming from the president of the United States.

I can't wait to have a responsible adult in our White House again.

Full disclosure, I don't have a Twitter account. I've never had one and never will.

Awesome, but "deeply sorry" isn't good enough. They need to fucking DO something.

Twitter says they are doing something and it will be available soon.

I don't know how true that is.

Yeah, Twitter and FB have been claiming this crap for years. They actually DO something only when they've been shamed into it and/or forced to. YouTube has been a lot better about taking down conspiracy theories, propaganda and lies.
ANOTHER one of our unfortunate friends with a quivering mass of unthinking gelatin for a brain chimes in. Quite sad, but extremely hilarious to observe!

We know trump will never apologize or admit he lied and pushed a totally debunked conspiracy theory.

They are working on expanding existing product features and policies so they can more effectively address lies and conspiracy theories like this in the future. They hope to have those changes in place soon.

Conspiracy theories and lies shouldn't be coming from the president of the United States.

Full disclosure, I don't have a Twitter account. I've never had one and never will.

Awesome, but "deeply sorry" isn't good enough. They need to fucking DO something.

Total bullshit. There is no synonym nor algorithm that prevents choice.Censorship is what it is and cannot be delegated away to a computer server.
Jo

Did they apologize for the Russia collusion conspiracy theory allowed on their platform?
Apparently Trumpers haven’t a clue what a conspiracy theory is. That is why they don’t know how to respond when confronted by one.

Does this mean the Mueller report, the Ukraine phone call/impeachment, Flynn entrapment are not conspiracies?

Snicker...................

The Mueller report, the Ukraine phone call, and the Flynn case were not conspiracies.
AND speaking of those afflicted with a quivering mass of gelatin for a brain, "Lezzie" Lysistrata jumps into the conversation. Too funny!

The name Trump is synonymous with "VILE".
Coming from you that must be true since we never heard one peep out of you in the years past when the corruption of bush and Obama was being exposed and your never to be found on recent threads of them either, :lmao: :auiqs.jpg:you always shoot yourself in the foot everytime you open your mouth in your butthurt over trump being elected over your hero hitlery,:abgg2q.jpg::yes_text12::up::clap::clap::clap: This coming from someone that’s not even a trump supporter.lol

That's hilarious coming from a douche whose fellow commie pals pushed the lie that Trump and the ROOSKIES hacked the DNC server. I like Trump if for no other reason than he drives the leftard clown posse of sniveling, commie cowards absolutely batshit crazy. You think that Jesuit Joe, the pedo is an upgrade? Do tell?

(snicker)
I know,comedy gold :abgg2q.jpg:

Oh, you're missing out on some of the best Donald memes and jokes ever!
His Twitter feed is alive with people who despise him and mock him and shove his shit right back at him.
Three times the fat mo'fo has gone to court to get Twitter to allow him to block Anti-Trumpers.
Three times the judge said no to Duh Donald, because the official Twitter account for a POTUS can't have blocking privileges.
It's open to ALL.

His Twitter feed is alive with people who despise him and mock him and shove his shit right back at him.
Three times the fat mo'fo has gone to court to get Twitter to allow him to block other members.
Three times the judge said no to Duh Donald, because the official Twitter account for a POTUS can't have blocking privileges.
It's open to ALL.
Hey, little dimwitted Blainey, you ARE an IDIOT. Thanks for showing your idiocy yet one MORE time. Bravo!

Fun stuff from Donald's Twitter page. LOL

99289308_10221615385789355_146599332735352832_n.jpg

Three times the fat mo'fo has gone to court to get Twitter to allow him to block other members.
It's open to ALL.
Hey, little dimwitted Blainey, you ARE an IDIOT. Thanks for showing your idiocy yet one MORE time. Bravo!

Troll much, Snowflake?

I've noticed that Twitter still hasn't apologized for the leftists tweets claiming a conspiracy theory between Trump and Russia, even after a $40 million dollar massive investigation showed there was no collusion between Trump and Russia.

Yeah, Twitter and FB have been claiming this crap for years. They actually DO something only when they've been shamed into it and/or forced to. YouTube has been a lot better about taking down conspiracy theories, propaganda and lies.
ANOTHER one of our unfortunate friends with a quivering mass of unthinking gelatin for a brain chimes in. Quite sad, but extremely hilarious to observe!

Scarborough and this poor lady with a heart condition's widower should sue Donnie's ass off. Alex Jones was taken down from multiple social media sites for his BS. His Newtown BS which terrorized many families has also cost him well over 100 grand to date.

So why do you buy into this debunked BS Bluz (who needs to catch a few Clues)?

An autopsy revealed that Klausutis had an undiagnosed heart condition and a coroner concluded she passed out and hit her head as she fell. The coroner said the head injury caused the death, but she wasn’t struck by another person. The death occurred a month after Scarborough announced he was leaving office. Scarborough was in Washington when Klausutis died.​

It's open to ALL.

Troll much, Snowflake?
Not nearly as MUCH as YOU do, dimwitted one!

Scarborough and this poor lady with a heart condition's widower should sue Donnie's ass off. Alex Jones was taken down from multiple social media sites for his BS. His Newtown BS which terrorized many families has also cost him well over 100 grand to date.

An autopsy revealed that Klausutis had an undiagnosed heart condition and a coroner concluded she passed out and hit her head as she fell. The coroner said the head injury caused the death, but she wasn’t struck by another person. The death occurred a month after Scarborough announced he was leaving office. Scarborough was in Washington when Klausutis died.​

Damn it, Doc, get the TRUTH about what ACTUALLY happened before posting such nonsense. Thank you.

The name Trump is synonymous with "VILE".
And speaking of those with SEVERE TDS and having brains that have been reduced to quivering masses of unthinking gelatin, here's our mentally challenged one, Campy!
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :up: :clap: :up: :yes_text12:

This is TDS is SOOOOOOOOO overused.
You guys have run out of buzz words but better yet, you're running out of time.
Well, you obviously HAVE it, little mentally challenged one!

This whole thing with Scarborough's intern just shows how fucking desperate Trump is getting.
This woman died almost twenty years ago.
Who on Trump's staff spends their time doing this and getting paid?
What POTUS in his right mind would pursue this?
Scarborough isn't even running for office against Donald or anybody else.
Donald is one scared little cockroach.
He knows 20% unemployment and 100,000+ dead is sinking his campaign.

Forum List

Back