Twitter bans conservatives, but not guys who literally run concentration camps

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Seriously. Twitter routinely bans conservatives. Meanwhile, Kim Jung-un of North Korea, who runs a nationwide system of concentration camps in which people are brutally tortured and murdered, has a Twitter account that is managed by his goons at their official news agency. Now, if you want to say that it's fine that Jung-un has a Twitter account, I might agree with you. But how is it that conservatives are banned for speech that Twitter doesn't like while actually torturing and murdering people in concentration camps is not grounds for being banned?

DPRK News Service (@DPRK_News) | Twitter

Seriously. Twitter routinely bans conservatives. Meanwhile, Kim Jung-un of North Korea, who runs a nationwide system of concentration camps in which people are brutally tortured and murdered, has a Twitter account that is managed by his goons at their official news agency. Now, if you want to say that it's fine that Jung-un has a Twitter account, I might agree with you. But how is it that conservatives are banned for speech that Twitter doesn't like while actually torturing and murdering people in concentration camps is not grounds for being banned?

Well my guess is that the "conservatives" who get banned are doing something that breaks twitters policy. I seriously doubt anybody has ever been banned for just being a conservative. You should tell the whole story

Whats wrong with banning conservatives when they break the rules of Twitter? Does N. Korea tweet out pictures of their concentration camps or torturing sessions?

• Banned
Twitter has one set of standards for conservative speech and another set for liberal speech. One who says something profane against a liberal will be suspended or banned. One who engages in real-life torture and murder gets a pass.

Twitter has one set of standards for conservative speech and another set for liberal speech. One who says something profane against a liberal will be suspended or banned. One who engages in real-life torture and murder gets a pass.
I don't know who you follow, but from the shit I have seen, liberals get bashed all the time and not very nicely either, lol.

I don't know who you follow, but from the shit I have seen, liberals get bashed all the time and not very nicely either, lol.

It goes both ways, but liberals can say things and get away with things that gets conservatives banned. I once received a one-week suspension for calling a prominent female liberal a "lying c-u-n-t". Does Twitter ban users who say the same about Ivanka or Sarah?

I think cvnt was the pivoting force to your ban :lol:

I don't disagree. I just happen to think that conservatives get censored far more than liberals. I tell you what. I'm going to create another Twitter account, pretend to be a liberal and then hurt all sorts of profane insults at conservatives and see what happens. How does that sound? I'll even tell you my handle so you can follow along and see what happens. LOL!

It goes both ways, but liberals can say things and get away with things that gets conservatives banned. I once received a one-week suspension for calling a prominent female liberal a "lying c-u-n-t". Does Twitter ban users who say the same about Ivanka or Sarah?

Quit whining. You broke the rules and they suspended you. Did you expect special treatment?

Quit whining. You broke the rules and they suspended you. Did you expect special treatment?

Where did I object to being suspended?

Of what use is a twit account anyway?

Twitter has been a great tool for Trump to communicate directly to the American people and to remove the useless press from the process as they're just a bunch of useless "middlemen" anyway. Whether you're into politics or something else, there's a lot of good content there.

Whats wrong with banning conservatives when they break the rules of Twitter? Does N. Korea tweet out pictures of their concentration camps or torturing sessions?
The only rule they "broke" is posting conservative opinions, asshole.

Forum List

Back