Twitter Bans Political Ads. Facebook Bans Political Ads in Washington State

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I posted this earlier but didn't include that the Facebook ban is in Washington state only. Though some say it's caused a lot of problems and Facebook did continue to have political ads in Washington State even though they announced they would stop and comply with the laws of Washington State.

While Twitter has banned political and issue ads.

This will start in November.

I think that it's a good idea.

I have never signed up with Facebook or Twitter.

I agree with the ban.

Twitter to ban all political advertising, raising pressure on Facebook

https://www.thestranger.com/slog/20...-in-washington-state-its-sold-a-bunch-of-them

I posted this earlier but didn't include that the Facebook ban is in Washington state only. Though some say it's caused a lot of problems and Facebook did continue to have political ads in Washington State even though they announced they would stop and comply with the laws of Washington State.

I agree with the ban.

https://www.thestranger.com/slog/20...-in-washington-state-its-sold-a-bunch-of-them

Somehow leftist ideas will be exempt from the ban, and only non-progressive ideas will be banned.

I agree with the ban.

The only reason why they are doing this is because they know it will hurt Trump more than the democrats. Just one more effort by the Left to create an unfair and partial election.

American Democrats see the Internet control the Chinese Democrats have in China and are hella jealous. American Democrats want to impose Chinese Democrat style censorship on Americans and they will use election interference/Facebook ads as an excuse. Forums like this will be hardest hit.

New Democrat definitions:

"political ad" = an advertisement that does not support the DEMOCRATS

"not a political ad" = an ad that does support the Democrats or demonize their opponents

I agree with the ban.

Somehow leftist ideas will be exempt from the ban, and only non-progressive ideas will be banned.

In the words of the great Joe Cocker, all I can say is

I agree with the ban.

Right on schedule from the Stalinesque one party parrot.

I agree with the ban.

Right on schedule from the Stalinesque one party parrot.

Your party sucks, and can't do what you want them to do. That's your fault for electing those idiots. not mine.

American Democrats see the Internet control the Chinese Democrats have in China and are hella jealous. American Democrats want to impose Chinese Democrat style censorship on Americans and they will use election interference/Facebook ads as an excuse. Forums like this will be hardest hit.

US corporations like FB, Google, etc partner with China in censorship, so of course US corporations will partner with our mass surveillance state apparatus.

Liberals can not tolerate the truth being voiced....that should tell you something about them....

Like the President said, the decision is "very dumb" and "yet another attempt to silence conservatives".

And that's exactly what it is.

Forum List

Back