Twitter Erupts After James Woods Asks For Photo Evidence Obama Attended Columbia University

familyguy.jpg

Obama was the first birther, he told his publisher that he was "born in Kenya"; Hillary was the second

idiot_alert_by_borded_freaks.gif

LOOKING IN THE MIRROR AGAIN AS ALWAYS?

FACT CHECK: Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?

Barack Obama was still 'Kenyan born' in 2007 according to his literary agency...two months after announcing his bid for the U.S presidency | Daily Mail Online

obama tells publisher that he was born in Kenya - Bing video

Hillays say obama was born in Kenya - Bing video

Derped again.
Conservatives were the original birthers.
No, Obama was in 1991 all the way up until 2007 when he decided to run for president.
breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

bookbio.jpg

What a pity you have to lie like that. :eusa_naughty:

No, lying conservative. Obama did not tell anyone he was born in Kenya.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.” ~ Miriam Goderich

So the original of this Birth certificate

All BULLSHIT. Like I said, you got nothing.

All bullshit is all you idiotic Birthers ever have.

I can lead you to the Birth Certificate- but I cannot make you read plain English.

The State of Hawaii confirms the birth certificate is real.

You don't.

But you are just another Birther asshole.
And the State of Hawaii is the one authority that actually determines what a valid Hawaiian BC is.

And by 'dodged' you mean was the first President to ever show actual evidence to American voters that he was born in the United States.
Show me a copy of Obama's original birth certificate. You can't. No legally standing birth certificate was ever produced.

Let us get something straight- nothing you see on the internet is ever a 'legally standing birth certificate'- at most it is an image of a legally standing birth certificate'.

And Barack Obama is the first President to ever show Americans both images of his legally standing birth certificate- and also to show Americans(in this case reporters) legal certified copies of his original birth certificate.

So lets start out with the statement from the State of Hawaii's Director of Health:
View attachment 188436

View attachment 188437
Note this specific comment:
In June 2008, President Obama released his Certification of Live Birth.....Both documents are legally sufficient evidence of birth in the State of Hawaii

So the original of this Birth certificate- the image of which we all saw online- is confirmed by the State of Hawaii- to be legally valid and proof of his birth in Hawaii
BO_birthcert-56a9a1605f9b58b7d0fd8427.jpg

But because of an idiot Birther named Donald Trump- President Obama requested a certified copy of his original birth certificate from Hawaii- also referenced in the letter from Hawaii above.

So in 2012- President Obama held a press conference where he showed reporters the certified copies of his original birth certificate- so the reporters saw his legally certified birth certificate- with the raised seal and everything- and afterwards posted an image of the birth certificate online.

And so did one of the reporter- Savannah Guthrie took snaps with her phone of the certified original she handled
Savannah-Guthrie-tweet-04-27-11-pic-of-O-BC-450x269.png

LongFormPhoto.jpg

So what do we have?
A) The State of Hawaii stating that both the COLB and the 2012 original are legal documents.
B) That in 2008 Barack Obama was the first Presidential candidate to ever show the American voters legal evidence of where he was born.
C) Birthers lying again.
Mike Zullo,

You mean the used car salesman who was paid in advance by a Birther for doing the so called 'investigation'?

LOL

Oh wait- you are an idiotic Birther

Barry Obama is NOT a natural born American citizen, he never has been,

Simple then- prove it.

If you can't- then you are just another lying Birther asshole.

Remember the State of Hawaii has confirmed multiple times that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii- and has even confirmed he is a natural born American citizen.

Even your Dear Leader Donald Trump has jumped the Birther ship- are you calling Donnie a liar?

LOL

Trump lied about Obama's birth certificate for years until he finally came clean after he was in office.

Obama was the first birther, he told his publisher that he was "born in Kenya"; Hillary was the second

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

hmm....interesting ......

Perhaps he used Sotoro. Or perhaps he never went there.
I don't care if he went there or not, but it seems suspicious that no evidence has been produced, when it should be so easily accessible.

From 1990, and I quote:

Obama Named New Law Review President | News | The Harvard Crimson

Public Sector Work

Obama, 28, came to the Law School last year after having graduated from Columbia College and directed a Chicago counseling program for the disadvantaged for several years.

Obama said yesterday he plans to continue working in the public sector when he graduates from law school, but is unsure what form that work would take. He said he will consider anything from running for elected office to setting up community service programs.

Editors at the nation's other top law reviews said they were not sure if their publications had ever had a Black president, but Robert Shapiro, editor-in-chief of the Yale Law Journal, said that the journal had a Black president in 1987.

New presidents are elected on the basis of their work for the review that year by all of the senior editors except the outgoing president, in an all-day, all-night process that most involved in yesterday's selection called grueling.
Today...as completely idiotic PC as Harvard is...I would be embarrassed to have a degree from that place.

And Harvard would be embarrassed if you had somehow managed to get into Harvard.

Why is it important if Barry Hussein attended Columbia? I wonder who paid his tuition to Harvard and whether he (Barry Sotoro Hussein Obama) declared himself to be a (legal) alien born outside the U.S. to get a better deal in tuition.
Why is it important if Donnie John attended Fordham? I wonder who paid his tuition and whether he (Donnie John Trump) declared himself to be a legal alien born outside the United States in order to get a better deal on tuition.

I wonder if Donnie's daddy bribed Fordham to get Donnie in.......

I wonder, wonder, wonder......

I thought 15 women from Colombia all said they saw him, and then they all said they were touched by George W. WOW. I really thought the dems would have done a better job on paying people for a back story. He isn't Kenyan, but his daddy is Frank Marshall Davis. It is kind of scary that the deep state elected their own special scum bag.

Actually Frank Marshall Davis is Trump's true daddy.

It is kind of scary that your Deep State elected your own special Trump scum bag.

Proof that Obama ever told anyone in 1991 that he was born in Kenya?

Because in 1990- he was telling everyone he was born in Hawaii

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine, June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

Fact: In August 2012, Columbia graduate Wayne Allyn Root wrote:

If anyone should have questions about Obama’s record at Columbia University,
it’s me. We both graduated (according to Obama) Columbia University,
Class of ’83. We were both (according to Obama) Pre-Law and Political
Science majors. And I thought I knew most everyone at Columbia. I
certainly thought I’d heard of all of my fellow Political
Science majors. But not Obama (or as he was known then- Barry Soetoro). I
never met him. Never saw him. Never even heard of him. And none of the
classmates that I knew at Columbia has ever met him, saw him, or heard
of him.

Will Dinesh D'Souza Find Anything on Obama at Columbia? - The Post & Email

Fact: His birth certificate has been proven to be a fraud, his social security number comes from Connecticut- a state he has never lived in- and belongs to a deceased person, his student loans and transcripts are all sealed, his passport records are sealed to cover up his illegal trips to Pakistan, and no one from Columbia ever heard of him. A Saudi helped get him into Harvard Law School and he was chosen as the President of the Law Review as an affirmative action hire. His colleagues at U of Chicago where he "taught" a seminar on constitutional law, said he never interacted with them, never published papers, never stayed on campus after his class was over, and that his class was about race and the Constitution and students loved it because it was an easy A.

Fact: The biological parents of Malia and Sasha (true sisters) are Dr. Anita Blanchard Nesbitt and Marty Nesbitt. Research a photo of them (but don't use google) and you will see that Malia looks like her dad and Sasha looks like her mom. It makes sense that the Nesbitts would "loan" their daughters to Barry and Michael for a few reasons. 1) They got to live in the lap of luxury, private schools, $20,000 prom dresses, etc., and 2) they saw their parents regularly. Look at every vacation the obamas took and you will see the Nesbitts in their group. They went everywhere together. When obama got into politics, he needed a "family" in order to look good and get elected. BTW, look at the photo below of the Nesbitts. There they are, Malia and Sasha's mammy and pappy.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

Fact: Barry is so disgusting and has many sexual relations with gay men. In Chicago before he was elected he was a suspect in the murder of Donals Young who was killed with two other black gay men he had sex with as well. They all died within sixty day before he was elected, and as a state senator it’s been written that he would always go to gay bars and pick up older White men.

I thought 15 women from Colombia all said they saw him, and then they all said they were touched by George W. WOW. I really thought the dems would have done a better job on paying people for a back story. He isn't Kenyan, but his daddy is Frank Marshall Davis. It is kind of scary that the deep state elected their own special scum bag.

Actually Frank Marshall Davis is Trump's true daddy.

It is kind of scary that your Deep State elected your own special Trump scum bag.

Fact: According to Detective Mike Zullo of Joe Arpaio's Cold Case Posse, who determined Obama's BC is 100% fake, the CIA hacked into the computers at both the Hawaii Department of Health and the Department of Health in Indonesia. Also, the Cold Case Posse was told by every hospital in Hawaii they never had a Stanley Ann Dunham, (Obama's claimed mother), or Barrack Obama at their hospital.

Forum List

Back