Twitter Erupts After James Woods Asks For Photo Evidence Obama Attended Columbia University

Here ya go buddy... BE A HERO... SHOW ME A BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR OBAMA... instead of your DUMBASS little BULL SHIT reply... SHOW ME... I'LL WAIT... REALLY... FIND IT... you pathetic moron...

Here is the link- right to the State of Hawaii's website

Vital Records | Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II
Government would never falsify any records would they?

Birthers always believe convicted con-men but not the official record keepers.

The funny part about the Birther logic is just as in this thread they demand a copy of the official birth certificate.

But then refuse to accept anything as real from the agency that generates- and stores the birth certificates.

Or as the former Hawaiian Director of Health said so aptly 7 years ago:

Ex-Hawaii official denounces 'ludicrous' birther claims
No matter what state officials release on the issue, the "birthers" are going to question it, said Fukino. "They’re going to question the ink on which it was written or say it was fabricated," said Fukino. "The whole thing is silly."
But that was not what i asked was it?

That was my answer- and I am glad to post it again- matter of fact I will post the most relevant part:
Birthers always believe convicted con-men but not the official record keepers.

The funny part about the Birther logic is just as in this thread they demand a copy of the official birth certificate.

But then refuse to accept anything as real from the agency that generates- and stores the birth certificates.

Or as the former Hawaiian Director of Health said so aptly 7 years ago:

Ex-Hawaii official denounces 'ludicrous' birther claims
No matter what state officials release on the issue, the "birthers" are going to question it, said Fukino. "They’re going to question the ink on which it was written or say it was fabricated," said Fukino. "The whole thing is silly."

And by 'dodged' you mean was the first President to ever show actual evidence to American voters that he was born in the United States.

Don't lie to me. Show me a copy of Obama's original birth certificate. You can't. No legally standing birth certificate was ever produced. His own wife told a college audience in 2006-2007 that he had been a foreign exchange student. His own grandmother maintained he was Kenyan born till the day she died. Look up Obama's SS number and answer me why it's from a state he never even lived in?

And by 'dodged' you mean was the first President to ever show actual evidence to American voters that he was born in the United States.
Show me a copy of Obama's original birth certificate. You can't. No legally standing birth certificate was ever produced.

Let us get something straight- nothing you see on the internet is ever a 'legally standing birth certificate'- at most it is an image of a legally standing birth certificate'.

And Barack Obama is the first President to ever show Americans both images of his legally standing birth certificate- and also to show Americans(in this case reporters) legal certified copies of his original birth certificate.

So lets start out with the statement from the State of Hawaii's Director of Health:
upload_2018-4-16_13-44-55.png

upload_2018-4-16_13-45-4.png

Note this specific comment:
In June 2008, President Obama released his Certification of Live Birth.....Both documents are legally sufficient evidence of birth in the State of Hawaii

So the original of this Birth certificate- the image of which we all saw online- is confirmed by the State of Hawaii- to be legally valid and proof of his birth in Hawaii
BO_birthcert-56a9a1605f9b58b7d0fd8427.jpg

But because of an idiot Birther named Donald Trump- President Obama requested a certified copy of his original birth certificate from Hawaii- also referenced in the letter from Hawaii above.

So in 2012- President Obama held a press conference where he showed reporters the certified copies of his original birth certificate- so the reporters saw his legally certified birth certificate- with the raised seal and everything- and afterwards posted an image of the birth certificate online.

And so did one of the reporter- Savannah Guthrie took snaps with her phone of the certified original she handled
Savannah-Guthrie-tweet-04-27-11-pic-of-O-BC-450x269.png

LongFormPhoto.jpg

So what do we have?
A) The State of Hawaii stating that both the COLB and the 2012 original are legal documents.
B) That in 2008 Barack Obama was the first Presidential candidate to ever show the American voters legal evidence of where he was born.
C) Birthers lying again.

. His own wife told a college audience in 2006-2007 that he had been a foreign exchange student.

Don't lie to everyone- oh wait- you are a Birther- you are obligated to lie to everyone.

Prove it.

Or just lie somemore- who the hell cares- you are an idiotic Birther.

His own grandmother maintained he was Kenyan born till the day she died.

Prove it.

Oh wait- you are an idiotic Birther- who just passes on Birther lies and can't even keep them straight.

(I will give you a hint- neither of his grandmothers ever even mentioned where he was born- but there was a lying Birther who lied about someone else saying he was born in Kenya- but she is not his grandmother)

Don't lie to me.

Feel free to show where I have lied- because if you cannot- then of course you are the one lying.

You blind? Can't Read? Show me his USA birth certificate or STFU.

Feel free to show where I have lied- because if you cannot- then of course you are the one lying.

Who are we kidding- you are a Birther- you are legally obliged to lie anytime you mention President Obama.

So the original of this Birth certificate

All BULLSHIT. Like I said, you got nothing. Your "timeline" of who did what;" WORTHLESS. Your green form. WORTHLESS. Your photocopy too low res that it can't even be blown up to be legible. WORTHLESS. A certificate of Live Birth don't mean jack in a court of law. They are easy to get, easy to make and easy to forge. Every one of those shown documents has been debunked as worthless. You want to see my original legal birth certificate signed by the doctor who delivered me, I can produce it in 5 seconds.

Glad we have American patriots such as James Woods who wants the truth exposed about Barack Hussein Soetoro Soebarka. Like our blessed Trumpenfuhrer, I've said it before and I will say it again, Obama needs to release his college admissions. In essence, that boy needs to show his papers.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-evidence-obama-attended-columbia-university/

You mean this James Woods:

Romance on a Razor's Edge

Woods has all the credibility of a cockroach.

I've said all along Barack Obama is the biggest fraud ever foisted on the American people. He was the perfect conman with the perfect audience. Gullible Liberals with stars in their eyes.

Says a guy who voted for Trump who is a certified conman. He even paid $25 million to settle his Trump University trial.

Show me a copy of Obama's original birth certificate. You can't. No legally standing birth certificate was ever produced.

Let us get something straight- nothing you see on the internet is ever a 'legally standing birth certificate'- at most it is an image of a legally standing birth certificate'.

And Barack Obama is the first President to ever show Americans both images of his legally standing birth certificate- and also to show Americans(in this case reporters) legal certified copies of his original birth certificate.

So lets start out with the statement from the State of Hawaii's Director of Health:
View attachment 188436

View attachment 188437
Note this specific comment:
In June 2008, President Obama released his Certification of Live Birth.....Both documents are legally sufficient evidence of birth in the State of Hawaii

So the original of this Birth certificate- the image of which we all saw online- is confirmed by the State of Hawaii- to be legally valid and proof of his birth in Hawaii
BO_birthcert-56a9a1605f9b58b7d0fd8427.jpg

But because of an idiot Birther named Donald Trump- President Obama requested a certified copy of his original birth certificate from Hawaii- also referenced in the letter from Hawaii above.

So in 2012- President Obama held a press conference where he showed reporters the certified copies of his original birth certificate- so the reporters saw his legally certified birth certificate- with the raised seal and everything- and afterwards posted an image of the birth certificate online.

And so did one of the reporter- Savannah Guthrie took snaps with her phone of the certified original she handled
Savannah-Guthrie-tweet-04-27-11-pic-of-O-BC-450x269.png

LongFormPhoto.jpg

So what do we have?
A) The State of Hawaii stating that both the COLB and the 2012 original are legal documents.
B) That in 2008 Barack Obama was the first Presidential candidate to ever show the American voters legal evidence of where he was born.
C) Birthers lying again.
Mike Zullo, Sheriff Joe Arpaio's prestigious patriotic leading investigator utilizing the full resources of the Maricopa Sheriff's Office confirmed that Savannah Guthrie held a copy of a birth certificate made in PDF. He confirmed that the long form birth certificate released on April 27, 2011 by the White House was a 100% computer generated forgery that never existed in paper form. Two independent computer forensic labs hired by the Maricopa Sheriff's Office, one overseas, did an attestation of the birth document and the results were a created forgery. Just like corrupt FBI agents were in on the fix to create a false dossier and FISA warrant, corrupt Hawaii Dept Health official Chiyome Fukino and Alvin Onaka were in on the fix to create a false birth record in their systems to make his birth record look legit. Hawaii Health registrar Loretta Fuddy paid the price with death.

Oh wait- you are an idiotic Birther

IDIOTIC BIRTHER: Term used by the Left covering their tracks when asked to produce actual court qualified evidence Barry Soetoro alias Barack Hussein Obama is a natural born American citizen, because amazingly, THEY NEVER CAN. And you can't just slough me off, I know the actual guy who appeared in court having examined all the supplied documents to give expert witness that the best of them had been photoshopped from other documents to alter it to make it appear legitimate.

BUSTED.

Barry Obama is NOT a natural born American citizen, he never has been, was never qualified to hold office as President, Nancy Pelosi ran her tail off to fudge that fact to get him on all 50 states polls so he could run, and all of his EOs and actions as POTUS are illegal, null and void. The biggest cover-up in the history of the country followed only by Hillary Clinton's exploits to sell first national secrets to the Chinese in the 90s then to other foreign countries during her stint as Sec. of State. And they got burned because she was supposed to pay them back after she got to be POTUS and Trump's winning lost them all their rewards! MAJOR embarrassment to Washington which was totally behind the Hillary campaign.

Oh wait- you are an idiotic Birther

IDIOTIC BIRTHER: Term used by the Left covering their tracks when asked to produce actual court qualified evidence Barry Soetoro alias Barack Hussein Obama is a natural born American citizen, because amazingly, THEY NEVER CAN. And you can't just slough me off, I know the actual guy who appeared in court having examined all the supplied documents to give expert witness that the best of them had been photoshopped from other documents to alter it to make it appear legitimate.

BUSTED.

Barry Obama is NOT a natural born American citizen, he never has been, was never qualified to hold office as President, Nancy Pelosi ran her tail off to fudge that fact to get him on all 50 states polls so he could run, and all of his EOs and actions as POTUS are illegal, null and void. The biggest cover-up in the history of the country followed only by Hillary Clinton's exploits to sell first national secrets to the Chinese in the 90s then to other foreign countries during her stint as Sec. of State. And they got burned because she was supposed to pay them back after she got to be POTUS and Trump's winning lost them all their rewards! MAJOR embarrassment to Washington which was totally behind the Hillary campaign.

Idiotic birther is right. Stupid Russians.

Too late. He was President for 8 years and nothing is going to change that now.

Forum List

Back