Twitter Erupts After James Woods Asks For Photo Evidence Obama Attended Columbia University

Glad we have American patriots such as James Woods who wants the truth exposed about Barack Hussein Soetoro Soebarka. Like our blessed Trumpenfuhrer, I've said it before and I will say it again, Obama needs to release his college admissions. In essence, that boy needs to show his papers.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-evidence-obama-attended-columbia-university/
Wow, you guys are so predictable.

Things look bad for Trump so let's deflect to Obama or Clinton.

TRANSLATION: What better way to deflect from Obama and Hillary and keep them off the front page than by making Trump look bad?
LMf'nAO!!

Did you forget who is *president*? I mean at least for the next few months?

hmm....interesting ......

Perhaps he used Sotoro. Or perhaps he never went there.
I don't care if he went there or not, but it seems suspicious that no evidence has been produced, when it should be so easily accessible.

From 1990, and I quote:

Obama Named New Law Review President | News | The Harvard Crimson

Public Sector Work

Obama, 28, came to the Law School last year after having graduated from Columbia College and directed a Chicago counseling program for the disadvantaged for several years.

Obama said yesterday he plans to continue working in the public sector when he graduates from law school, but is unsure what form that work would take. He said he will consider anything from running for elected office to setting up community service programs.

Editors at the nation's other top law reviews said they were not sure if their publications had ever had a Black president, but Robert Shapiro, editor-in-chief of the Yale Law Journal, said that the journal had a Black president in 1987.

New presidents are elected on the basis of their work for the review that year by all of the senior editors except the outgoing president, in an all-day, all-night process that most involved in yesterday's selection called grueling.
Interesting!
breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg
LOLOL

You say that as though you’re seeing this for the first time. :lol:

But now that you’re switching the topic of your own thread, I guess that’s your way of waving a white flag.

Glad we have American patriots such as James Woods who wants the truth exposed about Barack Hussein Soetoro Soebarka. Like our blessed Trumpenfuhrer, I've said it before and I will say it again, Obama needs to release his college admissions. In essence, that boy needs to show his papers.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-evidence-obama-attended-columbia-university/

You went Gateway Pundit AGAIN?

Clown

FACT CHECK: Did Barack Obama Attend Columbia University as a Foreign Student?
Donald Trump says people who went to school with Obama never saw him

5014-tong-thong-my.jpg

Clown

5014-tong-thong-my.jpg
The Gateway Pundit always posts the truth.

Get educated. Obama didn't attend Columbia

Clown

5014-tong-thong-my.jpg
The Gateway Pundit always posts the truth.

Get educated. Obama didn't attend Columbia

LOLOL

You’re fucking deranged. The gatewaypundit is primed for the fucking deranged. And even Columbia University says he was a student there...

Barack Obama, CC'83, First Columbia Graduate Elected President of the United States

... so why on G-d’s green Earth would anyone take the word of a nut like you who’s been humiliated by the gatewaypundit more times than I have counted; over the word of Columbia University??

Birthers.

Nothing like calling a 50 year old black man 'boy' to remind everyone that you are a Trump voter.

Ah Birthers- the gift that just keep on giving stupidity and ignorance.

http://thefogbow.com/birther-moveme...mber-the-young-obama/occidental-and-columbia/
FELLOW STUDENTS

Phil Boerner, Classmate and Roommate

I was Barack Obama ’83’s roommate at Columbia College in fall 1981.… We both transferred from Oxy to Columbia infall
200px-142_West_109th_Street.jpg
Sohale Siddiqi, Classmate and Roommate

The way Sohale Siddiqi remembers it,

Michael J. Wolf, Classmate

Michael J. Wolf, who took the seminar with him and went on to become president of MTV Networks, said: “He was very smart.
Michael Ackerman, Classmate

A young man with a red backpack often lingered outside the International Affairs Building. He was a commuter student, so he typically arrived early, but the door to his Modern Political Movements class was always locked until the last minute. His classmate, Michael Ackerman, CC ’84, always forgot whether his name was Barry or Barack.
Jim Davidson, Classmate

Cathie M. Currie, Graduate Student

I knew [Obama] while he was [at Columbia]. He was remarkable then,

… I met Barack Obama at Columbia University when we were both students there in Spring 1983… I was a student at Columbia University 1981–1985.

Jonathan Zimmerman ’83, Classmate (Added 8/10/2012)

Would he attend his thirtieth next year? Obama’s classmate Jonathan Zimmerman, director of the History of Education Program at New York University, who remembers the president from a sociology class taught by Andrew Walder,

Lennard Davis, Assistant Professor (Now Professor at University of Illinois at Chicago)

In the spring of 1983, I was Barack Obama’s professor at Columbia University.

Michael L. Baron, Professor of Political Science

One person who did remember Mr. Obama was Michael L. Baron, who taught a senior seminar on international politics and American policy. Mr. Baron, now president of an electronics company in Florida, said he was Mr. Obama’s adviser on the senior thesis for that course. Mr. Baron, who later wrote Mr. Obama a recommendation for Harvard Law School, gave him an A in the course.

By the way- that 'quote'- is based upon the word of Wayne Allyn Root- who ran against Obama as VP on another ticket. Professor Graff has not repeated that same claim to anyone or in writing.

Wayne Allyn Root is a nutcase. And a Birther.

Of course you believe him.

The biggest fraud was his fake birth certificate and some idiots still fall for it

So you are admitting that Donald Trump is an idiot?

Since Trump threw Birthers under the bus and went 180 degrees from that idiocy.

I've said all along Barack Obama is the biggest fraud ever foisted on the American people. He was the perfect conman with the perfect audience. Gullible Liberals with stars in their eyes.

LOL- coming from the gullible contards who elected the fraud and conman Donald Trump- that is pretty funny.

Wow, you guys are so predictable.

Things look bad for Trump so let's deflect to Obama or Clinton.
You want to talk about Trump rather than the thread topic?

Considering that Trump went full birther including questioning about Columbia for 5 full years- why don't you want Trump's birther idiocy to be part of this thread?

Perhaps he used Sotoro. Or perhaps he never went there.

I know! what a strange President..... with three names and counting.... what a con man he was.

Oh well.....that nightmare is over.

Thanks God America woke up and voted President Trump!:2up:
The one that gets me is that supposedly he enrolled at Occidental as a foreign student.

The one that gets me is that supposedly Trump enrolled at West Point as a foreign student....;lol

Forum List

Back