Twitter Erupts After James Woods Asks For Photo Evidence Obama Attended Columbia University

I thought 15 women from Colombia all said they saw him, and then they all said they were touched by George W. WOW. I really thought the dems would have done a better job on paying people for a back story. He isn't Kenyan, but his daddy is Frank Marshall Davis. It is kind of scary that the deep state elected their own special scum bag.

Actually Frank Marshall Davis is Trump's true daddy.

It is kind of scary that your Deep State elected your own special Trump scum bag.

Fact:

idiot_alert_by_borded_freaks.gif

LOOKING IN THE MIRROR AGAIN AS ALWAYS?

FACT CHECK: Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?

Barack Obama was still 'Kenyan born' in 2007 according to his literary agency...two months after announcing his bid for the U.S presidency | Daily Mail Online

obama tells publisher that he was born in Kenya - Bing video

Hillays say obama was born in Kenya - Bing video

Derped again.
Conservatives were the original birthers.
No, Obama was in 1991 all the way up until 2007 when he decided to run for president.

Proof that Obama ever told anyone in 1991 that he was born in Kenya?

Because in 1990- he was telling everyone he was born in Hawaii

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine, June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

Fact: His birth certificate has been proven to be a fraud, his social security number comes from Connecticut- a state he has never lived in- and belongs to a deceased person, his student loans and transcripts are all sealed, his passport records are sealed to cover up his illegal trips to Pakistan, and no one from Columbia ever heard of him. A Saudi helped get him into Harvard Law School and he was chosen as the President of the Law Review as an affirmative action hire. His colleagues at U of Chicago where he "taught" a seminar on constitutional law, said he never interacted with them, never published papers, never stayed on campus after his class was over, and that his class was about race and the Constitution and students loved it because it was an easy A.
LOLOLOL

Barack Obama, CC'83, First Columbia Graduate Elected President of the United States

:dance:

Obama was the first birther, he told his publisher that he was "born in Kenya"; Hillary was the second

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

Fact: Barry is so disgusting and has many sexual relations with gay men. In Chicago before he was elected he was a suspect in the murder of Donals Young who was killed with two other black gay men he had sex with as well. They all died within sixty day before he was elected, and as a state senator it’s been written that he would always go to gay bars and pick up older White men.
Gone_crazy.gif

I thought 15 women from Colombia all said they saw him, and then they all said they were touched by George W. WOW. I really thought the dems would have done a better job on paying people for a back story. He isn't Kenyan, but his daddy is Frank Marshall Davis. It is kind of scary that the deep state elected their own special scum bag.

It is kind of scary that your Deep State elected your own special Trump scum bag.

Fact: According to Detective Mike Zullo of Joe Arpaio's Cold Case Posse, who determined Obama's BC is 100% fake, the CIA hacked into the computers at both the Hawaii Department of Health and the Department of Health in Indonesia. Also, the Cold Case Posse was told by every hospital in Hawaii they never had a Stanley Ann Dunham, (Obama's claimed mother), or Barrack Obama at their hospital.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

Fact: His birth certificate has been proven to be a fraud, his social security number comes from Connecticut- a state he has never lived in- and belongs to a deceased person, his student loans and transcripts are all sealed, his passport records are sealed to cover up his illegal trips to Pakistan, and no one from Columbia ever heard of him. A Saudi helped get him into Harvard Law School and he was chosen as the President of the Law Review as an affirmative action hire. His colleagues at U of Chicago where he "taught" a seminar on constitutional law, said he never interacted with them, never published papers, never stayed on campus after his class was over, and that his class was about race and the Constitution and students loved it because it was an easy A.
Link?

Link?
Link???

Why on Earth would you bother asking for a link when you know the guy’s just blowin’ shit out of his ass? You really want a link to that?

He birth certificate has proven to be fake. The social security number from Connecticut is odd to say the least. During a speech, Obama actually called his wife Michael. People say this was just a mix up, but I never mistakingly called my wife Hank. I never knew about the Nesbitts. I always wondered where they got the kids. Some thought the mom was Valerie Jarrett. The thing I find the funniest is that he tried to hide his Muslim background by going to the church of God D America. At least he tried. It is so wrong on so many levels that the media and the Washington let this happen. At least people are not called racist for looking at this stuff anymore, now they are just called stupid. Next, they will finally be called correct and justified.

He birth certificate has proven to be fake. The social security number from Connecticut is odd to say the least. During a speech, Obama actually called his wife Michael. People say this was just a mix up, but I never mistakingly called my wife Hank. I never knew about the Nesbitts. I always wondered where they got the kids. Some thought the mom was Valerie Jarrett. The thing I find the funniest is that he tried to hide his Muslim background by going to the church of God D America. At least he tried. It is so wrong on so many levels that the media and the Washington let this happen. At least people are not called racist for looking at this stuff anymore, now they are just called stupid. Next, they will finally be called correct and justified.
LOL

No, your brain turned out to be a fake. No person claiming his birth certificate is fake actually examined it.

What a pity you have to lie like that. :eusa_naughty:

No, lying conservative. Obama did not tell anyone he was born in Kenya.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.” ~ Miriam Goderich
She lied!

No, your brain turned out to be a fake. No person claiming his birth certificate is fake actually examined it.
That's because it never existed in paper form as confirmed by a lengthy investigation by the Maricopa Sheriff's Office.

Obama was the first birther, he told his publisher that he was "born in Kenya"; Hillary was the second

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”
She lied in order to protect Obama.

Fact: According to Detective Mike Zullo of Joe Arpaio's Cold Case Posse, who determined Obama's BC is 100% fake, the CIA hacked into the computers at both the Hawaii Department of Health and the Department of Health in Indonesia. Also, the Cold Case Posse was told by every hospital in Hawaii they never had a Stanley Ann Dunham, (Obama's claimed mother), or Barrack Obama at their hospital.
That's precisely true!

She lied in order to protect Obama.

Oh Steve .. what on Earth would we do without you?

:bow2:

Fact: Barry is so disgusting and has many sexual relations with gay men. In Chicago before he was elected he was a suspect in the murder of Donals Young who was killed with two other black gay men he had sex with as well. They all died within sixty day before he was elected, and as a state senator it’s been written that he would always go to gay bars and pick up older White men.

Didn't he also frequent gay bathhouses with Reggie Love?

Let's let Larry Sinclair weigh in :D

Fact: The biological parents of Malia and Sasha (true sisters) are Dr. Anita Blanchard Nesbitt and Marty Nesbitt. Research a photo of them (but don't use google) and you will see that Malia looks like her dad and Sasha looks like her mom. It makes sense that the Nesbitts would "loan" their daughters to Barry and Michael for a few reasons. 1) They got to live in the lap of luxury, private schools, $20,000 prom dresses, etc., and 2) they saw their parents regularly. Look at every vacation the obamas took and you will see the Nesbitts in their group. They went everywhere together. When obama got into politics, he needed a "family" in order to look good and get elected. BTW, look at the photo below of the Nesbitts. There they are, Malia and Sasha's mammy and pappy.

Where do we find these ^ ^ ^ people? :confused-84: :confused-84: :confused-84:

What a pity you have to lie like that. :eusa_naughty:

No, lying conservative. Obama did not tell anyone he was born in Kenya.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.” ~ Miriam Goderich
She lied!
No, you lie.

Forum List

Back