Twitter Erupts After James Woods Asks For Photo Evidence Obama Attended Columbia University

Proof that Obama ever told anyone in 1991 that he was born in Kenya?

Because in 1990- he was telling everyone he was born in Hawaii

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine, June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Hussein Barry Soetoro Obama: the only US president with two names,

LOL I am always amused by how ignorant Birthers are.

Like yourself- you have no clue.

"only President with two names"

Except of course.....
William Jefferson Blythe III aka Bill Clinton.

And
Leslie Lynch King Jr.- aka Gerald Ford.

Birthers- as always- ignorant, bigoted idiots.

Do you always argue in a bottle so you only hear the echo of your own voice? It is an undeniable fact that for years, it was Barry himself who ran on his being Kenyan and his bitch Hillary was right in on it too. Now you try to deny it and change the subject with a trivial matter.

It's quite plausible that Obabble was the prog scholarship equivalent of a football scholarship holder. As long as somebody paid for his education and he was serving on the Prog Team, he got the fake grades without going to class.

It's quite plausible that Der Trumpster was the contard scholarship equivalent of a cheerleading scholarship holder. As long as somebody paid for his education and he was serving on the contard Team, he got the fake grades without going to class.

Why is Trump hiding his college records?

Trump made his money in the private sector. He has a record of actually doing stuff.

Obabble didn't even write one single article for the Harvard Law Review...the first editor to have this dubious distinction.

idiot_alert_by_borded_freaks.gif

LOOKING IN THE MIRROR AGAIN AS ALWAYS?

FACT CHECK: Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?

Barack Obama was still 'Kenyan born' in 2007 according to his literary agency...two months after announcing his bid for the U.S presidency | Daily Mail Online

obama tells publisher that he was born in Kenya - Bing video

Hillays say obama was born in Kenya - Bing video

Derped again.
Conservatives were the original birthers.
No, Obama was in 1991 all the way up until 2007 when he decided to run for president.

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

Fact: In August 2012, Columbia graduate Wayne Allyn Root wrote:

If anyone should have questions about Obama’s record at Columbia University,
it’s me. We both graduated (according to Obama) Columbia University,
Class of ’83. We were both (according to Obama) Pre-Law and Political
Science majors. And I thought I knew most everyone at Columbia. I
certainly thought I’d heard of all of my fellow Political
Science majors. But not Obama (or as he was known then- Barry Soetoro). I
never met him. Never saw him. Never even heard of him. And none of the
classmates that I knew at Columbia has ever met him, saw him, or heard
of him.l

You mean Wayne Allyn Root- the guy who ran against the Obama ticket in 2008? And oddly enough has a grudge against Obama?

I guess Root just ran in the wrong crowd- not the future President crowd.

Conservatives were the original birthers.
No, Obama was in 1991 all the way up until 2007 when he decided to run for president.

Barack Hussein Barry Soetoro Obama: the only US president with two names,

LOL I am always amused by how ignorant Birthers are.

Like yourself- you have no clue.

Except of course.....

And

Birthers- as always- ignorant, bigoted idiots.

Do you always argue in a bottle so you only hear the echo of your own voice?

No- I take pleasure in demonstrating the ignorance and idiocy of Birthers- here let me do it again- it never gets old showing what liars Birthers are.

Except of course.....

And

Birthers- as always- ignorant, bigoted idiots

It's quite plausible that Obabble was the prog scholarship equivalent of a football scholarship holder. As long as somebody paid for his education and he was serving on the Prog Team, he got the fake grades without going to class.

It's quite plausible that Der Trumpster was the contard scholarship equivalent of a cheerleading scholarship holder. As long as somebody paid for his education and he was serving on the contard Team, he got the fake grades without going to class.

Trump made his money in the private sector. He has a record of actually doing stuff..

Trump made his money in the private sector. He has a record of actually doing stuff..

I don't care. Trump has never held himself up as some big intellectual. He is a business guy who builds stuff.

Only Prog-drones who can't do anything worry about spewing their education credentials decades after they graduated.

Fact: l

You are sexually obsessed with Barack and Michelle Obama.

You lie repeatedly about them just to fuel your overwheliming sexual obsession with them.

I don't care. .

Of course you don't care.

Contard Birthers always hold Trump to a different standard than- well anyone else.

Our country is seriously divided at the present time.

This is NOT the time to hurt the feelings of many fellow Americans by being critical of President Obama.

Regardless of what one thinks of his eight years, his being in the White House was a truly historic event.

Eventually, the chances are good that a biography will clear up some of the questions that people have.

I very much admired President John F. Kennedy when I voted for him in 1960.

It was years later that I lost some of my enthusiasm when I learned that his book Profiles in Courage had been ghostwritten.

I don't care. .

Contard Birthers always hold Trump to a different standard than- well anyone else.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy zzzzz.

I don't care about Obabble or Trump's college records. Obabble was a terrible president by his own actions.

It's you loons on the left who started this college record witch hunt, so if you can't handle the scrutiny of your favored politicians, stop the nonsense.

I don't care. .

It's you loons on the left who started this college record witch hunt, so if you can't handle the scrutiny of your favored politicians, stop the nonsense.

Of course it was the 'left' who started it.....lol.....is that the way to talk about your Dear Leader?

upload_2018-4-17_12-18-20.jpeg

images

I don't care. .

Of course it was the 'left' who started it.....lol.....is that the way to talk about your Dear Leader?

View attachment 188590
images

Oh puh-leeze. This is long after you loons started the witch hunt for Bush's college records and after hiLIARy started the birther issue.

Our country is seriously divided at the present time.

This is NOT the time to hurt the feelings of many fellow Americans by being critical of President Obama.

Regardless of what one thinks of his eight years, his being in the White House was a truly historic event.

Eventually, the chances are good that a biography will clear up some of the questions that people have.

I very much admired President John F. Kennedy when I voted for him in 1960.

It was years later that I lost some of my enthusiasm when I learned that his book Profiles in Courage had been ghostwritten.

I really don't care about the criticism of President Obama's presidency- every President gets that. That goes with the territory.

I did object to the Birthers that were intentionally lying in order to try to undermine his presidency and hurt the United States.

I don't care. .

View attachment 188590
images

Oh puh-leeze. This is long after you loons started the witch hunt for Bush's college records and after hiLIARy started the birther issue.

Wow- you Birthers do like to lie.

The 'witch hunt' was for both Bush and Gore's college records.

The idiotic claim though that Obama had 'sealed his records' or was hiding his records is pure Birther- and promoted by your Dear Leader for 5 years.

And no- Clinton never started the Birther issue- though I find it amusing that you want to believe that Trump is just a gullible pawn of Clinton's.

I don't care. .

View attachment 188590
images

The idiotic claim though that Obama had 'sealed his records' or was hiding his records is pure Birther- and promoted by your Dear Leader for 5 years.

And no- Clinton never started the Birther issue- though I find it amusing that you want to believe that Trump is just a gullible pawn of Clinton's.

You are an Ignorant LAIR.

That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,” asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008.

Birtherism: Where it all began

View attachment 188590
images

That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,” asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008.

A) Clinton supporters are not Clinton- you claimed she started Birtherism and there is not a shred of evidence to support that claim.

B) The very first mention of the Birther meme- as you noted above
“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,”
was in Free Republic on March 1, 2008.
Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Followed four days later on the conservative blog Ruthless Roundup:

Add to the family history shown in this article that Obama’s mother was allegedly visiting Kenya with Obama’s father in the final months of her pregnancy and was not allowed to board a flight in her late term to return home.

She allegedly had Obama in Kenya and quickly boarded a flight to Hawaii. Airlines do not accept late term pregancies but do not refuse passage to a newborn, usually issuing a 10% or free fare ticket for the trip.

Once in Hawaii, his mother registered him as being born in Hawaii.

But I still am amused that you want to believe that Donald Trump was just a gullible tool of Hillary Clinton.

View attachment 188590
images

A) Clinton supporters are not Clinton- you claimed she started Birtherism and there is not a shred of evidence to support that claim.

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,”
Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Add to the family history shown in this article that Obama’s mother was allegedly visiting Kenya with Obama’s father in the final months of her pregnancy and was not allowed to board a flight in her late term to return home.

She allegedly had Obama in Kenya and quickly boarded a flight to Hawaii. Airlines do not accept late term pregancies but do not refuse passage to a newborn, usually issuing a 10% or free fare ticket for the trip.

But I still am amused that you want to believe that Donald Trump was just a gullible tool of Hillary Clinton.

You gullible little booby. You really don't understand how the Dem-Prog leaders spread their talking points, do you?

Glad we have American patriots such as James Woods who wants the truth exposed about Barack Hussein Soetoro Soebarka. Like our blessed Trumpenfuhrer, I've said it before and I will say it again, Obama needs to release his college admissions. In essence, that boy needs to show his papers.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-evidence-obama-attended-columbia-university/
And why has no other Pres released?
Only codpiece which were leaked
Can you imagine the response from ignorant zero college nazis like you?
AAA S - faked for the uppity nixxer
DDDs - uppity nixxer, told you so
How is it to be so stomach twisted biased?
Looked up mr creosote yet?
So hateful he threw up his bile

View attachment 188590
images

What happened to don the cons crack birther team he sent to Hawaii??
Deafening silence, as is his tape of his comey meeting he bragged about

Forum List

Back