Twitter Erupts After James Woods Asks For Photo Evidence Obama Attended Columbia University

Talks like a Birther. Acts like a Birther- but complains not a Birther.

LOL

Typical braindead Prog. Can't handle the fact that hiLIARy started the Birther movement.
Well other than the fact there’s no evidence to support your nonsense, I can see why you fall for such idiocy.

Yet another case of reading comprehension issues from a Proglodyte.

Asked and answered, bub.
LOLOL

You answered nothing. You falsely claimed, Typical braindead Prog. Can't handle the fact that hiLIARy started the Birther movement.

I pointed out that’s not true. Who knows what you think you answered in response to that? :dunno:

Your nonsense about Hillary starting it has been debunked over and over and over. The first known instance of Birtherism online appeared on a rightwing forum in early March, 2008.

I already provided the proof.

So, you lose.
No, you didn’t since what you posted does not predate...

freerepublic.com

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

391 posted on 3/1/2008, 4:47:59 AM by FARS

... so what did I lose?

You gullible little booby. You really don't understand how the Dem-Prog leaders spread their talking points, do you?

You gullible little booby.

Trump used you Birthers like a cheap whore and as soon as he was finished he threw you under the bus with the rest of his trash.

But I am still amused that you think that Trump was just a gullible tool of Hillary Clinton.

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not a birther-hiLIARy supporter.

LOL

Typical braindead Prog. Can't handle the fact that hiLIARy started the Birther movement.

Actually, Obama was the First Birther; Hillary was only the second

Kenyan-Born-Obama1.jpg

booklet.jpg
Great, prove Obama said it...

Well other than the fact there’s no evidence to support your nonsense, I can see why you fall for such idiocy.

Asked and answered, bub.
LOLOL

You answered nothing. You falsely claimed, Typical braindead Prog. Can't handle the fact that hiLIARy started the Birther movement.

I pointed out that’s not true. Who knows what you think you answered in response to that? :dunno:

Your nonsense about Hillary starting it has been debunked over and over and over. The first known instance of Birtherism online appeared on a rightwing forum in early March, 2008.

So, you lose.

freerepublic.com

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

... so what did I lose?

I don't read freerepublic and don't recognize it as a source that outranks Obabble's own bio and hiLIARy's campaign emails.

Trump used you Birthers like a cheap whore and as soon as he was finished he threw you under the bus with the rest of his trash.

But I am still amused that you think that Trump was just a gullible tool of Hillary Clinton.

LOL

Kenyan-Born-Obama1.jpg

booklet.jpg

It's in his bio and was there for 17 years

Duh

Where did the newspaper get their information? Probably Obama too

Asked and answered, bub.
LOLOL

So, you lose.

freerepublic.com

... so what did I lose?

I don't read freerepublic and don't recognize it as a source that outranks Obabble's own bio and hiLIARy's campaign emails.
LOLOL

As if it matters what you read or what you recognize.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Your acceptance isn’t actually even needed for that freerepublic Post of birtherism to be the first.

:dance:

LOL

Kenyan-Born-Obama1.jpg

booklet.jpg

Duh

Great, thanks for proving what I already knew… You can’t prove Obama said.

LOL

Kenyan-Born-Obama1.jpg

booklet.jpg

Duh

It's Obama's Bio. Of course he wrote it

LOL

Typical braindead Fascist. Can't handle the fact that Trump tried to blame his idiotic Birtherism on Clinton- even though it started on the Contard favorite- Free Republic

Sorry to disappoint, but you and your comrades of the Left are the Fascists. You're the ones insisting that everyone else shut up because FEELzzz or reasons or something.

Sorry to disappoint, but you and your fellow travellers of the fringe right are always the Fascists. First to call for rounding up those who have different opinions, first to call for rounding those up who have different beliefs, first to use any Konspiracy Kon to forward your agenda.

LOL

Asked and answered, bub.
LOLOL

So, you lose.

No- you provided an article which we have proven to be incorrect.

Now you are just lying.

You gullible little booby. You really don't understand how the Dem-Prog leaders spread their talking points, do you?

LOL

As you know Frankie, there is absolutely no evidence that either Obama or Clinton ever went Birther.

However your Dear Leader went full Birther for 5 years.

I think it is funny that you all want to think that he was just a gullible tool of Obama and Clinton.

Asked and answered, bub.
LOLOL

So, you lose.

freerepublic.com

... so what did I lose?

Of course you don't 'recognize it'- that is what you fringe right Fascists do.

The pamphlet with the short biography of Barack Obama in 1991?

Two things- in 1990 Barack Obama was recognized nationally and was in about 5 different publications noting his birthplace of Hawaii.

Second- Birthers can't blame that pamphlet on Birther idiocy because Birthers are so inept that they never found the pamphlet- Breitbart in I think 2010 or 2012. Can't blame 4 years of Birtherism on a pamphlet that you Birthers didn't even know about.

LOL

Kenyan-Born-Obama1.jpg

booklet.jpg

Duh

Still waiting for any evidence that Barack Obama ever said he was born in Kenya.

Oh wait- you know there isn't- you are just lying.

We're to believe that two separate people, a publisher and a reporter each picked a birth country out of the blue and arrived at Kenya.

Kenyan-Born-Obama1.jpg

booklet.jpg

Duh

It's Obama's Bio- of course you would lie about it.

You have seen this probably 50 times- but you still lie about it- because that is what you Birthers do

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more

We're to believe that two separate people, a publisher and a reporter each picked a birth country out of the blue and arrived at Kenya.

You are Birthers. You believe convicted con-men. You believe Dentist/Real Estate Agent/Lawyers.

You believe anything but the facts.

Kenyan-Born-Obama1.jpg

booklet.jpg

Duh

You have seen this probably 50 times- but you still lie about it- because that is what you Birthers do

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more
Her explanation makes no sense on so many levels.

She didn't bother to get her unpublished author to proofread the bio? She risked the reputation of the house because she just make up a birthplace for an unpublished author????

Kenyan-Born-Obama1.jpg

booklet.jpg

Duh

"....and wolverines make great house pets, especially with small unattended children" - Goderich

LOL

Kenyan-Born-Obama1.jpg

booklet.jpg

Duh

Explanation here >

compass_and_globe_flags_wall_art.jpg

1-782x529.jpg

Duh

Her explanation makes no sense on so many levels.

She didn't bother to get her unpublished author to proofread the bio? She risked the reputation of the house because she just make up a birthplace for an unpublished author????

It makes no sense to Birthers.

But then again Birthers are idiots and liars.

Duh

"....and wolverines make great house pets, especially with small unattended children" - Goderich

And now you are lying about what Goderich says.

You Birthers have no shame.

Forum List

Back