Twitter Erupts After James Woods Asks For Photo Evidence Obama Attended Columbia University

Talks like a Birther. Acts like a Birther- but complains not a Birther.

LOL

Typical braindead Prog. Can't handle the fact that hiLIARy started the Birther movement.

Actually, Obama was the First Birther; Hillary was only the second

Kenyan-Born-Obama1.jpg

booklet.jpg
Great, prove Obama said it...

It's in his bio and was there for 17 years

Duh

Where did the newspaper get their information? Probably Obama too

Explanation here >

compass_and_globe_flags_wall_art.jpg

1-782x529.jpg
Amazing that 2 separate people writing years apart would place Barack where his grandmother and half brother each say he was born

Typical braindead Prog. Can't handle the fact that hiLIARy started the Birther movement.

Kenyan-Born-Obama1.jpg

booklet.jpg

Duh

Great, thanks for proving what I already knew… You can’t prove Obama said.

It's Obama's Bio. Of course he wrote it

Or Bill Ayers wrote it for him.

Duh

It's Obama's Bio- of course you would lie about it.

You have seen this probably 50 times- but you still lie about it- because that is what you Birthers do

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more
Her explanation makes no sense on so many levels.

She didn't bother to get her unpublished author to proofread the bio? She risked the reputation of the house because she just make up a birthplace for an unpublished author????

It makes no sense to Birthers.

But then again Birthers are idiots and liars.

Why did Michelle say that Kenya was Barack's 'homecountry'????

Soooo......she's an idiot and a liar?

Could be.

Kenyan-Born-Obama1.jpg

booklet.jpg

Duh

Funny you should mention that, as there is a lot of evidence that Ayers wrote Obama's book.
I found this convincing:

Chris Yavelow’s “’FictionFixer’ (www.fictionfixer.com), compares any prose its given to any or all of the 210 best-selling novels Yavelow says he has scanned into his Mac G4. The software then looks for patterns—certain words, usages, sentence structure, number of mentions of a character’s name, and the like—and compares it to the target book(s).” http://www4.citypaper.com/printStory.asp?id=11451

a. As Yavelow explains, authors don’t go from a 3.8 percent use of the passive voice in 1995 to an 8.3 percent use in 2006.

b. Yavelow cites a score of other characteristics that change too conspicuously from one Obama book to the next, among them the Flesch Reading Ease score, the use of gender words, sentence starters, adverbs, discouraged words, sensory triggers, and more.

c. When, however, Yavelow compared Obama’s Dreams with Bill Ayers’ memoir, Fugitive Days, he found the similarity of the two books “striking.” For instance, Dreams averages 17.61 words and 26.48 syllables for non-dialogue sentences. Fugitive Days averages 17.62 words and 26.27 syllables.

d. Another team, from a university: ““Using the chi-square statistic,” they add, “Obama's and Ayers's books were indistinguishable while Obama's book was easily distinguishable from books by other authors.” Jack Cashill - National Articles:

Kenyan-Born-Obama1.jpg

booklet.jpg

Duh

Explanation here >

compass_and_globe_flags_wall_art.jpg

1-782x529.jpg
Amazing that 2 separate people writing years apart would place Barack where his grandmother and half brother each say he was born

Amazing that Birthers keep making the same old lies.

His grandmothers are both dead. His step-grandmother said repeatedly that he was not born in Kenya- but in Hawaii(of course that was hearsay- since she was in Kenya at the time).

The half brother? Which one? He has a lot- but there is one who seems to have cashed in on Birthers.

How could anyone possibly mistakenly claim that Barack Obama Jr. was born in Kenya?

When Barack Obama Sr. was born in Kenya......

You have seen this probably 50 times- but you still lie about it- because that is what you Birthers do

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more

She didn't bother to get her unpublished author to proofread the bio? She risked the reputation of the house because she just make up a birthplace for an unpublished author????

Why did Michelle say that Kenya was Barack's 'homecountry'????.

Why do Birthers expect everyone else to speculate like they do?

Barack Obama told his place of Birth repeatedly- as Hawaii.

Birthers of course prefer to try to parse words and think that they have found some secret code- like maybe if they play one of Obama's speeches backwards he will really be confessing he was the devil born in Kenya.

LOL

Kenyan-Born-Obama1.jpg

booklet.jpg

Duh

And who are you citing? Yourself of course. And of course, folks write autobiographies about themselves. When it’s a biography, that means it was written by someone else.

So now you’ve proven twice that Obama didn’t write it.

Why are Liberals always having to educate you?

Duh

Funny you should mention that, as there is a lot of evidence that Ayers wrote Obama's book.
I found this convincing::

You find convincing anything written by any con-man or anyone else as long as it is an attack on Obama- or FDR.

Hell if Bernie Madoff offered you Barack Obama's secret Nazi diaries- you would jump at the opportunity to get them.

Kenyan-Born-Obama1.jpg

booklet.jpg

Duh

And who are you citing? Yourself of course. And of course, folks write autobiographies about themselves. When it’s a biography, that means it was written by someone else.

So now you’ve proven twice that Obama didn’t write it.

Why are Liberals always having to educate you?

Because in his 'autobiography'- Obama mentions the hospital was born in in Hawaii.

But Birthers are always finding the 'secret kode' that everyone else can't see.

Its like if "National Treasure" except where the heroes are the guys from "Dumb and Dumber"

Could be.
Because some people refer the country of their heritage as their home country.

Duh

I found this convincing:

Chris Yavelow’s “’FictionFixer’ (www.fictionfixer.com), compares any prose its given to any or all of the 210 best-selling novels Yavelow says he has scanned into his Mac G4. The software then looks for patterns—certain words, usages, sentence structure, number of mentions of a character’s name, and the like—and compares it to the target book(s).” http://www4.citypaper.com/printStory.asp?id=11451

a. As Yavelow explains, authors don’t go from a 3.8 percent use of the passive voice in 1995 to an 8.3 percent use in 2006.

b. Yavelow cites a score of other characteristics that change too conspicuously from one Obama book to the next, among them the Flesch Reading Ease score, the use of gender words, sentence starters, adverbs, discouraged words, sensory triggers, and more.

c. When, however, Yavelow compared Obama’s Dreams with Bill Ayers’ memoir, Fugitive Days, he found the similarity of the two books “striking.” For instance, Dreams averages 17.61 words and 26.48 syllables for non-dialogue sentences. Fugitive Days averages 17.62 words and 26.27 syllables.

d. Another team, from a university: ““Using the chi-square statistic,” they add, “Obama's and Ayers's books were indistinguishable while Obama's book was easily distinguishable from books by other authors.” Jack Cashill - National Articles:
^^^ more evidence that conservatism rots the brain.

Could be.
Because some people refer the country of their heritage as their home country.

Or it could be secret code- where Michelle Obama really meant 'country club'

Or maybe she meant 'homework'?

Or maybe she really meant "Donald Trump is an ignorant idiot but Birthers will vote for him"

It is so easy to speculate......

The first proto-human family to occupy the White House were definitely not natural born citizens as you can see. That explains the lack of its birth certificate.

0HqUQrmnpvOGo3kMI.jpg

Duh

Obama was the first Birther, Hillary the second

Obama was the first Birther, Hillary the second
LOLOLOLOL

Cracks me up how you assert such delusion after proving the opposite.

It’s a bit late now to find out he didn’t go, dontcha think?

It's never too late to catch a liar! :dunno:

Is it too late to hang a traitor?

Never too late!

The deception goes deep. The traitorous activities, were done in full view of everyone. What has this country come to? He should have been impeached when he traded 5 terrorist leaders for a traitor, then faced firing squad or hanged.

Forum List

Back