Twitter Erupts After James Woods Asks For Photo Evidence Obama Attended Columbia University

The first proto-human family to occupy the White House were definitely not natural born citizens as you can see. That explains the lack of its birth certificate.

0HqUQrmnpvOGo3kMI.jpg

Always delightful when a Trump voter really embraces the Trump movement.

Great, thanks for proving what I already knew… You can’t prove Obama said.

It's Obama's Bio. Of course he wrote it

It's Obama's Bio- of course you would lie about it.

You have seen this probably 50 times- but you still lie about it- because that is what you Birthers do

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more
Her explanation makes no sense on so many levels.

She didn't bother to get her unpublished author to proofread the bio? She risked the reputation of the house because she just make up a birthplace for an unpublished author????

It makes no sense to Birthers.

But then again Birthers are idiots and liars.
Obama was the first Birther, Hillary the second
Birthers as always- are liars and haters.

It's Obama's Bio. Of course he wrote it

You have seen this probably 50 times- but you still lie about it- because that is what you Birthers do

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more

She didn't bother to get her unpublished author to proofread the bio? She risked the reputation of the house because she just make up a birthplace for an unpublished author????

Oh? How American is Obama disregarding the "birther" stuff? Not much..not much at all.

It’s a bit late now to find out he didn’t go, dontcha think?

It's never too late to catch a liar! :dunno:

Is it too late to hang a traitor?

Never too late!

The deception goes deep. The traitorous activities, were done in full view of everyone. What has this country come to? He should have been impeached when he traded 5 terrorist leaders for a traitor, then faced firing squad or hanged.

Its not too late- Trump can still be impeached for his traitorous activities.

Never too late to hang a traitor.

Of course Birthers and contards don't even know what a traitor is.

Steve MaGarret thinks a traitor is a black man in the White House.

That's not how I think. I would rather have seen an American black man in the White House. That isn't what happened, though.

Oh? How American is Obama disregarding the "birther" stuff? Not much..not much at all.

President Obama gave the Birther idiocy more attention than it deserved.

He should have stopped after he showed voters his legal birth certificate in 2008.

As the Direct of Health so astutely put it- it really doesn't matter what Birthers are shown- they won't believe it.

But when a blowhard New Yorker wanted to get some attention by going full Birther- President Obama wasted his time by showing what an idiot Donald Trump was- by requesting a favor from Hawaii and getting a certified copy of his original birth certificate- showing it to a room a room of reporters- letting them handle it- and posting it online- and having Hawaii confirm it all.

And Birthers still deny it. Hell that idiot King of Birthers Trump still denied it until he got the Republican nomination- then he threw Birthers under the bus.

Never too late to hang a traitor.

Of course Birthers and contards don't even know what a traitor is.

Steve MaGarret thinks a traitor is a black man in the White House.

That's not how I think. I would rather have seen an American black man in the White House. That isn't what happened, though.

I would have rather seen an American in the White House- I don't care what color or gender. Clearly that hasn't happened with Trump though.

We will survive.

WeakWhytes Supremacists still surprised and MAD that a Black man was elected President....TWICE! :113:

You need only look at Obama to see why the founders left the law that only natural born citizens may be President.

He should have stopped after he showed voters his legal birth certificate in 2008.

As the Direct of Health so astutely put it- it really doesn't matter what Birthers are shown- they won't believe it.

But when a blowhard New Yorker wanted to get some attention by going full Birther- President Obama wasted his time by showing what an idiot Donald Trump was- by requesting a favor from Hawaii and getting a certified copy of his original birth certificate- showing it to a room a room of reporters- letting them handle it- and posting it online- and having Hawaii confirm it all.

And Birthers still deny it. Hell that idiot King of Birthers Trump still denied it until he got the Republican nomination- then he threw Birthers under the bus.

Obama was born in Kenya, you fuck. What is, is what is. He even said it in his autobiography.

Obama was born in Kenya, you fuck. What is, is what is. He even said it in his autobiography.

Obama was born in Hawaii, you traitorous fuck.

What is, what is.

Birthers are such traitors and liars.

Hell even after you saw his birth certificate, even after the State of Hawaii told you repeatedly that he was born in Hawaii- you still tried to undermine our President by claiming he was not our legal President.

You are just lucky that he was not as petty and vindictive as Trump is.

You need only look at Obama to see why the founders left the law that only natural born citizens may be President.

Yep- you only have to look at President Obama to know why Birthers had to find some reason why he couldn't possibly be allowed in the White House.

WeakWhytes Supremacists still surprised and MAD that a Black man was elected President....TWICE! :113:

I was ready to vote for Hrman Cain, whatcha think about that?

(You have no clue who that is, I know, it's ok :funnyface:)
Oh I am sure you would.

And you also have a good friend that is black too.

Sure do! I bet you don't, because you're a leftist faggot shill.

I got stories from me n my black friend. Good ones. ;)

Ask me about the time the wanna-be-black white guy strolled into the arcade just after we finished smoking a joint. :21:

He said "Yo playa!", threw up some kinda hand thing and strolled on in. Oh fuck!

We both couldn't get off the ground for several minutes. Literally.

What difference would it make? For socially promoted 'speshul Minorities', why bother making them go to class? they don't have to do any work anyway, so real students are safer and better off if the Kenyan born homosexual Muslims don't wander around on campus. Just mail them their degrees they're going to get no matter what so real students aren't forced to interact with the deviants and Commies.

Last edited:

Oh I am sure you would.

Ask me about the time the wanna-be-black white guy strolled into the arcade just after we finished smoking a joint. :21:

He said "Yo playa!", threw up some kinda hand thing and strolled on in. Oh fuck!

I keep being reminded that there is too much trolling going on, so I won't respond in kind.

If you want to impress us all with your 'black friend' great- but Birthers are still idiots and liars.

As you keep demonstrating.

Oh I am sure you would.

I keep being reminded that there is too much trolling going on, so I won't respond in kind.

If you want to impress us all with your 'black friend' great- but Birthers are still idiots and liars.

As you keep demonstrating.

STFU. You won't respond, because you don't know what to say, because that's real, and you don't deal in real, my man. And there you have it. Ta-Da!

Forum List

Back