Twitter Erupts After James Woods Asks For Photo Evidence Obama Attended Columbia University

Glad we have American patriots such as James Woods who wants the truth exposed about Barack Hussein Soetoro Soebarka. Like our blessed Trumpenfuhrer, I've said it before and I will say it again, Obama needs to release his college admissions. In essence, that boy needs to show his papers.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-evidence-obama-attended-columbia-university/

Is it a qualifying requirement for president that you attend Columbia University?

Apparently to the Supremacists, yes.

1520661254202.jpg

WeakWhytes Supremacists still surprised and MAD that a Black man was elected President....TWICE! :113:

I was ready to vote for Hrman Cain, whatcha think about that?

(You have no clue who that is, I know, it's ok :funnyface:)
Oh I am sure you would.

And you also have a good friend that is black too.

Sure do! I bet you don't, because you're a leftist faggot shill.

I got stories from me n my black friend. Good ones. ;)

Ask me about the time the wanna-be-black white guy strolled into the arcade just after we finished smoking a joint. :21:

He said "Yo playa!", threw up some kinda hand thing and strolled on in. Oh fuck!

We both couldn't get off the ground for several minutes. Literally.

I keep being reminded that there is too much trolling going on, so I won't respond in kind.

If you want to impress us all with your 'black friend' great- but Birthers are still idiots and liars.

As you keep demonstrating.

STFU. You won't respond, because you don't know what to say, because that's real, and you don't deal in real, my man. And there you have it. Ta-Da!

How should I be responding to you bragging about doing a happy dance with your 'black friend'?

Glad we have American patriots such as James Woods who wants the truth exposed about Barack Hussein Soetoro Soebarka. Like our blessed Trumpenfuhrer, I've said it before and I will say it again, Obama needs to release his college admissions. In essence, that boy needs to show his papers.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-evidence-obama-attended-columbia-university/

Is it a qualifying requirement for president that you attend Columbia University?

Apparently to the Supremacists, yes.

1520661254202.jpg

It's just you.

It’s a bit late now to find out he didn’t go, dontcha think?

It's never too late to catch a liar! :dunno:

Is it too late to hang a traitor?

Never too late to hang a traitor.

Of course Birthers and contards don't even know what a traitor is.

Steve MaGarret thinks a traitor is a black man in the White House.

That's not how I think. I would rather have seen an American black man in the White House. That isn't what happened, though.

Amazing how the only black guy Democrats thought 'worthy enough' was a Chicago hack employee like Obama, out of many hundreds of thousands of much better educated and principled black men out there. Black people should be insulted, not swarming to the polls to vote for these scum.

I was ready to vote for Hrman Cain, whatcha think about that?

(You have no clue who that is, I know, it's ok :funnyface:)
Oh I am sure you would.

Ask me about the time the wanna-be-black white guy strolled into the arcade just after we finished smoking a joint. :21:

He said "Yo playa!", threw up some kinda hand thing and strolled on in. Oh fuck!

I keep being reminded that there is too much trolling going on, so I won't respond in kind.

If you want to impress us all with your 'black friend' great- but Birthers are still idiots and liars.

STFU. You won't respond, because you don't know what to say, because that's real, and you don't deal in real, my man. And there you have it. Ta-Da!

How should I be responding to you bragging about doing a happy dance with your 'black friend'?

Owait! I got this!

STFUing! Yes! :113:

Oh I am sure you would.

Owait! I got this!

I am sorry- I don't grasp Idiotic Birther patois

It’s a bit late now to find out he didn’t go, dontcha think?

That's not how I think. I would rather have seen an American black man in the White House. That isn't what happened, though.

Amazing how the only black guy Democrats thought 'worthy enough' was a Chicago hack employee like Obama, out of many hundreds of thousands of much better educated and principled black men out there. Black people should be insulted, not swarming to the polls to vote for these scum.

Always fascinating when contard white guys tell black people that they are just too stupid to know how to vote for themselves.

Owait! I got this!

I am sorry- I don't grasp Idiotic Birther patois

Yeah, I had to look that one up. Apparently, you don't understand "STFUing" because you aren't fluent in Onlinese. ;O)

Always fascinating when contard white guys tell black people that they are just too stupid to know how to vote for themselves.

Or that the other white guy is playing them for a sucker.

I know a secret I won't tell. :banana:

It makes no sense to Birthers.

But then again Birthers are idiots and liars.
Obama was the first Birther, Hillary the second
Birthers as always- are liars and haters.

Oh? How American is Obama disregarding the "birther" stuff? Not much..not much at all.

President Obama gave the Birther idiocy more attention than it deserved.

He should have stopped after he showed voters his legal birth certificate in 2008.

As the Direct of Health so astutely put it- it really doesn't matter what Birthers are shown- they won't believe it.

But when a blowhard New Yorker wanted to get some attention by going full Birther- President Obama wasted his time by showing what an idiot Donald Trump was- by requesting a favor from Hawaii and getting a certified copy of his original birth certificate- showing it to a room a room of reporters- letting them handle it- and posting it online- and having Hawaii confirm it all.

And Birthers still deny it. Hell that idiot King of Birthers Trump still denied it until he got the Republican nomination- then he threw Birthers under the bus.

Obama was born in Kenya, you fuck. What is, is what is. He even said it in his autobiography.
He never said that in any autobiography.

Obama was the first Birther, Hillary the second

Oh? How American is Obama disregarding the "birther" stuff? Not much..not much at all.

He should have stopped after he showed voters his legal birth certificate in 2008.

As the Direct of Health so astutely put it- it really doesn't matter what Birthers are shown- they won't believe it.

But when a blowhard New Yorker wanted to get some attention by going full Birther- President Obama wasted his time by showing what an idiot Donald Trump was- by requesting a favor from Hawaii and getting a certified copy of his original birth certificate- showing it to a room a room of reporters- letting them handle it- and posting it online- and having Hawaii confirm it all.

And Birthers still deny it. Hell that idiot King of Birthers Trump still denied it until he got the Republican nomination- then he threw Birthers under the bus.

Obama was born in Kenya, you fuck. What is, is what is. He even said it in his autobiography.

I'm sorry, I meant when he was promoting ..something. I saw it..personally. Probably that piece of video has been scrubbed from everywhere. This was when he was a Senator.

I'm sorry, I meant when he was promoting ..something. I saw it..personally. Probably that piece of video has been scrubbed from everywhere. This was when he was a Senator.

So you admit you 'made a mistake' and then you can't provide any evidence of than you 'saw it personally' and that it has been 'scrubbed'.

LOL.

A Birther telling us "just trust me"......

What I want to know is how an idiot like Obama got into Harvard and attained the Presidency of the Law School.

What I want to know is how an idiot like Obama got into Harvard and attained the Presidency of the Law School.

Well.......since he didn't 'attain' the Presidency of the Law School......

Maybe Obama isn't the idiot.
Really? I thought he was the first half black president of Harvard Law. Oh, yes, my mistake. Obama was President of Harvard Law Review, a student position. Thanks

Wow, you guys are so predictable.

Things look bad for Trump so let's deflect to Obama or Clinton.
If Obama did go to Columbia, it certainly doesn't reflect well on Columbia.
Yeah, a President emerged from their program. So terrible.
You don't hear any schools bragging that Hitler went there, so maybe Columbia should take a lesson from that.
No. Hitler would have gone to Georgetown.

You don't hear any schools bragging that Hitler went there, so maybe Columbia should take a lesson from that.

I think its pretty obvious that Hitler would have chosen Wharton.

I think its pretty obvious that Hitler would have chosen Wharton.
Or West Point..................zzzzzzzzzzzz

He graduated with honors from Harvard Law school. That in itself dispells your hysterics that he’s an idiot.

He graduated with honors from Harvard Law school. That in itself dispells your hysterics that he’s an idiot.
But I heard on the internet that he attained the Presidency of the Law School!

So now you have to prove that Obama didn't!

LOL

Forum List

Back