Twitter Permanently bans project Veritas Account

What is the point of being on twitter if they're just going to purge the other side/

I see retards talking about how they don't see blue lives matter posts anymore...lol

It's like you dipshits don't realize you just purged a huge % of the people that made twitter relevant. At a certain point if you over moderate things like facebook and twitter lose their value.

If this is waht you want. Might as well just shut twitter down because it's useless. If twitter didn't reflect real life in 2019, it certainly can't in 2021
This is a lie, no one is being purged.

Users who violate the rules are having their accounts closed, and appropriately so; they have only themselves to blame.

what the fuck are you smoking?

that's exactly what they're doing

every blue check mark i could find a rule violation and end their account.

Enter the clown car of corporatist fascists, who will now carry the water for censorship.

"Censorship" huh.

Lemme check that --- "Twatter shall make no Law controlling the freedom of Speech on its own platform...." damn, you're right, there it is right there in the Constifuckingtution. Amazing how they thought of that two hundred years in advance.

Publishing people's personal information should never be tolerated or allowed.

People have a right to not be harassed in their homes.

I notice the trump people don't give a damn about the 4th amendment that gives everyone the right to privacy.

It just seems to me the trump people want to get people harmed and continue this destructive behavior that is tearing our nation apart.

I wonder if it would be censorship if someone was banned for publishing o'keef's personal information causing him to be harassed and face threats to his life?

if i can find it in a google search i should be able to find it on twitter, period

almost all good reporting is leaking "stolen" documents. They're just stolen by another party

Dumb bitch

"you can't leak DNC emails that's personal info"

"you can't leak trump correspondence with his laywers that's personal info"

See how fucking stupid you sound? This is what happens when you let women have a say in the party. Our liberal party becomes the party of dumb *****

Looks like somebody found his cornflakes came with an extra helping of piss this morning :itsok:

Enter the clown car of corporatist fascists, who will now carry the water for censorship.

"Censorship" huh.

Lemme check that --- "Twatter shall make no Law controlling the freedom of Speech on its own platform...." damn, you're right, there it is right there in the Constifuckingtution. Amazing how they thought of that two hundred years in advance.

I notice the trump people don't give a damn about the 4th amendment that gives everyone the right to privacy.

It just seems to me the trump people want to get people harmed and continue this destructive behavior that is tearing our nation apart.

I wonder if it would be censorship if someone was banned for publishing o'keef's personal information causing him to be harassed and face threats to his life?

if i can find it in a google search i should be able to find it on twitter, period

almost all good reporting is leaking "stolen" documents. They're just stolen by another party

Dumb bitch

See how fucking stupid you sound? This is what happens when you let women have a say in the party. Our liberal party becomes the party of dumb *****

Looks like somebody found his cornflakes came with an extra helping of piss this morning :itsok:

truth hurts

not the party of my youth

only progressive shit left nothing liberal about them

and i know where to point the blame. It's at the women we now let control he party who we ignored 20 years ago.

That's all that has changed. More women with a say.

"Censorship" huh.

Dumb bitch

truth hurts

and i know where to point the blame. It's at the women we now let control he party who we ignored 20 years ago.

Who the fuck brought up "parties" Dipshit??

For that matter who the fuck brought up "women"? Who the fuck brought up Liberalism? Do you know how to read?

"Censorship" huh.

Dumb bitch

truth hurts

Yea big techs move towards moderation has nothing to do with partisan politics?

What?

Idiot, you quoted a post by me that was all about party politics.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Simps like you are worse than the women. Go get some hormones you pathetic fuck

"Censorship" huh.

Dumb bitch

truth hurts

For that matter who the fuck brought up "women"? Who the fuck brought up Liberalism? Do you know how to read?

What?

No Twinkles, your post was about your own butthurt and your inferiority complex as regards women. That's YOUR issue, nobody here cares about it. If you have nothing to contribute to the actual topic, go find some other one. Ain't rocket surgery.

"Censorship" huh.

Dumb bitch

truth hurts

What?

No Twinkles, your post was about your own butthurt and your inferiority complex as regards women. That's YOUR issue, nobody here cares about it.

Inferiority complex?

What exactly do you think i imagine women can do better than men? lol

Only thing your average woman can do better than me involves very gay shit like art and drawing. I'm the epitome of a misogynist lol

Inferiority complex wtf

I was raised by one of the most competent and high earning women in this country...She can't do much better than me tho. Because she's a woman and i'm her son. If you're feeling inferior to your female relatives somethign is wrong with you.

"Censorship" huh.

Dumb bitch

truth hurts

What?

No Twinkles, your post was about your own butthurt and your inferiority complex as regards women. That's YOUR issue, nobody here cares about it. If you have nothing to contribute to the actual topic, go find some other one. Ain't rocket surgery.

Inferiority complex?

As triggered as you are, apparently everything. Again, that's your obsession. YOU brought it up, no one else.

I dont even care anymore. Liberals need an echo chamber where they dont have to worry about conservatives upsetting their idea babies.

There is nothing we can do about it for 4 years anyway.

President Trumo should have done something about the Fake News while he had the chance.

Do the right thing and leave Twitter. Stop supporting them with your presence

"Censorship" huh.

Dumb bitch

truth hurts

What?

Inferiority complex?

As triggered as you are, apparently everything. Again, that's your obsession. YOU brought it up, no one else.

You quoted a post whre i brought it up

Yes

That's how this works retard

Retards need to remember your education. You've never met a reading test you could do well on. Doesn't change on a forum

Yes people smarter than you can see your cognitive flaws very easily from a few lines.

"Censorship" huh.

You are complicit with the censorship. You agree with it.

"Censorship" huh.

Dumb bitch

truth hurts

What?

Inferiority complex?

Yes

Retards need to remember your education. You've never met a reading test you could do well on. Doesn't change on a forum

Yes people smarter than you can see your cognitive flaws very easily from a few lines.

I uh don't think that's what anybody's seeing here, Dickhead. Check your meds.

"Censorship" huh.

I actually didn't opine on it. I don't use Twatter, never have, I don't use Fecesbook and while we're at it I suppose I should add I don't use MySpace, Parler, Q-tip, Instaspam or anything else of that shit-world. Those who do, deserve whatever they get. I don't give a flying shit what any of them do. But I do appreciate the irony of losers sitting on a message board that has its own rules by which they abide on pain of banishment, whining that some other platform is doing the same thing they're sitting here abiding by.

"Censorship" huh.

I actually didn't opine on it. I don't use Twatter, never have, I don't use Fecesbook and while we're at it I suppose I should add I don't use MySpace, Parler, Q-tip, Instaspam or anything else of that shit-world. Those who do, deserve whatever they get.

I've never created an account for any social media.

"Censorship" huh.

I actually didn't opine on it. I don't use Twatter, never have, I don't use Fecesbook and while we're at it I suppose I should add I don't use MySpace, Parler, Q-tip, Instaspam or anything else of that shit-world. Those who do, deserve whatever they get.

I've never created an account for any social media.

Good. No one should, fuck that whole world.
"Social media" is the most ironic term in the world. It's absolutely antisocial. It squashes its duped marks into oblique little cocoons that echo each other and shuts them off from actual discourse. It's completely narcissistic bullshit.

When Nosebook was the up-and-coming drug of choice and friends were lobbying me to join them in the sewer I posed for them a simple question: "what will this give me that I don't already have?" Never got an answer, so I never went in.

"Censorship" huh.

Dumb bitch

You don't realize that there is a huge difference between a person's home address or personal information and legally protected confidential correspondence between a lawyer and client.

I don't know of anyone who said that the DNC emails couldn't be leaked because its personal information.

I do know some who had a problem with the fact that it was illegally stollen material.

I guess you don't know the difference between stolen materials or obtaining stollen materials and legally protected correspondence between a lawyer and client.

I find it interesting that those who call others stupid or dumb, are usually exactly what they call other people. You're one of them.

"Censorship" huh.

What was Twitter's response to publishing information about the Trump tax returns? Was the NYT banned for publishing personal information? Liberals seem to forget that the 4th amendment is supposed to apply to EVERYONE.

"Censorship" huh.

Dumb bitch

truth hurts

What?

Inferiority complex?

Yes

I uh don't think that's what anybody's seeing here, Dickhead. Check your meds.

says the delusional guy who can't read

like i said everyone can see "pogo"

"Censorship" huh.

What was Twitter's response to publishing information about the Trump tax returns? Was the NYT banned for publishing personal information? Liberals seem to forget that the 4th amendment is supposed to apply to EVERYONE.

His tax returns weren't published on Twitter.

If you didn't know, The NY Times isn't Twitter.

When the info was published, the personal info as in place of residence, social security number etc, were redacted.

The information that The NY Times was obtained legally by trump's nice who owned those documents due to a legal case with trump.

Nothing against the law or against the NY Time's policies.

You are comparing apples to oranges.

"Censorship" huh.

Right on cue.

A little slower than optimal. It had to first go read the coded message on the wall in the unisex stall to repeat it accurately.

Forum List

Back