Twitter Suspends McConnell’s Account For Posting Video Showing Threat Calling To Stab Him In Heart

Yeah, few wanna admit it...but we're in the midst of a civil war already. The right doesn't dare wear a MAGA hat in the wrong place. And they're ALL bigots.

It's still "funny" to most people. The ones who keep sayin things like "nevah gonna happen"......
Can you say "Obamacare"? oops

The Left has a gigantic advantage. Probably insurmountable. They're going after the guns. It's been the ultimate prize for over 100 years.

How dare you inform people of the murderous intent of the Left against you!!! We shall not be exposed further!!!

Twitter Locked McConnell Campaign’s Account For Posting Video Of Protesters Outside Senator’s Home
Like I said. Fuck The Russians, Yah The Democrats Colluded with them on The Dossier but we have bigger problems.

Big Tech,Social Media and The MSM
Are Goose Stepping The DemNazi Agenda all the way to 2020 in a type of Corrupt Collusion and Mass Manipulation of People not seen since Adolph Hitler and The Nazis Came to
Power!

How dare you inform people of the murderous intent of the Left against you!!! We shall not be exposed further!!!

Twitter Locked McConnell Campaign’s Account For Posting Video Of Protesters Outside Senator’s Home
Twitter would, of course, suspend any account for that video. That's an algorithm at work. Sorry nutballs, gonna have to shelve the tin foil hats, for now...
And who wrote the algorithm?

DOH!
The algorithm that would suspend any account for this video? That algorithm?

Adolph Hitler otherwise known as Alphabet Corp.

Twitter would, of course, suspend any account for that video. That's an algorithm at work. Sorry nutballs, gonna have to shelve the tin foil hats, for now...
And who wrote the algorithm?

DOH!

Typical. The media routinely suppresses any news that makes their left wing vermin look bad, same as they do with the facts about faggots and black racism and all the hate crimes committed by minorities.

We have Leftist people outside a senator's home threatening him with death, and a Leftist news feed shutting down his efforts to let people know about it. There is something very wrong with that picture.

Image a group of protestors outside Obama's home, or Reid or Schumer's home protesting him with death threats! How much you want to bet that would be front page news with an immediate police response? Can you imagine if Trump tried to suppress news of that what would be said? Where are the police? If someone shows up outside my home yelling death threats to me, they will only get a .30-06 between the eyes.

We have Leftist people outside a senator's home threatening him with death, and a Leftist news feed shutting down his efforts to let people know about it. There is something very wrong with that picture.

Image a group of protestors outside Obama's home, or Reid or Schumer's home protesting him with death threats! How much you want to bet that would be front page news with an immediate police response? Can you imagine if Trump tried to suppress news of that what would be said? Where are the police? If someone shows up outside my home yelling death threats to me, they will only get a .30-06 between the eyes.

It's all hilarious to them. Not one Dem called for action after the Republican Senators were shot on the baseball field.

Try wearing a MAGA hat outside of solid Red areas. Good luck.

Twitter exists because dumb fucks like Mitch 'turkey neck' McConnell use it. If you want these platforms to go the way of the mammoth...stop using them...dipshits.

It's all hilarious to them. Not one Dem called for action after the Republican Senators were shot on the baseball field.

Try wearing a MAGA hat outside of solid Red areas. Good luck.

Wait. Bu...but, I thought the Left were accusing US of being the ones ramping up the violence? Was a single Hillary shirt wearer ever attacked? How many democrat congresspeople have been told to leave restaurants and spit on?

Wait. Bu...but, I thought the Left were accusing US of being the ones ramping up the violence? Was a single Hillary shirt wearer ever attacked? How many democrat congresspeople have been told to leave restaurants and spit on?

Communist manifesto.....

"Accuse your enemy of that which you are guilty"

Fits the left like a glove doesn't it?

Good to see the right wing kooks still using Twitter even though they hate Twitter.

Probably explains why they are so angry….all day…every day.

I’d say it’s safe to say the tech giants are in the tank for the left. While the left scream that the right are the “corporatists”.

So it’s no longer a point of identification of an issue. It’s identified as a motherfucker.

We now need to solve the problem. Alternate platforms for conservatives, perhaps.

Perhaps all conservatives should delete their FB and Twitter accounts. That would certainly send a message.

I am not a huge fan of government making private companies do anything...like making a Jewish baker cook a Nazi cake.

However, if these platforms have monopolies and they are suppressing only certain users, then the government can step in to allow equal access.

The Nazi can go to another baker, but is there another Facebook or Google or Twitter for silenced voices to use?

Make sure the truth has no chance of getting out?

How much longer can they hide behind this algorithm thing? This is such a con. It’s the computers fault. We are just too dumb to understand

Forum List

Back