Twitter winking out over far left politics

The stock has lost almost half its value over the last year, with the price dipping so low there is open speculation it could be the target of a takeover.
Read more at Twitter stock plunges as conservatives purged

Hopefully FB will be next

LOL. There has been lots of speculation that twitter is driving down its own stock price just so someone will take it over. I guess the founders want their billion dollar buyouts. The second largest stockholder in twitter however is a Saudi Prince so I am not sure the "far left" politics are real.

If "Twitter" has "never made money" ....what's the
The stock has lost almost half its value over the last year, with the price dipping so low there is open speculation it could be the target of a takeover.

Twitter has never made money. Don't give Trump's constant failings too much credit.
If Twitter has "never made money" the logical question is WTF?

Twitter has never made money. Don't give Trump's constant failings too much credit.
I don't know. Maybe it's good for advertising or something?

10 years later, Twitter still isn't close to making money

yeah lost more than one ...again go read ...plenty o links

I do read...in the business news.....twitter adding the new stories feature is a direct attack on its competition. Once they remove the character limits are expand them, they will be zooming.

Has Amazon?

I do read...in the business news.....twitter adding the new stories feature is a direct attack on its competition. Once they remove the character limits are expand them, they will be zooming.
except persecuting their customers isnt good for business.......and that wont change

Has Amazon?

Amazon earns $4 a share, twitter loses 60 cents

Has Amazon?

Amazon earns $4 a share, twitter loses 60 cents

Nice they finally got around to paying some dividends after a decade.

except persecuting their customers isnt good for business.......and that wont change

Persecuting is subjective. Twitter has issues, but the biggest one is snapchat and instagram competition. The 144 character limit is a problem especially as usernames get used up and people have to resort to longer ones. The biggest problem for me as a user are the paid trends. They will bump something that a lot of people are talking about to a paid promotion hashtag that only has 1,000 tweets and will intervene and drop hashtags that are trending too much....and the inability to edit a tweet though I have heard but not seen that they are changing that one.

Forum List

Back