Two ____ walk into a bar ...

fncceo

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2016
Two goyim walk into a bar ... one says to the other, "So, how's buisiness?" The other goy says, "Couldn't be better".

Two Nazis walk into a bar ... one says to the other, "So, who does your taxes?".

Two goyim walk into a bar ... one says to the other, "So, how's buisiness?" The other goy says, "Couldn't be better".

Two Nazis walk into a bar ... one says to the other, "So, who does your taxes?".
A sailor walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. What will you have says the barkeep? Give him nothing says the parrot, he's driving,

Guy walks into a bar...I need a drink. Tender says $3. Guy says " I aint got a nickel but are you a betting man" ?
Tender says. Sure. Whatcha got ?
Guy says. See that horse tied outside ?
YUP
I can walk up and make it laugh like a kid at a clown show and one minute later cry like a baby.You buy me 3 drinks.
Tender says BS, You do that and you can drink all night
Guy walks outside and up to the horse...whispers to it. Horse starts laughing like crazy.
Guy grabs reigns and walks horse around the corner for a second. Comes back and the horse is crying like a little girl.
Bartend is like WTF man. What did you do to the horse ?
Guy says:
I told the dumb animal I had a bigger dick....hence the laugh. So. I took him around yonder and showed him.

JGalt walks into a bar. Fncceo tells him a joke.

JGalt says "I don't get get it."

Two Bears are sitting in a tub
One Bear says……Pass the soap

The other Bear says……No soap, Radio!

:laughing0301:

Two Bears are sitting in a tub
One Bear says……Pass the soap

The other Bear says……No soap, Radio!

:laughing0301:

You and I need to talk...

One of my Dad's favorite jokes, so much so that it became the family joke, was...

What did one polar bear say to the other polar bear?

Radio radio.

Ding walks into a bar and says "hello everybody" , and everybody looks away and mumbles "oh shit, him again?"

You and I need to talk...

One of my Dad's favorite jokes, so much so that it became the family joke, was...

What did one polar bear say to the other polar bear?

Radio radio.
That’s funny :auiqs.jpg:
My Dad told me the “No Soap, Radio” joke

It was one of his favorites

And neither one of them makes any sense!
Which makes the joke so funny

My father used to love to tell that joke in a room full of people who were in on it. They would roll over laughing and the one person who was not in on it would pretend they got it or ask why it was so funny.

Don’t you get it?
No Soap….RADIO!!!
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back