Two Americas....Ours And The Media's

It's sad the loons on the media and the left scream cops are being judge and jury...then turn right around and "convict" the cop before he/she ever makes it to trial

I'm curious, exactly how is my having an opinion about a tape that openly shows a cop shooting an unarmed man with his hands up "convict" anyone. My opinion is my opinion, it has no effect on Officer McShooty one way or the other.

The fact she shot an unarmed man has an effect on her, though.
Well maybe if pc didn't put a woman out there with a gun, 400lb black men who refuse to cooperate wouldn't get shot.

Well maybe if pc didn't put a woman out there with a gun, 400lb black men who refuse to cooperate wouldn't get shot.

First, that guy didn't weigh 400 lbs..

Secondly, he wasn't shot for any good reason.
How the heck do you know. A guy in my shop is 345lbs and he's a shrimp compared to him.

How the heck do you know. A guy in my shop is 345lbs and he's a shrimp compared to him.

So it's okay to murder a man with his hands up who committed no crime if he's big enough?

Is this what you are arguing, Muddy?

Look, the woman had THREE OTHER COPS on the scene with her, one of whom had a taser...

Maybe, and I''m just spitballing here, she shouldn't have been a cop if she couldn't show good judgment.

So it's okay to murder a man with his hands up who committed no crime if he's big enough?

Is this what you are arguing, Muddy?

Look, the woman had THREE OTHER COPS on the scene with her, one of whom had a taser...

Maybe, and I''m just spitballing here, she shouldn't have been a cop if she couldn't show good judgment.
He was resisting arrest. That's one of the laws he broke. I don't think she should have shot him, but I wasn't there and neither were you.

Dude, they charged that female cop with manslaughter.

STFU.

You mean FINALLY one of them gets charged, AFTER Colin and other NFL players started making a stink about it?

Wow. Maybe his protest IS doing some good!

Dude, they charged that female cop with manslaughter.

STFU.

You mean FINALLY one of them gets charged, AFTER Colin and other NFL players started making a stink about it?

Wow. Maybe his protest IS doing some good!

You have apparently forgotten those police in Baltimore who were arrested on frivolous charges and were found to be not guilty. You have also forgotten (or else didn't know aabout0 the case involving another policeman. In a case previously discussed on this forum, on April 4, 2015, 50-year old Walter Scott was pulled over by Officer Slager for a broken tail light. There is no video of the initial encounter between Slager and Scott, but it was reported that Scott offered resistance and there was a minor scuffle between the two (neither Slager or Scott had any visible injuries). When Slager pulled out his taser Scott managed to wrestle it away from him. It was also reported that Scott fired the taser at Slager but missed.

There was a video taken by an observer but it begins showing Scott running away from the scene and Slager shooting him in the back. The question is: did Slager have the right to use deadly force to prevent Scott's escape? I contend he did not. My reasoning: The police can use deadly force against a fleeing suspect only if the suspect is a dangerous felon. This means that the suspect has either inflicted or threatened to inflict serious bodily harm or death. Scott was not a dangerous felon by any stretch of the imagination. A minor scuffle with a policeman certainly does not make Scott a dangerous felon. The attempt to tase the officer certainly does not qualify because a taser is considered safe (many people have volunteered to be tased just to know what it feels like) and is routinely used in situations where deadly force would not be allowed.

A federal grand jury apparently agreed with my assessment and Officer Slager was indicted on May 11, 2016. According to the following link, “The federal grand jury's indictment charged Slager with deprivation of rights under the color of the law, use of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime and obstruction of justice.

“The deprivation of rights charge is a death penalty offense, but the federal prosecutor's office has no interest in pursuing it, Assistant U.S. Attorney Eric Klumb said.”

Walter Scott shooting death: Grand jury indicts ex-officer - CNN.com

On this forum I predicted the female officer who shot Terence Crutcher would be charged with a crime and she was. I am surprised you hadn't heard about it. There are others, of course but you would never know about them if you rely solely on the MSM for information. Try Drudge report for a change. People who read Drudge are much better informed than those who get their “information” from the talking heads in the MSM. Finally, every legitimate study shows that when the police become involved (police interventions), Whites are killed far more often than Blacks. Colin Kaepernick may be a great football player, but outside of that he is just another uninformed racist asshole.

You have apparently forgotten those police in Baltimore who were arrested on frivolous charges and were found to be not guilty.

No, I haven't forgotten it. I just know that the judge who decided he was going to personally tank the cases abused his authority.

. You have also forgotten (or else didn't know aabout0 the case involving another policeman. In a case previously discussed on this forum, on April 4, 2015, 50-year old Walter Scott was pulled over by Officer Slager for a broken tail light. There is no video of the initial encounter between Slager and Scott, but it was reported that Scott offered resistance and there was a minor scuffle between the two (neither Slager or Scott had any visible injuries). When Slager pulled out his taser Scott managed to wrestle it away from him. It was also reported that Scott fired the taser at Slager but missed.

That's a fucking lie. He shot scott in the back and then planted the Taser on his body. All of which was caught by another bystander who serretipously filmed it.

On this forum I predicted the female officer who shot Terence Crutcher would be charged with a crime and she was. I am surprised you hadn't heard about it.

It isn't about you... and you need to be less of a narcissist.

38B3D65700000578-3802707-image-a-21_1474584440897.jpg

This is the America that exists in the media, in Hollywood, and in the minds of elitist Democrats. This is not the America the rest of us live in. Colin Kaepernick, a washed up bench-warming NFL Quarterback, is being celebrated by Time Magazine for standing up for an imaginary cause. Racism in America.

Kaepernick's controversial protest puts QB on cover of Time

The left owns the media. Consequentially, you don't become a media darling unless you become an anti-American asshole who bad-mouths Republicans and America in general. This guy grew up in a white family yet he has let his girlfriend and her friends mislead him into turning against his own country. Because of this, he has the media's full support.

There are indeed two America's.

One side diverse with room for all Americans.

The other side virtually all white.

The clash of cultures is welcome and long overdue.

The media doesn't report the "facts" anymore, it has become a mouth piece to who is popular and what ever political agenda pays the most. The spirit of Ed Murrow is dead. The fault lay not in our stars....

This is the America that exists in the media, in Hollywood, and in the minds of elitist Democrats. This is not the America the rest of us live in. Colin Kaepernick, a washed up bench-warming NFL Quarterback, is being celebrated by Time Magazine for standing up for an imaginary cause. Racism in America.

The left owns the media. Consequentially, you don't become a media darling unless you become an anti-American asshole who bad-mouths Republicans and America in general. This guy grew up in a white family yet he has let his girlfriend and her friends mislead him into turning against his own country. Because of this, he has the media's full support.

Yup.....it's payback time for all of the imaginary crimes folks have committed against you.

Happy now?

1. He has the right, doesn't he?
2. You're the same type that hated Mohammad Ali.
3. The media is corporate. If anything they put him on the cover to divide us. That and sell magazines.
4. It's an election year. You're being played. They use god gays guns and racism to divide us.
5. The media was taken over in 97. Google it and stop saying stupid things. 6 corporations own 90% of the media. Corporations aren't liberal

The media doesn't report the "facts" anymore, it has become a mouth piece to who is popular and what ever political agenda pays the most. The spirit of Ed Murrow is dead. The fault lay not in our stars....
In the old days the news did not answer to management. So management couldn't tell Dan rather he can't tell people that bush lied us into Iraq. But since bill Clinton went along with Republicans and he deregulated the media, that's all changed

In his latest attempt at sounding coherent, mudwhistle used this week’s cover of Time Magazine featuring Collin Kaeprinick (sp?) as an example of whatever the fuck was bothering him this week. He wrote, “You don’t become a media darling (like Kaeprinick on the cover) unless you become [are] and anti-american asshole.”

Looking at some of their covers from this year:

Screen Shot 2016-09-24 at 7.00.26 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-24 at 6.59.54 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-24 at 6.59.36 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-24 at 6.58.46 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-24 at 6.58.37 AM.png

He may be on to something. Nobody hates Americans more than Trump and his enablers.

1. He has the right, doesn't he?
2. You're the same type that hated Mohammad Ali.
3. The media is corporate. If anything they put him on the cover to divide us. That and sell magazines.
4. It's an election year. You're being played. They use god gays guns and racism to divide us.
5. The media was taken over in 97. Google it and stop saying stupid things. 6 corporations own 90% of the media. Corporations aren't liberal
No, he may have right to be an ass, but he doesn't have any moral right.
And No, I did not hate Ali. BTW, my nephew was named after him.
The media is corporate, but corporations can be bought. And just because you're a big, rich company, living in NY means you lean to the left.
We're all being played.
97' the Clintons were in the White House.

Yup.....it's payback time for all of the imaginary crimes folks have committed against you.

Happy now?

This isn't about me girlfriend .. nor is it about what you think.

This is the inevitable clash of cultures .. and it is indeed welcomed.

Happy now?

This isn't about me girlfriend .. nor is it about what you think.

This is the inevitable clash of cultures .. and it is indeed welcomed.

That's a very racist attitude, my friend. Mr Klan Man with a Tan.
This is about race-baiting and making money off of the grievous industry. Shaking down corporations. Spreading hate and division just to maintain political power.

You cannot force people to like you, motherfucker. You have to either earn it or just live with it. Learn to embrace the suck.

I've been called a ****** Lover too many times for you to be lecture me on this subject.

What I see on TV at these riots isn't what's happening in the real world. All you see is planned demonstrations by criminal elements in our society, backed by radicals in the White House. My guess is that if the voters had known before hand what Obama was setting up, he never would have won the presidency. Whites and blacks alike feel they made a serious error in voting for him. He has betrayed the trust that was placed on him.

Whatever you have to say matters a damn.

Forum List

Back