Two anti gun bills introduced in California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither bill is an anti gun bill. The bullet button was introduced to get around existing law concerning detachable magazines. Closing that loophole is not anti gun.

Yes it is.....magazines are just one way to get certain guns banned since the manufacturer will just not make those guns and so they won't be selling their guns in California.....a backdoor ban.

And it is pointless....magazine capacity has no bearing on crime or mass shootings...but it does allow them to attack semi automatic guns.

Nothing more than closing a loophole in the detachable magazine law. Any regulation is anti gun in the mind of a gun nut, and you are no exception. You want to assure that terrorists can easily get all the guns they want so your opinion isn't worth listening to.

What is the point to the magazine laws? Can you explain that?

Yes, but that has already been explained to you dozens of times, and you just aren't mentally capable of understanding. Believe what you want idiot.

No...you guys use bullshit reasons to justify banning magazines.....when there is no actual reason to do so...you do it because you don't like guns....that is not a reason to ban magazines.

Criminals either use your magazines or ignore the law and use regular magazines, mass shooters......like the ones in San Bernadino and the mass shooter in Santa Barbara use the legal california magazines.........

So again...there is no reason to prevent 3,700,000 gun owners from using standard magazines other than you don't like them....

You keep pathetically saying I hate guns. I have guns and use them myself. You're a gun nut, so believe what you want. You've pushed the issue much further than you should have, and the results won't be what you expected.

Neither bill is an anti gun bill. The bullet button was introduced to get around existing law concerning detachable magazines. Closing that loophole is not anti gun.

Yes it is.....magazines are just one way to get certain guns banned since the manufacturer will just not make those guns and so they won't be selling their guns in California.....a backdoor ban.

And it is pointless....magazine capacity has no bearing on crime or mass shootings...but it does allow them to attack semi automatic guns.

Nothing more than closing a loophole in the detachable magazine law. Any regulation is anti gun in the mind of a gun nut, and you are no exception. You want to assure that terrorists can easily get all the guns they want so your opinion isn't worth listening to.

All regulations are a violation of the 2nd Amendment. What part of "shall not infringe" don't you anti-gun nuts understand?

That was part of my point. Gun nuts think any regulation is an assault on your rights. You think everyone, every thug, every terrorist, every mentally unstable person should be fully armed, and any effort to reasonably restrict guns is bad.You are stupid and wrong, but you being a gun nut, I don't think you can help yourself.

No, we don't. We WANT bad guys who use guns to commit crimes to go to jail forever. It is you silly people who keep letting them out to prey on the innocent over and over.

All regulations are a violation of the 2nd Amendment. What part of "shall not infringe" don't you anti-gun nuts understand?

That was part of my point. Gun nuts think any regulation is an assault on your rights. You think everyone, every thug, every terrorist, every mentally unstable person should be fully armed, and any effort to reasonably restrict guns is bad.You are stupid and wrong, but you being a gun nut, I don't think you can help yourself.

Every regulation proposed in the last 50 years is a violation of your 2nd amendment rights.

Typical gun nut belief. Reasonable people know better.

Everything they "know" is wrong.

Just to be clear, are you saying everything reasonable people know is wrong? Typical gun nut attitude.

Yes, but that has already been explained to you dozens of times, and you just aren't mentally capable of understanding. Believe what you want idiot.

No...you guys use bullshit reasons to justify banning magazines.....when there is no actual reason to do so...you do it because you don't like guns....that is not a reason to ban magazines.

Criminals either use your magazines or ignore the law and use regular magazines, mass shooters......like the ones in San Bernadino and the mass shooter in Santa Barbara use the legal california magazines.........

So again...there is no reason to prevent 3,700,000 gun owners from using standard magazines other than you don't like them....

You keep pathetically saying I hate guns. I have guns and use them myself. You're a gun nut, so believe what you want. You've pushed the issue much further than you should have, and the results won't be what you expected.

It is highly doubtful you own firearms. You know so little about them, and how they are used that your protestations to the opposite simply make your claim unbelievable.

No, we don't. We WANT bad guys who use guns to commit crimes to go to jail forever. It is you silly people who keep letting them out to prey on the innocent over and over.

So what are you willing to do to determine who those people are, and to limit their ability to purchase guns, or would you see any of those efforts as an affront to your gun nut mentality?

It is highly doubtful you own firearms. You know so little about them, and how they are used that your protestations to the opposite simply make your claim unbelievable.

I really don't care what you believe. Gun nuts believe so many silly things. No, I'm not a gun expert,but I know about the ones I have. What exactly makes you think otherwise?

So what are you willing to do to determine who those people are, and to limit their ability to purchase guns, or would you see any of those efforts as an affront to your gun nut mentality?

It's easy. If they commit a crime with a gun and are caught they go to prison. There are already laws on the books in CA that state "use a gun, go to prison". Those are ALWAYS the first charges that are plea dealt away. That's bullshit. The laws are already on the books to reduce violent crime. USE THEM.

Anti gun legislation has never, and will never work. Bad guys have demonstrated that they don't give a shit about following laws. Only honest law abiding people do. Thus you can only regulate the people who would use them.

I really don't care what you believe. Gun nuts believe so many silly things. No, I'm not a gun expert,but I know about the ones I have. What exactly makes you think otherwise?

Easy, the very words you use to describe those who you don't like. No gun owner I know uses the term "gun nut". Not one. I won't bother to tell what we do call ourselves.

You think everyone, every thug, every terrorist, every mentally unstable person should be fully armed, and any effort to reasonably restrict guns is bad.You are stupid and wrong, but you being a gun nut, I don't think you can help yourself.
This is the kind of hysterical ranting we normally get from leftist fanatics who have lost the debate. They lapse into lies, insults, and namecalling, pretty much every time.

Obviously you don't know any reasonable gun owners. If you only hang with gun nuts, that's probably why you don't see the majority of the country supports reasonable gun restrictions.

Easy, the very words you use to describe those who you don't like. No gun owner I know uses the term "gun nut". Not one. I won't bother to tell what we do call ourselves.

I guess you only hang with gun nuts. Most gun owners don't really go for your bullshit. They know reasonable restrictions are a good thing. The NRA used to know that before they went nuts.

You think everyone, every thug, every terrorist, every mentally unstable person should be fully armed, and any effort to reasonably restrict guns is bad.You are stupid and wrong, but you being a gun nut, I don't think you can help yourself.
This is the kind of hysterical ranting we normally get from leftist fanatics who have lost the debate. They lapse into lies, insults, and namecalling, pretty much every time.

Which part do you think is a lie?

Obviously you don't know any reasonable gun owners. If you only hang with gun nuts, that's probably why you don't see the majority of the country supports reasonable gun restrictions.

I guess you only hang with gun nuts. Most gun owners don't really go for your bullshit. They know reasonable restrictions are a good thing. The NRA used to know that before they went nuts.

Guess you only hang out with progressive lunatics who hate the Constitution of the US and hate this country as well. You have been trying to dismantle it for the last 100 years or so. Why don't you move to a country that has the same beliefs that you have? Why do you insist on dragging the single constitutional republic that exists on this planet and changing us into the same type of governmental system that exists everywhere else? Freedom terrifies you that much?

Every regulation proposed in the last 50 years is a violation of your 2nd amendment rights.

Just to be clear, are you saying everything reasonable people know is wrong? Typical gun nut attitude.

You don't get to define "reasonable". That's the problem with you regressives, you think people who disagree with you aren't reasonable, that road goes both ways.

You don't get to define "reasonable". That's the problem with you regressives, you think people who disagree with you aren't reasonable, that road goes both ways.

You oppose any restrictions. That would include reasonable restrictions.

It's just the Alinsky way, try to label and marginalize the people they disagree with, they think that ends all debate, of course they're wrong.

You have 20,000 gun laws on the books already. Your compromise will only end when the people of this country are disarmed thus you are by definition unreasonable. You demand we give up everything and you are unwilling to give up anything. Thus you are either insane or incredibly stupid. I'll let you choose which you are.

Our definition of reasonable restrictions are different, live with it and stop the name calling. You sound like a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back