Two black women make a plea to white people to stop apologizing for being white & bowing down to black people in #whiteguilt propaganda being promoted

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
Dan from Squirrel Hill's blog

Two black women make a plea to white people to stop apologizing for being white & bowing down to black people in #whiteguilt propaganda being promoted by the liberal machine.

LINK

and,

David J Harris Jr.: Racism has never been an issue for me to achieve my goals. Racism is being used as an excuse for mental enslavement. Racism has been used by the Democrat party to control blacks. Who are the real racists?

LINK

They will be quickly silenced along with the rest of American Black people with common sense.

Two black women make a plea to white people to stop apologizing for being white & bowing down to black people in #whiteguilt propaganda being promoted

Let me guess.......would that be Diamond and Silk?

1591898599079.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 348861
Bring your millions of Vichy Progs to the inner cities and be Conracks to them. Stop chastizing others for doing nothing wrong. Get your azzes in there and build them up. What frauds. Put force in the social welfare system. Put force in the school system. The Prog mayors and Prog governors like to put force on the civil people as we see. But they can't on the inner city because they will get killed as they deserve to be.

No doubt there are many Americans of African ancestry who appreciate all the changes that Americans of Caucasian ancestry have introduced into this country since the 1960s (and even earlier, when President Truman -- against the advice of many military leaders -- integrated the armed forces).

In 2020, there is, indeed, no need for so-called "White guilt." Slavery was a long time ago; de jure and de facto segregation was a long time ago. The only people pushing "White guilt" are race hustlers, who come in all colors.

It is NOT the fault of Americans of Caucasian ancestry that certain Americans choose to behave badly in spite of the opportunities that are now open to them.

Two black women make a plea to white people to stop apologizing for being white & bowing down to black people in #whiteguilt propaganda being promoted by the liberal machine.

LINK

and,

David J Harris Jr.: Racism has never been an issue for me to achieve my goals. Racism is being used as an excuse for mental enslavement. Racism has been used by the Democrat party to control blacks. Who are the real racists?

LINK
They're clearly uncle toms controlled by white supremacist and the patriarchy

No doubt there are many Americans of African ancestry who appreciate all the changes that Americans of Caucasian ancestry have introduced into this country since the 1960s (and even earlier, when President Truman -- against the advice of many military leaders -- integrated the armed forces).

In 2020, there is, indeed, no need for so-called "White guilt." Slavery was a long time ago; de jure and de facto segregation was a long time ago. The only people pushing "White guilt" are race hustlers, who come in all colors.

It is NOT the fault of Americans of Caucasian ancestry that certain Americans choose to behave badly in spite of the opportunities that are now open to them.

I'll go even further than that. In my opinion, immigration patterns prove that black people prefer to live in the U.S. Each year, the number of African born blacks who immigrate to the U.S. is far, far larger than the number of U.S. born blacks who immigrate to Africa. If the U.S. was as horrible for black people as some people are claiming, these immigration trends would be the exact opposite of what they currently are.

View attachment 348861
You're a racist. Good to know.

Racist?

Diamond and Silk represent the best that Black Republicans have to offer
That is why they are Superstars to Republicans
Ben Carson?
Herman Cain?

You lied again. At least you're consistent.

LINK

and,

LINK

Already got that covered.

Forum List

Back