Two choices for dog treats: Made in China or Made in USA, I supported my brothers and sisters down south...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Taking the time to read the backs of packages, this was 50 cents more for trustworthy treats, an easy decision. Time to do my part. Communism in itself is bad enough, their government is a special breed of a threat even by classical communist standards.

I hope you guys will do the same for us when you have to choose maple syrup next time. Unfortunately we've lost all of our hockey stick manufacturers to you can guess which country.

Taking the time to read the backs of packages, this was 50 cents more for trustworthy treats, an easy decision. Time to do my part. Communism in itself is bad enough, their government is a special breed of a threat even by classical communist standards.

I hope you guys will do the same for us when you have to choose maple syrup next time. Unfortunately we've lost all of our hockey stick manufacturers to you can guess which country.
Nice choice, sir!

I would never buy dog treats from China.

But you guys have awesome maple syrup!

Their beer isn't too bad, either. And the majority of the best hockey players ever have come from Canada.

I’m going to have Beavertails shipped to my house to balance the scales. :lol:

Their beer isn't too bad, either. And the majority of the best hockey players ever have come from Canada.

They also have some incredible singers and songwriters - Gordan Lightfoot, Leonard Cohen, Daniel Lanois, Neil Young, Joni Mitchel, k.d. Lang....

They also have some incredible singers and songwriters - Gordan Lightfoot, Leonard Cohen, Daniel Lanois, Neil Young, Joni Mitchel, k.d. Lang....
You bet!

AB63B0C1-9C3C-48BC-8E8E-8FCD8FFA9AA4.gif

I make my own dog treats. Organic. No store crap, cook their food too.

Ever had a dog with seizures? Read about FDA coloring, in treats. Dog doesn't care what color it is.

BUY dog treats ??? You people are screwed. A lil whole wheat flour, egg, coconut oil and hard smoked cheese, grated.Cost ? I dunno. How much is 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour ? I buy 50 lb bags for the freezer so never did the math.Cheese is a dollar. Eggs are free. Gas is from my milk barn
cookie.jpg

By the way. I sneak a few myself ! Wifey says I keep eating those and I'll break my neck.....when I fall off the couch from lickin my balls !

I make my own dog treats. Organic. No store crap, cook their food too.

Ever had a dog with seizures? Read about FDA coloring, in treats. Dog doesn't care what color it is.

We’ve done that before using spent grains from home brewing and they were a hit with my mom’s & sister’s dogs.

Forum List

Back