Two days after Biden sends VP Harris to solve the Ukraine crisis, Putin invades Ukraine.

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Quit pretending that you do.
Seriously...start here...

War is about military power... Peace is about perception.

Your enemy must believe you are willing to fight and die to deny them their objectives.

What message do you think the statement "climate change is the greatest threat to our military" sends to our enemies?

If you can't understand how this...

... leads directly to this...

... then you don't the critical thinking skills to be involved with this conversation.
Billy doesn’t have the critical thinking skills to keep up with Dr. Seuss books.

About the only way The Ho was going to stop the invasion was if she had promised Putin unlimited blowjobs and maybe a little anal penetration.

Do you realize how stupid and retarded it sounds to blame Harris for the invasion of Ukraine?
Your Vegetable Messiah sent her there to prevent an invasion. We now have an invasion.

I guess it’s Trump’s fault, huh?

Your Vegetable Messiah sent her there to prevent an invasion. We now have an invasion.

I guess it’s Trump’s fault, huh?
No like any actual emotionally mature, intelligent adult, I blame Putin. Derp!

No like any actual emotionally mature, intelligent adult, I blame Putin. Derp!
If Ukraine has always belonged to Russia, why didn’t Putin invade a long time ago? He waited until your Potted Plant In Chief got into office, Dumbass.

Biden is Putin’s bitch.

Uhh okay so what should Biden and NATO have done? Said “yes Putin, we will bow to your wishes. Just don’t attack Ukraine!”

God you people are such spineless idiots.
1) Open up OIL and other energy production in the US----allowing us to net export energy as we did under Trump cutting oil prices (which means Russians money) drastically as OIL is their main income.

2) Before Putin invaded---Biden should have called in the troops and warned putin that doing so would meet with severe consequences instead of telling putin its ok to invade.

3) Biden's inept collection of trannies and other mentally unfit should have been removed from service and all those others refusing the killing faux covid vaccines brought back.

4) Biden should step down taking his HO with him....admit to cheating in the election and put Trump back in charge. TRUMP is our only chance to get out of this---and the longer this goes on, the more that will be murdered.

Not saying it’s right but Putin absolutely scoffs at the black woman being sent to do this job. Where is feckless Joe he asks.

If Ukraine has always belonged to Russia, why didn’t Putin invade a long time ago? He waited until your Potted Plant In Chief got into office, Dumbass.

Biden is Putin’s bitch.
You idiots always have this delusion that the almighty US has the power to dictate the actions of any nation on earth regardless of how powerful that nation is or any existing geopolitics. Do you even fucking know what NATO is? No clearly you don’t. Obviously a lot of global affairs will happen regardless of anything the US says or does. I hate to break it to you, but Russia doesn’t fear the US. Why? Because they, too, have nuclear weapons. An ego maniac like Putin is thinking “oh I hope the US president isnt some tough guy! If so, I better watch myself!”

God you’re fucking dumb.

You idiots always have this delusion that the almighty US has the power to dictate the actions of any nation on earth regardless of how powerful that nation is or any existing geopolitics. Do you even fucking know what NATO is? No clearly you don’t. Obviously a lot of global affairs will happen regardless of anything the US says or does. I hate to break it to you, but Russia doesn’t fear the US. Why? Because they, too, have nuclear weapons. An ego maniac like Putin is thinking “oh I hope the US president isnt some tough guy! If so, I better watch myself!”

God you’re fucking dumb.
Putin is KGB and likes to flex and ride horses shirtless. You cucks and weaklings feel he thinks like you. He thinks more like a gunslinger from the old west. Failure to recognize that is another liberal downfall.

God you’re fucking dumb.
You certainly get triggered when asked a question you can’t answer. :itsok:

Maybe we’re looking at this all wrong.

Maybe sending Heels-Up Harris slowed Putin down by a few hours?

🤔

You certainly get triggered when asked a question you can’t answer. :itsok:
But see you don’t have a legitimate answer to that question. You think it is completely contingent on who is president of the US. You think like a child. Sorry, not sorry

But see you don’t have a legitimate answer to that question. You think it is completely contingent on who is president of the US. You think like a child. Sorry, not sorry
Still no answer.

Run along, Triggered idiot.

We we know you feel we frequently “read it wrong” but I think you have introduced a brand new shiny feeling that he “asked the question wrongfully”

Forum List

Back