Two days after Biden sends VP Harris to solve the Ukraine crisis, Putin invades Ukraine.

Well, actually, Xiden and Harris only executed the play by the Global Elites. Push an agenda of tyranny towards people using Putin as the aggressor. Shut down all economies with useless aggression at a nation trying to become its own and to get Nukes in Iran to take out Israel.
Putin IS the agressor, clown.

And Veggie Joe is the one bending over grabbing his ankles.

As Øbama did over Crimea.

Hmmm? Crimea under Øbama-Biden, Ukraine under Biden-Harris. See a common denominator? Anyone?

And all of you leftoids who spent 4+ years attacking President Trump, and still attack him, don't dare tell us to now back our President. Crimea river.

Last edited:
Why did Biden send this idiot to solve the Ukraine crisis? She has ZERO foreign policy experience, and has botched everything she has touched.............just like her boss.

Kamala has a perfect record. She's still failed at everything she's tried

You fuck up and it is someone else's fault and I am the asswipe? LOL! Typical Democrat, you take after Biden.
well you made him do it, don't you? his hate was so outrageous, that he just didn't have the calm to proof his post. Damn man, don't you get it? LOL, just kidding.

Why did Biden send this idiot to solve the Ukraine crisis? She has ZERO foreign policy experience, and has botched everything she has touched.............just like her boss.

Bwahahaha.....yeah that's about right

well you made him do it, don't you? his hate was so outrageous, that he just didn't have the calm to proof his post. Damn man, don't you get it? LOL, just kidding.
Lol! I get it, he can't spell and it is my fault that I can't read his gibberish.

Much like the disaster at our southern border, Biden sent his stooge as a means to deflect blame away from himself.

Forum List

Back