Two ex-Watergate prosecutors agree ‘there’s enough evidence right now to indict Donald Trump’

Redfish: I agree that the DACA kids should have a path to citizenship. But it should be no shorter or easier than those who are trying to come here legally. I agree.

Redfish: Yes, American citizens should have priority over those here illegally. That is not nativism, its common sense. Neither is it white supremacism. For the record, Mexican is not a race. Mexicans are white people from mexico. I agree.

Redfish: Obozo did not create the current economic boom, Obozo did not do anything to cause the current drop in unemployment. Those changes are due to Trump's policies and his cancellation of Obama's job killing policies. Redfish is absolutely wrong.

Redfish: The crook in the current environment is the Clinton crime family and their cohorts in the media and congress. Those criminals will be brought to justice soon. Along with Trump, perhaps, but Trump, for sure.

Cool, some agreement, that's good.

Tell me exactly what Obama did that caused the economic upturn that we are seeing in 2017.

Tell me what criminal acts you think Trump has committed, be specific. The criminal acts of the Clintons are well known and documented.

Redfish: I agree that the DACA kids should have a path to citizenship. But it should be no shorter or easier than those who are trying to come here legally. I agree.

Redfish: Yes, American citizens should have priority over those here illegally. That is not nativism, its common sense. Neither is it white supremacism. For the record, Mexican is not a race. Mexicans are white people from mexico. I agree.

Redfish: Obozo did not create the current economic boom, Obozo did not do anything to cause the current drop in unemployment. Those changes are due to Trump's policies and his cancellation of Obama's job killing policies. Redfish is absolutely wrong.

Redfish: The crook in the current environment is the Clinton crime family and their cohorts in the media and congress. Those criminals will be brought to justice soon. Along with Trump, perhaps, but Trump, for sure.

Tell me exactly what Obama did that caused the economic upturn that we are seeing in 2017.

Tell me what criminal acts you think Trump has committed, be specific. The criminal acts of the Clintons are well known and documented.
Treason, as per Flynn.

[QUOTE="OKTexas, post: 18724000, member: 39653"\Yeah, except the campaign was pretty much over at that time, Trump was already the presumptive nominee. I don't think it was ever intended that Manafort stay through the general..[/QUOTE]

Look at OK whimpering.

Treason, as per Flynn.

talking to Russians is not treason. using dirt that they collected on Hillary is not treason.

Now, if you want to talk treason, lets talk uranium one

Redfish, stop your stammering and whimpering.

Suggesting that uranium one is treasonable is actionable by criminal libel.

[QUOTE="OKTexas, post: 18724000, member: 39653"\Yeah, except the campaign was pretty much over at that time, Trump was already the presumptive nominee. I don't think it was ever intended that Manafort stay through the general..

Look at OK whimpering.[/QUOTE]

Trump fired Manifort and Flynn.

accepting bribes to give away 10% of our uranium stock is treason. Why exactly do you think Russian oligarths gave 140 million to the Clinton foundation? because they wanted to cure hunger in Africa???????????? Don't be so fricken naïve.

Trump had no choice.

They did his bidding, then he sacrificed him.

Stop the whimpering.

accepting bribes to give away 10% of our uranium stock is treason. Why exactly do you think Russian oligarths gave 140 million to the Clinton foundation? because they wanted to cure hunger in Africa???????????? Don't be so fricken naïve.
You are doing the Russian's bidding, Redfish. What exactly do you think the government is going to do to those who supported Russian, Putin, and RT, when the truth was out there that there was no treason, no questionable behavior.

You are doing the Russian's bidding, Redfish. What exactly do you think the government is going to do to those who supported Russian, Putin, and RT, when the truth was out there that there was no treason, no questionable behavior.

you are right, it is very likely that the Clintons will be convicted sooner or later. Thanks for finally admitting that.

you are right, it is very likely that the Clintons will be convicted sooner or later. Thanks for finally admitting that.
Not because of Uranium One. :)

then the NY times and Wash post have committed criminal libel. So has every TV network.
Nope, they were telling with what they had available. Are they doing that now?

You are.

its not my story. it is a media story. its too big for them to drop it. Especially now that the media and the lib/dems have turned on the Clintons (since they no longer has any power).

Relax, the Clinton crime family will be brought to justice.

Not because of Uranium One. :)

uranium one is a classic case of treasonous collusion and bribery. it wont go away just because you lefties are scared of it.

YO, jakey boy.

what do you think Bubba and Lynch talked about in their secret tarmac meeting? Think maybe they made a deal on the email "matter"? Think maybe Lynch now has a swiss bank account with several million in it?

I said just about every "politician", not "president" makes mistakes in their first campaign.

that's a distinction without a difference, here, unless you are making the bizarre claim that, while you may have meant "just about any politician", you were counter-intuitively and secretly excluding "just about all of the presidents". Secondly, I know what you said, it was absurd, and I pointed out why: NO, "just about every politician" does not make the ostensible "mistake " (still an adorable word by you) of hiring a foreign agent to run his campaign and of appointing another foreign agent to be our national security adviser. In light of these basic facts, you comparison (which is really an attempt to construct false equivalence) is absurd.

Manafort was hired to wrangle convention votes, not run the campaign. And he was in a non-paid position, volunteers are rarely vetted to the same standards as paid staff.

He was the head of the campaign. Period. What an embarrassing bit of equivocation on your part.

Trump fired him. Trump fired Flynn. Trump fires crooked people. Pay attention and stop the stupid talking points.

He also hired them. Trump hires crooked people. And lots of them. See, when you say such simpleminded things, the proper retort is also very simple.

debunked a thousand times. my lord you are a desperate little fishy.

What law did he break?

remember when i said

obstruction of justice & the emoluments clause just to get started?

well you can add witness tampering too....

A key witness in the Russia probe had a 'lengthy conversation' with Trump at Mar-a-Lago
Natasha Bertrand
Nov. 27, 2017, 12:55 PM

Former CIA Director James Woolsey dined with President Donald Trump last weekend at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida — where, a report said, they had a "lengthy conversation" at the main dining table surrounded by several of Trump's friends, associates, and political allies.

A tipster told Politico's Playbook about the conversation, which raised eyebrows given Woolsey's centrality to the special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Michael Flynn, the former national security adviser.
[...]
A key witness in the Russia probe had a 'lengthy conversation' with Trump at Mar-a-Lago

:popcorn:
. And the meeting on the tarmack between Clinton and the AG meant nothing to you eh ??? The Demon-crats hypocrisy is astounding. LOL. :dunno:

yep that was a bone headed move & should have been looked into more. are you playing the ' what about ' game, cowboy?

I said just about every "politician", not "president" makes mistakes in their first campaign.

that's a distinction without a difference, here, unless you are making the bizarre claim that, while you may have meant "just about any politician", you were counter-intuitively and secretly excluding "just about all of the presidents". Secondly, I know what you said, it was absurd, and I pointed out why: NO, "just about every politician" does not make the ostensible "mistake " (still an adorable word by you) of hiring a foreign agent to run his campaign and of appointing another foreign agent to be our national security adviser. In light of these basic facts, you comparison (which is really an attempt to construct false equivalence) is absurd.

Manafort was hired to wrangle convention votes, not run the campaign. And he was in a non-paid position, volunteers are rarely vetted to the same standards as paid staff.

He was the head of the campaign. Period. What an embarrassing bit of equivocation on your part.

Trump fired him. Trump fired Flynn. Trump fires crooked people. Pay attention and stop the stupid talking points.

He also hired them. Trump hires crooked people. And lots of them. See, when you say such simpleminded things, the proper retort is also very simple.

you don't always know someone is crooked when you hire them, sometimes they turn crooked after you hire them. Once he knew they were crooked he fired them, just like any employer would do.

I know you hate Trump and are torn up that he beat wonderful Hillary, but your obsession to bring him down only makes you look foolish. And whats really funny is that the witchhunt on Trump will probably bring the Clintons down.

Careful what you wish for, libtardians.

Forum List

Back