Ex-Watergate Prosecutor Says Georgia Probe Is the One That Could 'Send Trump to Jail'

Been starting to consider whether Garland might just be a sackless wonder of political life. It's about time he got on with the shit or got off the pot for somebody else to do business. Maybe he's run out of paper, knows he's got a stinking mess but really doesn't know what to do.
Garland is up against the force of executive privilege, and the drawn out stalemates it produces. If he tried to hold Meadows in contempt, Meadows' lawyers would turn that into a war of exhaustion, stretching it out for literally years.

And they presented arguments in negotiations taken in good faith about executive privilege. Navarro did not and his lawyers did not get far with anything, which I would think means Navarro was crimin' a little harder than Meadows or Scavino.

That's the best explanation that I have read. And it seems to be right in line with all of the reporting and public comments/knowledge.

I am still with you: Take a stance. State as the AG that you think the evidence merits prosecution, or that you do not. Grow a pair. Immediately. Stop letting the country bleed out, while you scratch yourself.

Garland is up against the force of executive privilege, and the drawn out stalemates it produces. If he tried to hold Meadows in contempt, Meadows' lawyers would turn that into a war of exhaustion, stretching it out for literally years.

And they presented arguments in negotiations taken in good faith about executive privilege. Navarro did not and his lawyers did not get far with anything, which I would think means Navarro was crimin' a little harder than Meadows or Scavino.

That's the best explanation that I have read. And it seems to be right in line with all of the reporting and public comments/knowledge.

I am still with you: Take a stance. State as the AG that you think the evidence merits prosecution, or that you do not. Grow a pair. Immediately. Stop letting the country bleed out, while you scratch yourself.
Understand, he doesn't want to be the one to blow it, but blowing it anyway being a no show and the clock is ticking just the same.

Been starting to consider whether Garland might just be a sackless wonder of political life. It's about time he got on with the shit or got off the pot for somebody else to do business. Maybe he's run out of paper, knows he's got a stinking mess but really doesn't know what to do.
He's busy abusing the Dem's political opponents constitutional rights.
Selective prosecutions are the rule rather than the exception.

EXYQQqtUEAAIN2G.jpg

Here is her long-lost brother.

He's busy abusing the Dem's political opponents constitutional rights.
Selective prosecutions are the rule rather than the exception.
Exactly.

Selective prosecution is a BLATANT violation of the US Constitution.

These asswipe democommies refuse to play by the rules.

Well guess what, if they can make up rules so can I.

I don't think you have to worry about people taking a stand.

The way you're going,.you'll have militant righties, and militant libertarians, and militant everything else crawling up your ass

In short order.

To believe what?

Do you believe Trump committed a crime? The strongest evidence being presented is the audio recording of Trump's own words.

If you sat on a jury and got buried in evidence that Trump knew what he was doing was a crime and didn't care, would you convict?

if so, what would that evidence have to be?
dude - your side swears up and down trump said to drink bleach. he never said that. EVER.

you make shit up to fit your fantasies.

Georgia has only had 17 months. And the criminal investigation did not start immediately. So they have had less than that, in reality.

The Trump corporation and the Trump corporation top accountant were charged with felonies just about 5 months after Trump left office.

Any criminal charges from the committee's findings would not come for quite a while after the hearings, which are not even over yet.
how many months does it take? 17 months is a long time…we got the transcripts from the calls

Oh wow!! You mean they dug up someone from the original Democrat dog-and-pony show to comment on the latest Democrat dog-and-pony show??? SHOCKED!!! SHOCKED AM I!! :omg:

Republicans were in charge of the election in Georgia in 2020.. just like they're in charge of the midterms.

Republicans were in charge of the election in Georgia in 2020.. just like they're in charge of the midterms.
Those Republicans have ties to China and are corrupt as the day is long. Trump will not go to jail. 7 years and zip.

Lololol 😅 your lies are comical.
They are not lies. Your level of viable information is the joke here.

Georgia Star News Analysis
Raffensperger is trying to say “new revelations” have suddenly appeared, but last month Superior Court Judge Brian Amero granted a forensics review of the 147,000 mail-in ballots cast in the Nov. 3, 2020 presidential election.
The judge approved the audit. After reading a lawsuit that could prove fraudulent ballots and other irregularities led to Joe Biden’s 2020 win in Georgia, the Democrat controlled Fulton County didn’t attempt to provide information. Instead they immediately hired criminal defense attorneys to fight the lawsuit, resulting in a temporary block of the audit. But it was too late. The Georgia Star News, through the Open Records process, had been investigating them since at least December.

Forum List

Back