Two Men Arrested In Assault On Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick

Then why are people claiming he definitely was killed as a direct result of January 6th?
ALL you're concerned with here is that MAGArats aren't blamed for this officer's death.

It's as obvious as you are transparent

Then why are people claiming he definitely was killed as a direct result of January 6th?
ALL you're concerned with here is that MAGArats aren't blamed for this officer's death.

It's as obvious as you are transparent
All you're concerned with is that they do get the blame even though you know they are innocent.

You're the world's biggest douchebag.

So the people Kyle Rittenhous shot deserved what they got?
Different subject. Start a tread on Killer Lyle if you feel the need.
NO, it's the same subject: who deserves getting killed and who doesn't. You believe Ashli Babbit deserved to be killed for breaking a window. If that's the case, then every rioter in Portland and Seattle deserved to be killed, and the thugs who attacked Kyle Rittenhouse definitely deserved to be killed, but you'll defend them to your dying breath.

You're the world's biggest hypocrite.

All you're concerned with is that they do get the blame even though you know they are innocent.

"Even though they are innocent". ????
Of what?
And, does the poster with the Hitler fetish think those two mokes are guilty of assaulting an officer (hell, at least 3 officers)?

Here's updated reportage from this morning. Many newsfeeds are carrying the story:

(underlining by my avatar)

"U.S. authorities have arrested and charged two men with assaulting U.S. Capitol Police officer Brian D. Sicknick with bear spray during the Jan. 6 Capitol riot but have not determined whether the exposure caused his death.

"The Department of Justice issued a statement that gave more details on the charges:
The criminal complaint said the two were arrested after tipsters contacted the FBI after allegedly identifying Khater and Tanios from wanted images released by the bureau from surveillance video and officers’ body cameras.

“Give me that bear s---,” Khater allegedly said to Tanios on video recorded at the Lower West Terrace of the Capitol at 2:14 p.m., where Sicknick and other officers were standing guard behind metal bicycle racks, arrest papers say.
"Khater is seen on video discharging a canister into the face of Sicknick and two other officers, arrest papers allege."

".... body cam video that depicted Khater asking Tanios to “give me that bear s*it.” Tanios replied, “Hold on, hold on, not yet, not yet… it’s still early.”

“Khater then retrieved a canister from Tanios’ backpack and walked through the crowd to within a few steps of the police perimeter. The video shows Khater with his right arm up high in the air, appearing to be holding a canister in his right hand and aiming it at the officers’ direction while moving his right arm from side to side. The complaint affidavit states that Officers Sicknick, Edwards, and Chapman, who were all standing within a few feet of Khater, each reacted to being sprayed in the face. The officers retreated, bringing their hands to their faces and rushing to find water to wash out their eyes.”

Khater said little during the appearance but acknowledged the charges against him as well as the fact that a guilty verdict would likely result in his deportation, since he's not a U.S. citizen."

""Khater and Tanios are charged with nine counts, including assaulting Sicknick......... They face up to 20 years in prison if convicted."

"The FBI is looking for individuals who may have incited or promoted violence of any kind. Anyone with digital material or tips can call 1-800-CALL-FBI (800-225-5324) or submit images or videos at fbi.gov/USCapitol."

Regarding the two scumbags arrested for Conspiracy and Assault...

"Lock 'em up... lock 'em up... lock 'em up... lock 'em up... lock 'em up... lock 'em up..."

What goes around, comes around... :auiqs.jpg:

Whatever these pieces of shit were spraying on those cops was burning skin. If it can burn skin, what does it do to the lungs?

Last I read they don't know what killed the man. He wasn't struck or shot. They simply have no idea why he died.
The police officer died of a heart attack later that night in the hospital after being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher By a bunch of traitors.

No he wasn't hit in the head by anyone. That was what stymied the investigators. They have no idea why he died.
No. He was hit in head. He was also pepper sprayed. We just don’t know the cause of death other than the rioters caused it.

Are you trying to suggest otherwise?

Last I read they don't know what killed the man. He wasn't struck or shot. They simply have no idea why he died.
The police officer died of a heart attack later that night in the hospital after being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher By a bunch of traitors.

No he wasn't hit in the head by anyone. That was what stymied the investigators. They have no idea why he died.
Nice trumpkin lie.
Claudette has no idea. The investigators do. It will come out. Regardless someone’s getting charged with murder. Should be trump. He will just pay in civil court.

Nice trumpkin lie.

Well if its a lie its all over the news.

Nice idiot dodge.
Now you believe the news?
If they say he was murdered by a trump supporter with a fire extinguisher will you believe? No? The F off dummy

Nice trumpkin lie.

One thing about you Nazi Jill, you're a pathological liar.

What did the times say?

Wrong. The police have admitted there is no evidence of blunt force trauma. Getting hit in the head doesn't cause a heart attack, you fucking moron.
Well then how did trump supporters murder that cop?

Nice trumpkin lie.

Nice idiot dodge.
If they say he was murdered by a trump supporter with a fire extinguisher will you believe? No? The F off dummy

If he were arrested for hitting the guy with a fire extinguisher I'd believe it. He wasn't arrested for that because there was not sign of head trauma on the guy.

How bout you fuck off dummy.

The Federal prosecutors, unable to bring strong homicide charges against these violent Trump terrorists, have chosen to charge them with various felony charges that can incarcerate them for 20 years. Manslaughter or murder charges can be charged while they are serving their prison time at a later time.

Nice trumpkin lie.

Nice idiot dodge.

If he were arrested for hitting the guy with a fire extinguisher I'd believe it. He wasn't arrested for that because there was not sign of head trauma on the guy.

How bout you fuck off dummy.
Why are you so hostile and arrogant? People, especially people wearing helmets, suffer brain injuries all the time without showing signs of trauma.

"Even though they are innocent". ????
Of what?
And, does the poster with the Hitler fetish think those two mokes are guilty of assaulting an officer (hell, at least 3 officers)?

Here's updated reportage from this morning. Many newsfeeds are carrying the story:

(underlining by my avatar)

"U.S. authorities have arrested and charged two men with assaulting U.S. Capitol Police officer Brian D. Sicknick with bear spray during the Jan. 6 Capitol riot but have not determined whether the exposure caused his death.

"The Department of Justice issued a statement that gave more details on the charges:
The criminal complaint said the two were arrested after tipsters contacted the FBI after allegedly identifying Khater and Tanios from wanted images released by the bureau from surveillance video and officers’ body cameras.

“Give me that bear s---,” Khater allegedly said to Tanios on video recorded at the Lower West Terrace of the Capitol at 2:14 p.m., where Sicknick and other officers were standing guard behind metal bicycle racks, arrest papers say.
"Khater is seen on video discharging a canister into the face of Sicknick and two other officers, arrest papers allege."

".... body cam video that depicted Khater asking Tanios to “give me that bear s*it.” Tanios replied, “Hold on, hold on, not yet, not yet… it’s still early.”

“Khater then retrieved a canister from Tanios’ backpack and walked through the crowd to within a few steps of the police perimeter. The video shows Khater with his right arm up high in the air, appearing to be holding a canister in his right hand and aiming it at the officers’ direction while moving his right arm from side to side. The complaint affidavit states that Officers Sicknick, Edwards, and Chapman, who were all standing within a few feet of Khater, each reacted to being sprayed in the face. The officers retreated, bringing their hands to their faces and rushing to find water to wash out their eyes.”

Khater said little during the appearance but acknowledged the charges against him as well as the fact that a guilty verdict would likely result in his deportation, since he's not a U.S. citizen."

""Khater and Tanios are charged with nine counts, including assaulting Sicknick......... They face up to 20 years in prison if convicted."

"The FBI is looking for individuals who may have incited or promoted violence of any kind. Anyone with digital material or tips can call 1-800-CALL-FBI (800-225-5324) or submit images or videos at fbi.gov/USCapitol."

Herr Traitor, you never answered yesterday...

Should these two face the same penalty as Brown Shirts in Portland who were/are attacking federal LEO with incendiary devices?

Hmmmmm???

Regarding the two scumbags arrested for Conspiracy and Assault...

"Lock 'em up... lock 'em up... lock 'em up... lock 'em up... lock 'em up... lock 'em up..."

What goes around, comes around... :auiqs.jpg:

Put them in the same cell the Brown Shirts who assaulted federal officers in Portland, Seattle, Chicago, and Kenosha are in!

Oh wait.....

Forum List

Back