Two Men Arrested In Assault On Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick

The Federal prosecutors, unable to bring strong homicide charges against these violent Trump terrorists, have chosen to charge them with various felony charges that can incarcerate them for 20 years. Manslaughter or murder charges can be charged while they are serving their prison time at a later time.

They are going after the 1/6 rioter far more aggressively then all the lefty rioters of the last 5 years.

That makes the politically motivated prosecutions a violation of the right of equal protection before the law.

If they go to jail, they will be political prisoners, serving time, not primarily for any crimes, but for having the wrong political ideas.

All you're concerned with is that they do get the blame even though you know they are innocent.

"Even though they are innocent". ????
Of what?
And, does the poster with the Hitler fetish think those two mokes are guilty of assaulting an officer (hell, at least 3 officers)?

Here's updated reportage from this morning. Many newsfeeds are carrying the story:

(underlining by my avatar)

"U.S. authorities have arrested and charged two men with assaulting U.S. Capitol Police officer Brian D. Sicknick with bear spray during the Jan. 6 Capitol riot but have not determined whether the exposure caused his death.

"The Department of Justice issued a statement that gave more details on the charges:
The criminal complaint said the two were arrested after tipsters contacted the FBI after allegedly identifying Khater and Tanios from wanted images released by the bureau from surveillance video and officers’ body cameras.

“Give me that bear s---,” Khater allegedly said to Tanios on video recorded at the Lower West Terrace of the Capitol at 2:14 p.m., where Sicknick and other officers were standing guard behind metal bicycle racks, arrest papers say.
"Khater is seen on video discharging a canister into the face of Sicknick and two other officers, arrest papers allege."

".... body cam video that depicted Khater asking Tanios to “give me that bear s*it.” Tanios replied, “Hold on, hold on, not yet, not yet… it’s still early.”

“Khater then retrieved a canister from Tanios’ backpack and walked through the crowd to within a few steps of the police perimeter. The video shows Khater with his right arm up high in the air, appearing to be holding a canister in his right hand and aiming it at the officers’ direction while moving his right arm from side to side. The complaint affidavit states that Officers Sicknick, Edwards, and Chapman, who were all standing within a few feet of Khater, each reacted to being sprayed in the face. The officers retreated, bringing their hands to their faces and rushing to find water to wash out their eyes.”

Khater said little during the appearance but acknowledged the charges against him as well as the fact that a guilty verdict would likely result in his deportation, since he's not a U.S. citizen."

""Khater and Tanios are charged with nine counts, including assaulting Sicknick......... They face up to 20 years in prison if convicted."

"The FBI is looking for individuals who may have incited or promoted violence of any kind. Anyone with digital material or tips can call 1-800-CALL-FBI (800-225-5324) or submit images or videos at fbi.gov/USCapitol."

Herr Traitor, you never answered yesterday...

Should these two face the same penalty as Brown Shirts in Portland who were/are attacking federal LEO with incendiary devices?

Hmmmmm???

Libs hate context.

Last I read they don't know what killed the man. He wasn't struck or shot. They simply have no idea why he died.
The police officer died of a heart attack later that night in the hospital after being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher By a bunch of traitors.

He was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher?
He wasn’t?

New York Times quietly updates report on fire extinguisher striking Capitol Police officer (msn.com)

"" In recent days, CNN reported that investigators have determined that initial reports about Sicknick being hit with a fire extinguisher are not true. One leading theory is that Sicknick was sprayed by an irritant such as bear spray and had a fatal reaction. ""

he way the report appeared as of Sunday evening said the fire extinguisher theory was in dispute: "Law enforcement officials initially said Mr. Sicknick was struck with a fire extinguisher, but weeks later, police sources and investigators were at odds over whether he was hit. Medical experts have said he did not die of blunt force trauma, according to one law enforcement official."

This was preceded by a separate New York Times report on Thursday, which added: "Investigators have found little evidence to back up the attack with the fire extinguisher as the cause of death, the official said. Instead, they increasingly suspect that a factor was Officer Sicknick being sprayed in the face by some sort of irritant, like mace or bear spray, the law enforcement official said." That report also states this development "has complicated efforts to arrest suspects in Officer Sicknick’s death, as both the police and rioters used spray in the siege. It is difficult to prove who sprayed irritant on Officer Sicknick."

The Federal prosecutors, unable to bring strong homicide charges against these violent Trump terrorists, have chosen to charge them with various felony charges that can incarcerate them for 20 years. Manslaughter or murder charges can be charged while they are serving their prison time at a later time.

They are going after the 1/6 rioter far more aggressively then all the lefty rioters of the last 5 years.

That makes the politically motivated prosecutions a violation of the right of equal protection before the law.

If they go to jail, they will be political prisoners, serving time, not primarily for any crimes, but for having the wrong political ideas.
They are captured on video and audio committing felony crimes of violence. These recordings prove intent and pre-planning, which equals conspiracy to commit a felony.

Whatever these pieces of shit were spraying on those cops was burning skin. If it can burn skin, what does it do to the lungs?

Leech, you Nazi pile of shit you, do you think the incendiary bombs the Brown Shirts of your Reich have shot on cops for the last year with your full support "burned their skin?"

1615901937193.png

No. He was hit in head. He was also pepper sprayed. We just don’t know the cause of death other than the rioters caused it.

Are you trying to suggest otherwise?

He was pepper sprayed, just like thousands of protesters in the crowd were. Should the Capitol Police be arrested for attempted murder for using pepper spray?
Were Trump terrorists charged with attempted murder or are you just making crap up as usual?

Were Trump terrorists charged with attempted murder or are you just making crap up as usual?

It wasn't "catch and release" like it is with the Brown Shirts of your Reich.

I support equal justice, I want to see these men prosecuted to the same extent those who firebombed police in Portland were..

You on the other hand, well you're a fucking Nazi.

My avatar, for one, would not vote to have posters "Correll" or "Uncensored" banned from this site.
For one thing, they add sort of 'local color'......some habanero to the salsa, so to speak.
And too, not unimportantly, they make it easy to respond to their over-the-top silliness, i.e.,
one with his Nazi-fetish; the other with his constant "Look, Squirrel" attempts.

Not to mention, they allow most everybody else to feel a tad superior.
A degree of schadenfreude seems to inevitably emerge in responding to them. No?
...........................................................................................................................................

Anyway, let's sidestep the the latest Correll 'Squirrel'.......and go right to this quote from that poster:

If they go to jail, they will be political prisoners, serving time,....... for having the wrong political ideas.
Well, personally, I ain' gonna object to much to that idea.
Can find little to debate about it.

After all, in the America that I grew up in ......spraying a cop in the face with mace ....has long been....(hold for it).......a "wrong political idea".

Your America may be different.

....................................................................................................................

And then this, from our local Nazi-goober:
"Should the Capitol Police be arrested for attempted murder for using pepper spray?"
Is that one fun, or no?
I love this bar.

Our young Nazi-fanboy seemingly doesn't quite understand the concept of officially sanctioned authority (hint, to Uncensored: it kinda sorta goes along with the badge-thingy.)

Meaning, if they got one, and you don't...... then don't spray mace in their face.

Duh!!

.................................................................................

"We got truckers.

Broken hearted fools and _ _ _ _ _ _ _."

thanx Toby.

Last I read they don't know what killed the man. He wasn't struck or shot. They simply have no idea why he died.
The police officer died of a heart attack later that night in the hospital after being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher By a bunch of traitors.
Not true and long since debunked.

He had no injuries and was not hit with any such object.

No he wasn't hit in the head by anyone. That was what stymied the investigators. They have no idea why he died.
Nice trumpkin lie.
That was fact

No he wasn't hit in the head by anyone. That was what stymied the investigators. They have no idea why he died.
Nice trumpkin lie.

There's a link on this thread proving it wasn't a lie.

The man suffered no head trauma. I'd link it but I can't on this computer.

Lawyers like facts. You jump to your own conclusions. What a lousy lawyer you must be.

I support equal justice, I want to see these men prosecuted to the same extent those who firebombed police in Portland were..

You consider generic riots as equal to violently disrupting Congressional counting of Presidential Electoral Votes. Some of us disagree and considers insurrection far more serious.

You consider generic riots as equal to violently disrupting Congressional counting of Presidential Electoral Votes. Some of us disagree and considers insurrection far more serious.

Kinda funny how most of those arrested are charged with trespassing. Not insurrection.

Kinda funny how most of those arrested are charged with trespassing. Not insurrection.
Who told you that? Who has been charged with trespassing?

Who told you that? Who has been charged with trespassing?

Look it up. I did. LOL

Forum List

Back