Two Men Arrested In Assault On Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick

Last I read they don't know what killed the man. He wasn't struck or shot. They simply have no idea why he died.
The police officer died of a heart attack later that night in the hospital after being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher By a bunch of traitors.

He was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher?
He wasn’t?

New York Times quietly updates report on fire extinguisher striking Capitol Police officer (msn.com)

"" In recent days, CNN reported that investigators have determined that initial reports about Sicknick being hit with a fire extinguisher are not true. One leading theory is that Sicknick was sprayed by an irritant such as bear spray and had a fatal reaction. ""

he way the report appeared as of Sunday evening said the fire extinguisher theory was in dispute: "Law enforcement officials initially said Mr. Sicknick was struck with a fire extinguisher, but weeks later, police sources and investigators were at odds over whether he was hit. Medical experts have said he did not die of blunt force trauma, according to one law enforcement official."

This was preceded by a separate New York Times report on Thursday, which added: "Investigators have found little evidence to back up the attack with the fire extinguisher as the cause of death, the official said. Instead, they increasingly suspect that a factor was Officer Sicknick being sprayed in the face by some sort of irritant, like mace or bear spray, the law enforcement official said." That report also states this development "has complicated efforts to arrest suspects in Officer Sicknick’s death, as both the police and rioters used spray in the siege. It is difficult to prove who sprayed irritant on Officer Sicknick."

Mother Of Officer Sicknick Says The Media Got Her Son's Death Wrong

“He wasn’t hit on the head, no. We think he had a stroke, but we don’t know anything for sure,” Gladys Sicknick told the Daily Mail in an interview published Tuesday. “We’d love to know what happened.”

Both stroke and heart attack have been cited as cause of death.

No blunt force trauma of any kind was found on the victim, Officer Sicknick.

IF the use of pepper spray triggered the cardiac event that precipitated the officer's death, AND it can be proven that the two knuckleheads sprayed him with pepper spray, AND that the other officers did NOT spray him as they were dousing the protestors, then these two can be charged with manslaughter.

I have no desire to see these morons go free. I want equal justice. I want them to face the same charges that the democrat Brown Shirts who have attacked police and turned America into a warzone have faced over the last year.

What I will NOT accept is a two tiered system of injustice where "crime" is defined not by law, but by the effect on the goals of the Reich.

Last I read they don't know what killed the man. He wasn't struck or shot. They simply have no idea why he died.
The police officer died of a heart attack later that night in the hospital after being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher By a bunch of traitors.

He wasn’t?

New York Times quietly updates report on fire extinguisher striking Capitol Police officer (msn.com)

"" In recent days, CNN reported that investigators have determined that initial reports about Sicknick being hit with a fire extinguisher are not true. One leading theory is that Sicknick was sprayed by an irritant such as bear spray and had a fatal reaction. ""

he way the report appeared as of Sunday evening said the fire extinguisher theory was in dispute: "Law enforcement officials initially said Mr. Sicknick was struck with a fire extinguisher, but weeks later, police sources and investigators were at odds over whether he was hit. Medical experts have said he did not die of blunt force trauma, according to one law enforcement official."

This was preceded by a separate New York Times report on Thursday, which added: "Investigators have found little evidence to back up the attack with the fire extinguisher as the cause of death, the official said. Instead, they increasingly suspect that a factor was Officer Sicknick being sprayed in the face by some sort of irritant, like mace or bear spray, the law enforcement official said." That report also states this development "has complicated efforts to arrest suspects in Officer Sicknick’s death, as both the police and rioters used spray in the siege. It is difficult to prove who sprayed irritant on Officer Sicknick."

“He wasn’t hit on the head, no. We think he had a stroke, but we don’t know anything for sure,” Gladys Sicknick told the Daily Mail in an interview published Tuesday. “We’d love to know what happened.”

IF the use of pepper spray triggered the cardiac event that precipitated the officer's death, AND it can be proven that the two knuckleheads sprayed him with pepper spray, AND that the other officers did NOT spray him as they were dousing the protestors, then these two can be charged with manslaughter.

I have no desire to see these morons go free. I want equal justice. I want them to face the same charges that the democrat Brown Shirts who have attacked police and turned America into a warzone have faced over the last year.

What I will NOT accept is a two tiered system of injustice where "crime" is defined not by law, but by the effect on the goals of the Reich.
They have video of the one guy spraying the cops and the other guy supplying it to him for that purpose.

And given the chemical burns suffered (anyone notice the burns on the scalp of the black woman cop who testified in front of Congress?) this was not ordinary bear spray

Were Trump terrorists charged with attempted murder or are you just making crap up as usual?

It wasn't "catch and release" like it is with the Brown Shirts of your Reich.

I support equal justice, I want to see these men prosecuted to the same extent those who firebombed police in Portland were..

You on the other hand, well you're a fucking Nazi.
You consider generic riots as equal to violently disrupting Congressional counting of Presidential Electoral Votes. Some of us disagree and considers insurrection far more serious.

Kinda funny how most of those arrested are charged with trespassing. Not insurrection.
Who told you that? Who has been charged with trespassing?

Look it up. I did. LOL
You are lying or have horrible reading comprehension. The terrorists were not charged with trespassing. Trespassing means you have ignored a sign and or refused to leave a property after being asked to do so. The terrorists are facing far more serious charges than trespassing.

Nope. There's a link on this thread somewhere. Look it up dumbass.
Prove it or you confirm you are a liar once again.

Look it up. dumbass. There's a link right above you. Geeze are you stupid.
No link says what you claim liar. If one did you would post it.

Were Trump terrorists charged with attempted murder or are you just making crap up as usual?

I support equal justice, I want to see these men prosecuted to the same extent those who firebombed police in Portland were..

You consider generic riots as equal to violently disrupting Congressional counting of Presidential Electoral Votes. Some of us disagree and considers insurrection far more serious.

Kinda funny how most of those arrested are charged with trespassing. Not insurrection.

Look it up. I did. LOL
You are lying or have horrible reading comprehension. The terrorists were not charged with trespassing. Trespassing means you have ignored a sign and or refused to leave a property after being asked to do so. The terrorists are facing far more serious charges than trespassing.

Post that link and then tell us what you think it says, stupid

Can't on this computer. Take your lazy ass and look it up your self. Its on this board at least twice. Dumbass.

Look it up. I did. LOL

Can't put a link on this computer. Look it up yourself dumbass.

But then bear spray does not burn the skin. Whatever these assholes sprayed on those cops did.

And if it can burn the skin it can fuck up the lungs

You're an idiot, which is WHY you're a Nazi.

Yes, pepper spray burns the skin.

Read and learn, Herr Scheißkopf

and if the animal breathes in the spray, the respiratory tract will become inflamed, making it temporarily difficult for the animal to breathe. These effects may sound harsh, but bear spray is not lethal and will not cause permanent damage. The discomfort wears off with time.
When I was a kid we have a pepper bush in our back yard. One day we got it into our heads to start throwing them at each other. About 30 minutes later we all ran into the house crying because our skin was burning. It got very red.

But then bear spray does not burn the skin. Whatever these assholes sprayed on those cops did.

and if the animal breathes in the spray, the respiratory tract will become inflamed, making it temporarily difficult for the animal to breathe. These effects may sound harsh, but bear spray is not lethal and will not cause permanent damage. The discomfort wears off with time.
When I was a kid we have a pepper bush in our back yard. One day we got it into our heads to start throwing them at each other. About 30 minutes later we all ran into the house crying because our skin was burning. It got very red.
That is not a chemical burn idiot. It’s a rash

He wasn’t?

I read somewhere that a couple of other officers accidentally doused him with pepper spray.

Look it up. I did. LOL

Apparently “this computer” is as lame as you are.

That is not a chemical burn idiot. It’s a rash
Wrong, asshole. It's a burn from the chemical capsasin, which is what makes peppers taste hot.

He wasn’t?

I read somewhere that a couple of other officers accidentally doused him with pepper spray.
Who gives a shit what you read on some loon blog

If they go to jail, they will be political prisoners, serving time,....... for having the wrong political ideas.
Well, personally, I ain' gonna object to much to that idea.
Can find little to debate about it.

After all, in the America that I grew up in ......spraying a cop in the face with mace ....has long been....(hold for it).......a "wrong political idea".

Your America may be different.

Cool. Except I included in my post a complete supporting argument.

Which instead of addressing you just cut. And then you made no argument of your own, instead just an unsupported and out of context assertion.

Why did you cut my argument, instead of addressing it?

Was it because you could not challenge it at all and you knew it?

Look it up. I did. LOL

Apparently “this computer” is as lame as you are.

Could be. I can't link with it. If your that interested look it up yourself. Speaking of lame. That would be you.

He wasn’t?

They have video of the one guy spraying the cops and the other guy supplying it to him for that purpose.

And given the chemical burns suffered (anyone notice the burns on the scalp of the black woman cop who testified in front of Congress?) this was not ordinary bear spray
Post the video, moron.

He wasn’t?

Who gives a shit about any of your totally unsupported claims?

He wasn’t?

Who gives a shit about any of your totally unsupported claims?

Hey. Post the link for old Camp and Lesh, the idiots, who doubt the officer wasn't hit. I would do it but I can't on this computer. Thanks.

I am not a NAZI and you sound like an American in name only. I am somebody and you are nobody.

You are indeed a Nazi, a follower of the democrat Reich. You are a jackbooted thug

You support a party that advocates the control of the means of produciton by the state/Reich. Where freedom of speech is crushed by hate speech laws, cancel culture, and fascist academia. Where freedom of the press is openly attacked by Nazis in the house, who try and blackmail cable providers to block the broadcasts by media critical to the Reich. Where religion is openly suppressed. Where your Brown Shirts roam our cities assaulting, raping, and murdering citizens at will with no response law enforcement due to the entrenched Nazi presence. Where you have a designated scapegoat in Der Juden, the whites you so bitterly hate who are openly oppressed as some sort of "revenge" for the "sins of the father."

You ARE a Nazi, and you are waging war against the United States Republic and the Constitution it is based upon.

Last edited:
Calling what these creeps sprayed “bear spray” is simple but inaccurate. It was a chemical irritant of some kind.

This stuff caused chemical burns to the skin. Bear spray does not do that.

Anything that causes burns to the skin and is inhaled will damage the lungs. Damaged tissue in the lungs can cause blood clots

Sicknick died from a blood clot

You're making shit up out of thin air in order to demonize the enemy of your Reich.

You have no basis for anything you post other than your own bigotry and dishonesty.

Forum List

Back