Two Men Arrested In Assault On Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick

Communist Chinese troll Dana7360 is notorious for demagoguery and hyperbole.

Just to add a little fact to her slander and libel...

{
What Is Bear Spray?
Bear spray is an aerosol extract of hot peppers (just like the ones you eat in spicy food) designed to stop aggressive behavior in bears. The oily extract is called oleoresin capsicum and the active ingredients are capsaicin and other related capsaicinoids. When sprayed in an animal’s face, bear spray causes an almost immediate burning sensation. The eyes will burn, swell and tear, and if the animal breathes in the spray, the respiratory tract will become inflamed, making it temporarily difficult for the animal to breathe. These effects may sound harsh, but bear spray is not lethal and will not cause permanent damage. The discomfort wears off with time.

}

"Bear Spray" is MILDER than pepper spray and mace that the police use and sprayed all over the peaceful protesters.

If Sicknick was indeed sprayed with pepper spray, it most likely was by another cop.
But then bear spray does not burn the skin. Whatever these assholes sprayed on those cops did.

And if it can burn the skin it can fuck up the lungs
And if it can fuck up the lungs it can cause blood clots that can kill

I read somewhere that a couple of other officers accidentally doused him with pepper spray.

I've read the same, but it's unconfirmed.

The Capitol Police was indiscriminately spraying the protesters with pepper spray, it would be very easy to have sprayed him as well.

However, Julian Elie Khater was in possession of Bear Spray - which in Pennsylvania doesn't require a permit, where pepper spray does. So it is possible he sprayed Officer Sicknick.

I read somewhere that a couple of other officers accidentally doused him with pepper spray.

I've read the same, but it's unconfirmed.

The Capitol Police was indiscriminately spraying the protesters with pepper spray, it would be very easy to have sprayed him as well.

However, Julian Elie Khater was in possession of Bear Spray - which in Pennsylvania doesn't require a permit, where pepper spray does. So it is possible he sprayed Officer Sicknick.
They sprayed the cops with a chemical irritant. Bear spray does not cause chemical burns. This stuff did

{
What Is Bear Spray?
Bear spray is an aerosol extract of hot peppers (just like the ones you eat in spicy food) designed to stop aggressive behavior in bears. The oily extract is called oleoresin capsicum and the active ingredients are capsaicin and other related capsaicinoids. When sprayed in an animal’s face, bear spray causes an almost immediate burning sensation. The eyes will burn, swell and tear, and if the animal breathes in the spray, the respiratory tract will become inflamed, making it temporarily difficult for the animal to breathe. These effects may sound harsh, but bear spray is not lethal and will not cause permanent damage. The discomfort wears off with time.

}

"Bear Spray" is MILDER than pepper spray and mace that the police use and sprayed all over the peaceful protesters.

If Sicknick was indeed sprayed with pepper spray, it most likely was by another cop.
But then bear spray does not burn the skin. Whatever these assholes sprayed on those cops did.

You are quit stupid, let me put it in simpler terms.

You're a fucking liar - you are making shit up with utterly no basis in fact or reality.

Fuck off now, you lying Nazi pile of shit.

{
What Is Bear Spray?

}

You are quit stupid, let me put it in simpler terms.

You're a fucking liar - you are making shit up with utterly no basis in fact or reality.

Fuck off now, you lying Nazi pile of shit.
You keep making claims as to how benign bear spray is. I don’t dispute that.

However what these creeps sprayed was causing chemical burns... which you claim bear spray won’t do

However what these creeps sprayed was causing chemical burns... which you claim bear spray won’t do

The difference between you and I is that I post facts and back them up with links.

You just lie through your fucking teeth - making shit up as you go with utterly no basis other than your racism and hatred.

So fuck off, you Nazi worm.

The difference between you and I is that I post facts and back them up with links.

You just lie through your fucking teeth - making shit up as you go with utterly no basis other than your racism and hatred.

What you DO... is spew garbage and call people nazis and commies

The racism is in you, not me. I’m not the one trying to find ways to post the N word

The racism is in you, not me. I’m not the one trying to find ways to post the N word

Fuck off Nazi worm.

{
What Is Bear Spray?

}

Where did you get your medical degree?

Fuck off Nazi worm.

"Fuck off Nazi worm."

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

{
What Is Bear Spray?

}

Where did you get your medical degree?

Xe is just making shit up, so a degree would be irrelevant.

Leech has what xe WANTS to be the case and simply pretends that it is the case, regardless of facts and evidence.

Last I read they don't know what killed the man. He wasn't struck or shot. They simply have no idea why he died.
The police officer died of a heart attack later that night in the hospital after being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher By a bunch of traitors.

He was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher?
He wasn’t?

New York Times quietly updates report on fire extinguisher striking Capitol Police officer (msn.com)

"" In recent days, CNN reported that investigators have determined that initial reports about Sicknick being hit with a fire extinguisher are not true. One leading theory is that Sicknick was sprayed by an irritant such as bear spray and had a fatal reaction. ""

he way the report appeared as of Sunday evening said the fire extinguisher theory was in dispute: "Law enforcement officials initially said Mr. Sicknick was struck with a fire extinguisher, but weeks later, police sources and investigators were at odds over whether he was hit. Medical experts have said he did not die of blunt force trauma, according to one law enforcement official."

This was preceded by a separate New York Times report on Thursday, which added: "Investigators have found little evidence to back up the attack with the fire extinguisher as the cause of death, the official said. Instead, they increasingly suspect that a factor was Officer Sicknick being sprayed in the face by some sort of irritant, like mace or bear spray, the law enforcement official said." That report also states this development "has complicated efforts to arrest suspects in Officer Sicknick’s death, as both the police and rioters used spray in the siege. It is difficult to prove who sprayed irritant on Officer Sicknick."

Mother Of Officer Sicknick Says The Media Got Her Son's Death Wrong

“He wasn’t hit on the head, no. We think he had a stroke, but we don’t know anything for sure,” Gladys Sicknick told the Daily Mail in an interview published Tuesday. “We’d love to know what happened.”

Both stroke and heart attack have been cited as cause of death.

No blunt force trauma of any kind was found on the victim, Officer Sicknick.

IF the use of pepper spray triggered the cardiac event that precipitated the officer's death, AND it can be proven that the two knuckleheads sprayed him with pepper spray, AND that the other officers did NOT spray him as they were dousing the protestors, then these two can be charged with manslaughter.

I have no desire to see these morons go free. I want equal justice. I want them to face the same charges that the democrat Brown Shirts who have attacked police and turned America into a warzone have faced over the last year.

What I will NOT accept is a two tiered system of injustice where "crime" is defined not by law, but by the effect on the goals of the Reich.

It just gets better and better up in here.

FingerFuck "read somewhere". Yuh huh, yeah I did too. It was right next to a "newly discovered photo" of rainy trolley tracks in Wisfuckingconsin.

Were Trump terrorists charged with attempted murder or are you just making crap up as usual?

It wasn't "catch and release" like it is with the Brown Shirts of your Reich.

I support equal justice, I want to see these men prosecuted to the same extent those who firebombed police in Portland were..

You on the other hand, well you're a fucking Nazi.
You consider generic riots as equal to violently disrupting Congressional counting of Presidential Electoral Votes. Some of us disagree and considers insurrection far more serious.

Kinda funny how most of those arrested are charged with trespassing. Not insurrection.
Who told you that? Who has been charged with trespassing?

Look it up. I did. LOL
You are lying or have horrible reading comprehension. The terrorists were not charged with trespassing. Trespassing means you have ignored a sign and or refused to leave a property after being asked to do so. The terrorists are facing far more serious charges than trespassing.

Nope. There's a link on this thread somewhere. Look it up dumbass.

It's NEVER ---- NOT EVER --- somebody else's job to look up YOUR claim for you.

You wanna make a claim, *YOU* back it up, no one else. No backup? No claim. PERIOD, FULL STOP.

Were Trump terrorists charged with attempted murder or are you just making crap up as usual?

It wasn't "catch and release" like it is with the Brown Shirts of your Reich.

I support equal justice, I want to see these men prosecuted to the same extent those who firebombed police in Portland were..

You on the other hand, well you're a fucking Nazi.
You consider generic riots as equal to violently disrupting Congressional counting of Presidential Electoral Votes. Some of us disagree and considers insurrection far more serious.

Kinda funny how most of those arrested are charged with trespassing. Not insurrection.
Who told you that? Who has been charged with trespassing?

Look it up. I did. LOL
You are lying or have horrible reading comprehension. The terrorists were not charged with trespassing. Trespassing means you have ignored a sign and or refused to leave a property after being asked to do so. The terrorists are facing far more serious charges than trespassing.

Nope. There's a link on this thread somewhere. Look it up dumbass.

It's NEVER ---- NOT EVER --- somebody else's job to look up YOUR claim for you.

You wanna make a claim, *YOU* back it up, no one else. No backup? No claim. PERIOD, FULL STOP.

Oh blow it out your ass. If you're that interested look it up your self or not. I really don't give a shit what your stupid ass does.

Forum List

Back