Two Men Arrested In Assault On Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick

You are a horrible liar and too cowardly to admit your lame attempt at bullcrap.
I never lie.

Just hate fake news.

If you have a link to an official cause of death, please post it.

Apparently you do, since back at the start of this thread you CLAIMED to have "heard" the "media lied" and shoveled "propaganda", whereupon I asked you for a link to that as a fucking STARTING POINT, and all you've done since then is go "humma humma" and try to pawn off your hallucination on three other posters who aren't even here.

Wassamatta? Were you LYING? Are you a "Missourian" who can't "show me"?

We sit, and we wait.

7f1f255af8e40422eeb20c9efc562dc3.gif
You really get mad when the truth comes out.

The media reported that Officer Sicknick was killed as a direct result of the riots.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand BINGO you just did it again. Same assertion, same lack of link.

SHOW ME where "the media" --- any media --- said that. Trot it out here and let us examine what it actually says.

And quit pussyfooting. Ain't got all night.

I should go into dentistry, having chalked up all this experience in pulling teeth.

Now that that's F I N A L L Y here does it not enter your synapses that YOUR OWN LINK right in its title uses the words "MAY HAVE"?

Is that what you "heard" that you referenced a hundred posts ago? A speculation about "may have"?

Are you telling us that you INFERRED something that was not there because reading comprehension?

And then with that level of illiteracy you want to call them "fake news" on your own failing? Is that where we are?

My work here is done. DIS missed.
You like this one better?

The title is "He dreamed of being a police officer...then was killed by a pro-Trump mob" from the Newspaper of Record... The New York Times...

^^ Takes a lickin', jest keeps on diggin'.

YOUR OWN MEDIA (link):
>> Law enforcement officials initially said Mr. Sicknick was struck with a fire extinguisher, but weeks later, police sources and investigators were at odds over whether he was hit. Medical experts have said he did not die of blunt force trauma, according to one law enforcement official.

Instead, investigators increasingly believe that a factor may have been an irritant such as mace or bear spray that was sprayed in the face of Mr. Sicknick, the law enforcement official said. The Capitol Police said in a statement that Officer Sicknick died from injuries sustained “while physically engaging with protesters.” <<

WHO THE FUCK is making as assertion there? Open book test.

Here's the same passage with the answer emphasized. See if you can find it.

>> Law enforcement officials initially said Mr. Sicknick was struck with a fire extinguisher, but weeks later, police sources and investigators were at odds over whether he was hit. Medical experts have said he did not die of blunt force trauma, according to one law enforcement official.​
Instead, investigators increasingly believe that a factor may have been an irritant such as mace or bear spray that was sprayed in the face of Mr. Sicknick, the law enforcement official said. The Capitol Police said in a statement that Officer Sicknick died from injuries sustained “while physically engaging with protesters.” <<​

Whereas YOUR original claim:

I heard that the media was [sic] lying and were reporting unsubstantiated propaganda about a fire extinguisher when he actually tragically died from an undiagnosed health condition.

Is your link "lying" here when it says "Law enforcement officials said..."? Did law enforcement officials NOT say....? And you have proof that they did not say that?

Is your link "lying" here when it says "investigators believe..."? Do investigators NOT believe....? And you have proof that they do not believe....?

Is your link "lying" here when it says "The Capitol Police said..."? Did the Capitol Police NOT say that? And you have proof that they did not say that?

SUBJECTS: Law enforcement officials/investigators/Capitol police

VERBS: said/believe/said

Your EVIDENCE that they did NOT say/did NOT believe/did NOT say .... is WHERE?

WHERE is the "lying" in there?

So to sum up:
You're alleging "fake news" entirely on the basis that YOU are unable to figure out what the subject of a sentence is. A sentence that is written that way consciously and intentionally so that it DOES NOT make an assertion itself but rather attributes that assertion to its sources. Which is basic, Day One Journalism 101.

And you can't figure that out, so you want to blame "them" for YOUR failure.

SMGDFH Reading comprehension is a lost art

Last edited:
Whatever these pieces of shit were spraying on those cops was burning skin. If it can burn skin, what does it do to the lungs?

Leech, you Nazi pile of shit you, do you think the incendiary bombs the Brown Shirts of your Reich have shot on cops for the last year with your full support "burned their skin?"

View attachment 468303
The fuck are you babbling about?

Ya gotta love white nationalists calling their “enemies” nazis

Fucking idiot

Last edited:
Communist Chinese troll Dana7360 is notorious for demagoguery and hyperbole.

Just to add a little fact to her slander and libel...

{
What Is Bear Spray?
Bear spray is an aerosol extract of hot peppers (just like the ones you eat in spicy food) designed to stop aggressive behavior in bears. The oily extract is called oleoresin capsicum and the active ingredients are capsaicin and other related capsaicinoids. When sprayed in an animal’s face, bear spray causes an almost immediate burning sensation. The eyes will burn, swell and tear, and if the animal breathes in the spray, the respiratory tract will become inflamed, making it temporarily difficult for the animal to breathe. These effects may sound harsh, but bear spray is not lethal and will not cause permanent damage. The discomfort wears off with time.

}

"Bear Spray" is MILDER than pepper spray and mace that the police use and sprayed all over the peaceful protesters.

If Sicknick was indeed sprayed with pepper spray, it most likely was by another cop.
But then bear spray does not burn the skin. Whatever these assholes sprayed on those cops did.

And if it can burn the skin it can fuck up the lungs

Were Trump terrorists charged with attempted murder or are you just making crap up as usual?

It wasn't "catch and release" like it is with the Brown Shirts of your Reich.

I support equal justice, I want to see these men prosecuted to the same extent those who firebombed police in Portland were..

You on the other hand, well you're a fucking Nazi.
You consider generic riots as equal to violently disrupting Congressional counting of Presidential Electoral Votes. Some of us disagree and considers insurrection far more serious.

Kinda funny how most of those arrested are charged with trespassing. Not insurrection.
Who told you that? Who has been charged with trespassing?

Look it up. I did. LOL
You are lying or have horrible reading comprehension. The terrorists were not charged with trespassing. Trespassing means you have ignored a sign and or refused to leave a property after being asked to do so. The terrorists are facing far more serious charges than trespassing.

We need the autopsy report pronto. They could be charged with "Felony Murder" which is rarely used according to the pundits. It's not like a premeditated Murder One, but is used when one's actions may have contributed to the death of another by a preponderance of the evidence. Lock 'em up!! :mad:

My avatar, for one, would not vote to have posters "Correll" or "Uncensored" banned from this site.
For one thing, they add sort of 'local color'......some habanero to the salsa, so to speak.
And too, not unimportantly, they make it easy to respond to their over-the-top silliness, i.e.,
one with his Nazi-fetish; the other with his constant "Look, Squirrel" attempts.

Not to mention, they allow most everybody else to feel a tad superior.
A degree of schadenfreude seems to inevitably emerge in responding to them. No?
...........................................................................................................................................

Anyway, let's sidestep the the latest Correll 'Squirrel'.......and go right to this quote from that poster:

If they go to jail, they will be political prisoners, serving time,....... for having the wrong political ideas.
Well, personally, I ain' gonna object to much to that idea.
Can find little to debate about it.

After all, in the America that I grew up in ......spraying a cop in the face with mace ....has long been....(hold for it).......a "wrong political idea".

Your America may be different.

....................................................................................................................

And then this, from our local Nazi-goober:
"Should the Capitol Police be arrested for attempted murder for using pepper spray?"
Is that one fun, or no?
I love this bar.

Our young Nazi-fanboy seemingly doesn't quite understand the concept of officially sanctioned authority (hint, to Uncensored: it kinda sorta goes along with the badge-thingy.)

Meaning, if they got one, and you don't...... then don't spray mace in their face.

Duh!!

.................................................................................

"We got truckers.

Broken hearted fools and _ _ _ _ _ _ _."

thanx Toby.

You're not what anyone would term "particularly bright."

But then, one doesn't follow the democrat Reich because of intellectual prowess... :eusa_whistle:

We notice that little Nazi Chilli fails to ever address the question posed.

Given the Nazi demand that these two INSIREKTANG INSIREKSHUNISTS of INSIREKSHUN are the most heinous criminals in the history of histrionics who threaten the very foundation of our demagogueracy. This based on the idea that they used BEAR SPRAY
1615907879998.png

Of course bear spray is just a weaker solution of pepper spray, which the Capitol Police used liberally on the protesters. So IF pepper spray is a deadly weapon, then the police used deadly force on peaceful protesters?

I wonder if Herr Chilli Nazi thinks about the "badgey thingy" in that if they got one and you don't - don't fire incendiary weapons in their face.

Oh wait, that's different, I mean the Brown Shirts want social justice, right?

You consider generic riots as equal to violently disrupting Congressional counting of Presidential Electoral Votes. Some of us disagree and considers insurrection far more serious.

:rofl:

Yes, I view assault as assault, regardless of the political affiliation of the perpetrator.

I view the attack on a federal court house as insurrection - because it is. You demand that punishment be meted out based on standing with the Reich. I support the rule of law.

You are a Nazi

I am an American

There is no common ground between us.

Last I read they don't know what killed the man. He wasn't struck or shot. They simply have no idea why he died.
The police officer died of a heart attack later that night in the hospital after being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher By a bunch of traitors.

He was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher?
He wasn’t?

New York Times quietly updates report on fire extinguisher striking Capitol Police officer (msn.com)

"" In recent days, CNN reported that investigators have determined that initial reports about Sicknick being hit with a fire extinguisher are not true. One leading theory is that Sicknick was sprayed by an irritant such as bear spray and had a fatal reaction. ""

he way the report appeared as of Sunday evening said the fire extinguisher theory was in dispute: "Law enforcement officials initially said Mr. Sicknick was struck with a fire extinguisher, but weeks later, police sources and investigators were at odds over whether he was hit. Medical experts have said he did not die of blunt force trauma, according to one law enforcement official."

This was preceded by a separate New York Times report on Thursday, which added: "Investigators have found little evidence to back up the attack with the fire extinguisher as the cause of death, the official said. Instead, they increasingly suspect that a factor was Officer Sicknick being sprayed in the face by some sort of irritant, like mace or bear spray, the law enforcement official said." That report also states this development "has complicated efforts to arrest suspects in Officer Sicknick’s death, as both the police and rioters used spray in the siege. It is difficult to prove who sprayed irritant on Officer Sicknick."

Mother Of Officer Sicknick Says The Media Got Her Son's Death Wrong

“He wasn’t hit on the head, no. We think he had a stroke, but we don’t know anything for sure,” Gladys Sicknick told the Daily Mail in an interview published Tuesday. “We’d love to know what happened.”

Last I read they don't know what killed the man. He wasn't struck or shot. They simply have no idea why he died.
The police officer died of a heart attack later that night in the hospital after being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher By a bunch of traitors.

No he wasn't hit in the head by anyone. That was what stymied the investigators. They have no idea why he died.
No. He was hit in head. He was also pepper sprayed. We just don’t know the cause of death other than the rioters caused it.

Are you trying to suggest otherwise?
Mother Of Officer Sicknick Says The Media Got Her Son's Death Wrong

“He wasn’t hit on the head, no. We think he had a stroke, but we don’t know anything for sure,” Gladys Sicknick told the Daily Mail in an interview published Tuesday. “We’d love to know what happened.”

:rofl:

Yes, I view assault as assault, regardless of the political affiliation of the perpetrator.

I view the attack on a federal court house as insurrection - because it is. You demand that punishment be meted out based on standing with the Reich. I support the rule of law.

You are a Nazi

I am an American

There is no common ground between us.
I am not a NAZI and you sound like an American in name only. I am somebody and you are nobody.

Fucking idiot

Your racism and bigotry are well known, but irrelevant at this point.

You have supported the use of incendiary weapons against federal law enforcement for over a year.

Do you think the flaming projectiles that the Brown Shirts of the democrat party attacked police with "burned their skin?"

Calling what these creeps sprayed “bear spray” is simple but inaccurate. It was a chemical irritant of some kind.

This stuff caused chemical burns to the skin. Bear spray does not do that.

Anything that causes burns to the skin and is inhaled will damage the lungs. Damaged tissue in the lungs can cause blood clots

Sicknick died from a blood clot

But then bear spray does not burn the skin. Whatever these assholes sprayed on those cops did.

You're an idiot, which is WHY you're a Nazi.

Yes, pepper spray burns the skin.

Read and learn, Herr Scheißkopf

and if the animal breathes in the spray, the respiratory tract will become inflamed, making it temporarily difficult for the animal to breathe. These effects may sound harsh, but bear spray is not lethal and will not cause permanent damage. The discomfort wears off with time.

Fucking idiot

Your racism and bigotry are well known, but irrelevant at this point.

You have supported the use of incendiary weapons against federal law enforcement for over a year.

Do you think the flaming projectiles that the Brown Shirts of the democrat party attacked police with "burned their skin?"
You lying piece of shit. I have supported NONE of the things you claim

You're an idiot, which is WHY you're a Nazi.

Yes, pepper spray burns the skin.

Read and learn, Herr Scheißkopf

and if the animal breathes in the spray, the respiratory tract will become inflamed, making it temporarily difficult for the animal to breathe. These effects may sound harsh, but bear spray is not lethal and will not cause permanent damage. The discomfort wears off with time.
Oh look. Another false claim.

Nowhere does it say that bear spray causes chemical burns to the skin ya lying fuck

Were Trump terrorists charged with attempted murder or are you just making crap up as usual?

I support equal justice, I want to see these men prosecuted to the same extent those who firebombed police in Portland were..

Kinda funny how most of those arrested are charged with trespassing. Not insurrection.

Look it up. I did. LOL
You are lying or have horrible reading comprehension. The terrorists were not charged with trespassing. Trespassing means you have ignored a sign and or refused to leave a property after being asked to do so. The terrorists are facing far more serious charges than trespassing.

Nope. There's a link on this thread somewhere. Look it up dumbass.

Look it up. I did. LOL

Prove it or you confirm you are a liar once again.

Look it up. I did. LOL

Look it up. dumbass. There's a link right above you. Geeze are you stupid.

Look it up. I did. LOL

Look it up. dumbass. There's a link right above you. Geeze are you stupid.
Post that link and then tell us what you think it says, stupid

Forum List

Back