Two Men Arrested In Assault On Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick

If a minor "bash" that does not even cause unconsciousness, results in a deadly stroke, then there was already a deadly defect and it was a matter of time before they died.
A minor "bash" can not cause a stroke in a healthy brain.

When a person dies, that is not a murder if act that precipitated the death should not normally have caused a death.

And by the way, it is illegal to impose greater sentences against those who harm police, than anyone elese.
That would be unequal treatment under the law.
And actually, in my experience, police are so abusive that about half the then should be harmed.
They violate the law more than anyone else, such as the War on Drug, federal firearm laws, etc.
Then let's hope The Law finds a way to wiggle-in that assault against the officer as a Contributory Cause of Death, thereby making it a capital offense.

To the devil with the little a$$hole$ who assaulted him... throw the book at 'em... even if it means the life imprisonment or the death penalty... phukk 'em.

You’re being stupid and dishonest. They got violent. Just look at republican governor in Minnesota who really made it hard on the liberals who were peacefully protesting. We complained you defended the governor. Those were peaceful polite protesters. Republicans rioted and vandalized. They had a right to show up and use their voices. Not storm in where they are not allowed.

Funny you think our politicians should be that vulnerable to a mob. Al queda loves it you showed them the way to our politicians. And you even say the cops shouldn’t interfere.

Youre fos.

Nope. The protestors never got to the House floor. They felt they were being ignored. They probably are right about that. Congress needs to be more open. And no, I do not defend the MN governor. The reason I feel congress needs to be more vulnerable to any mob, is that they are currently constantly committing crimes. The authorization for use of force in Iraq and Afghanistan was totally illegal. The war on drug, mandatory sentences, federal gun control, asset forfeiture, and all sort of acts by congress are totally illegal.

Nope. The protestors never got to the House floor. They felt they were being ignored. They probably are right about that. Congress needs to be more open. And no, I do not defend the MN governor. The reason I feel congress needs to be more vulnerable to any mob, is that they are currently constantly committing crimes. The authorization for use of force in Iraq and Afghanistan was totally illegal. The war on drug, mandatory sentences, federal gun control, asset forfeiture, and all sort of acts by congress are totally illegal.
So you are an anarchist. Are you a member of BLM? You sound like it. Do you want to defund the police and government?

Forum List

Back