Two Men Arrested In Assault On Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick

"White Nationalist" - A Nazi term for "niqqer." It has exactly the same meaning and purpose, but is hurled at Der Juden, the hated whites.
WTF language are you trying to speak...

Jesus that was stupid and I'm shocked that this site let's you get away with posting the N word that way

I speak English, but know a smattering of your native Nazispeak.

Look, you're just a racist troll with an IQ in the low teens. You repeat shit you get from the Reich hate sites like CNN, DailyKOS, NY Times, and other sewage dumps of hate.

I get it, thinking isn't something you do.

BUT what do YOU think a "white nationalist" is? A hated white who doesn't support international Communism? An opponent to globalism? Someone who supports a free and sovereign United States?

Nah, it's someone who has white skin and is thus hated by your Reich. It is Der Juden, the focal point of all your bitter hatred.
You're a fucking loudmouthed loon who lies as easily as he breathes and thinks people will believe his insane bullshit

That's not an answer, Nazi bitch.

what do YOU think a "white nationalist" is? A hated white who doesn't support international Communism? An opponent to globalism? Someone who supports a free and sovereign United States?
I've had enough of your personal attacks and trolling asshole. Anything further gets reported

That STILL is not an answer.

what do YOU think a "white nationalist" is? A hated white who doesn't support international Communism? An opponent to globalism? Someone who supports a free and sovereign United States?

You just repeat Nazi bullshit - you have no clue what the shit you spew actually means.

What our thread troll CAN'T argue is that these MAGAcreeps assaulted Sicknick and other cops with a chemical spray

And all he cares about is that they don't get blamed for killing him.

But this thread isn't about killing him.

It's about 2 trump crazy people who were arrested for assaulting Sicknick and other officers with a spray propellent.

This is a fact. There is video of it.

If people want to debate what killed Sicknick, they need to start a new thread.

Wouldn't have been great if the filthy ass government had gone after the BLM and ANTIFA terrorists and insurrectionists with the same zeal as they have gone after these great Americans Patriots?

Wouldn't have been great if the filthy ass government had gone after the BLM and ANTIFA terrorists and insurrectionists with the same zeal as they have gone after these great Americans Patriots?
These "Great American Patriots" wanted to kill the Vice President and Speaker of the house.

These "Great American Patriots" attacked the Capitol bldg and were responsible for 7 deaths as well as one hundred and forty injured cops.

Would you like some video?

The Federal prosecutors, unable to bring strong homicide charges against these violent Trump terrorists, have chosen to charge them with various felony charges that can incarcerate them for 20 years. Manslaughter or murder charges can be charged while they are serving their prison time at a later time.

California Trump Fanatic Charged With Electroshocking Cop During Capitol Riot
Daniel Rodriguez was arrested following a HuffPost investigation identifying him as the rioter who used a stun gun on D.C. police officer Mike Fanone.

Rodriguez was indicted on eight counts and arrested Wednesday, according to court records.
Rodriguez was part of the mob that swarmed D.C. Metropolitan Police Officer Mike Fanone, who pleaded for his life and suffered a mild heart attack. Rodriguez can be seen on video jabbing a small black device into Fanone’s neck — causing the officer to drop to the ground — before breaching the Capitol and trying to smash out a window.

You guys are lucky only one of you were shot that day.

In media interviews, the father of four described being shocked with a stun gun and surrounded by rioters chanting, “Kill him with his own gun!”

I thought you guys said no one brought weapons.

Rodriguez, 38, is the second person to be charged directly in connection with the attack on Fanone. Thomas Sibick was arrested March 12 in Buffalo, New York, on charges including including obstruction of law enforcement during civil disorder, assaulting or impeding officers, and taking a thing of value by force or intimidation. Sibick confessed to the FBI that he had stolen Fanone’s police badge and later buried it in his backyard.

Like many Capitol insurrectionists, Rodriguez is a Trump superfan. His social media profiles are littered with “Make America Great Again” content, and he was a regular at pro-Trump demonstrations in Beverly Hills.

If bear spray can cause death, then it should be considered a deadly weapon, and anyone who has ever used it would be prosecuted for attempted murder.

While lots of things can cause death sometimes, like a blow to the head, a taser, etc., there is no known means by which bear spray can possibly kill.

If bear spray can cause death, then it should be considered a deadly weapon, and anyone who has ever used it would be prosecuted for attempted murder.

While lots of things can cause death sometimes, like a blow to the head, a taser, etc., there is no known means by which bear spray can possibly kill.
Bear spray a 90 year old woman and lets bet on if she survives it. Or a 3 month old baby.

I thought the same thing about pot but I almost killed my mom who had Alzheimers with pot brownies. Her eyes rolled up in the back of her head. She was throwing up. She could have choked on the vomit. What about that?

What our thread troll CAN'T argue is that these MAGAcreeps assaulted Sicknick and other cops with a chemical spray

It's about 2 trump crazy people who were arrested for assaulting Sicknick and other officers with a spray propellent.

But is it NOT illegal to use bear spray or anything else that is not known to physically harmful, when necessary in order to exercise your 1st amendment rights.
Meaning that the only way to be heard is through the media, and that requires some sort of civil disobedience.

Police only have authority to defend our rights for us.
They do not have the authority to prevent us from getting news coverage through civil disobediance.

I disagree with the election protestors completely, but they certainly had the right to do what they did, in order to be heard.

Bear spray a 90 year old woman and lets bet on if she survives it. Or a 3 month old baby.

What you are suggesting is that some people are fragile.
Such as a person with asthma.
But that is not relevant in this case as far as we know.
There is no evidence the bear spray had any lasting physical effect.

But at the same time, I have to admit ignorance of bear spray, in that I never had any personal contact with it.
I don't know if it produces a burning feeling, obnoxious odor, or what?

I thought the same thing about pot but I almost killed my mom who had Alzheimers with pot brownies. Her eyes rolled up in the back of her head. She was throwing up. She could have choked on the vomit. What about that?

Did the pot have anything to do with it, or was it just the brownies?

The Federal prosecutors, unable to bring strong homicide charges against these violent Trump terrorists, have chosen to charge them with various felony charges that can incarcerate them for 20 years. Manslaughter or murder charges can be charged while they are serving their prison time at a later time.

California Trump Fanatic Charged With Electroshocking Cop During Capitol Riot
Daniel Rodriguez was arrested following a HuffPost investigation identifying him as the rioter who used a stun gun on D.C. police officer Mike Fanone.

Rodriguez was indicted on eight counts and arrested Wednesday, according to court records.
Rodriguez was part of the mob that swarmed D.C. Metropolitan Police Officer Mike Fanone, who pleaded for his life and suffered a mild heart attack. Rodriguez can be seen on video jabbing a small black device into Fanone’s neck — causing the officer to drop to the ground — before breaching the Capitol and trying to smash out a window.

You guys are lucky only one of you were shot that day.

In media interviews, the father of four described being shocked with a stun gun and surrounded by rioters chanting, “Kill him with his own gun!”

I thought you guys said no one brought weapons.

Rodriguez, 38, is the second person to be charged directly in connection with the attack on Fanone. Thomas Sibick was arrested March 12 in Buffalo, New York, on charges including including obstruction of law enforcement during civil disorder, assaulting or impeding officers, and taking a thing of value by force or intimidation. Sibick confessed to the FBI that he had stolen Fanone’s police badge and later buried it in his backyard.

Like many Capitol insurrectionists, Rodriguez is a Trump superfan. His social media profiles are littered with “Make America Great Again” content, and he was a regular at pro-Trump demonstrations in Beverly Hills.

No, what people said is that no one brought weapons into the congressional building, so then it was not an armed insurrection.
Some people outside did have arms.
But this is the first time I have heard of anyone using even a taser in the conflict.

But at the same time, I have to admit ignorance of bear spray, in that I never had any personal contact with it.
You've never been maced? All you need to do is take a little bit of mace and put it on your pointer finger. Then rub it off on your pants. Then take the finger and rub it underneath your eyeball. That one eye will close and tear up. Now remember how little was on that finger before you rubbed it under your eye. That little bit did all that.

Ever eat a hot pepper? It's a hot pepper in your eyeballs nose mouth. You can't breath.

But is it NOT illegal to use bear spray or anything else that is not known to physically harmful, when necessary in order to exercise your 1st amendment rights.
Meaning that the only way to be heard is through the media, and that requires some sort of civil disobedience.

They do not have the authority to prevent us from getting news coverage through civil disobediance.

I disagree with the election protestors completely, but they certainly had the right to do what they did, in order to be heard.
No they didn't. They went too far when it got violent.

It was the marijane for sure.

You've never been maced? All you need to do is take a little bit of mace and put it on your pointer finger. Then rub it off on your pants. Then take the finger and rub it underneath your eyeball. That one eye will close and tear up. Now remember how little was on that finger before you rubbed it under your eye. That little bit did all that.

Ever eat a hot pepper? It's a hot pepper in your eyeballs nose mouth. You can't breath.

I have been maced lots of times.
I used to swell up and could not see or hardly breath.
But not so much any more.

However, Sicknick showed no signs of any allergic inflammation, so that is not it.

So are you saying bear spray is just mace?

No they didn't. They went too far when it got violent.

I disagree.
They had a right to use the public congress as a means of being heard, and the police should have not interferred, except to prevent vandalism and theft.
The police started the violence.
They always do.

It was the marijane for sure.

I suppose pot could cause a loss of equilibrium?
But I never heard of it having that effect before?

"....but they certainly had the right to do what they did."

Poster Rigby5 is suggesting, I think, that the rioters on January 6th had "the right" to club, spear, stomp, choke, drag, and spray, duly authorized uniformed police officers who were sworn to their duty.

The "right" to do it, poster Rigby asserts.

Look, I ain't a lawyer, but.......but it will be interesting to see if any of the defense lawyers hired by the arrested perps will adopt poster Rigby's defense strategy of "rights".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The police started the violence.
They always do."[/QUOTE
]

They "always do"? ?
Well, that blows up the Rightfield position that 'Blue Lives Matter".
And, surely supports the conviction of Officer Chauvin in Minneapolis.

Who knew?

And then, 'the police started it'?
.Hmmm, I dunno.
My TV and my laptop newsfeeds seemingly indicate otherwise.
Maybe do a little more due diligence poster Rigby.
Your assertions are not really a good indicator of your ability to do research before posting.

IMHO

"....but they certainly had the right to do what they did."

Poster Rigby5 is suggesting, I think, that the rioters on January 6th had "the right" to club, spear, stomp, choke, drag, and spray, duly authorized uniformed police officers who were sworn to their duty.

The "right" to do it, poster Rigby asserts.

Look, I ain't a lawyer, but.......but it will be interesting to see if any of the defense lawyers hired by the arrested perps will adopt poster Rigby's defense strategy of "rights".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The police started the violence.
They always do."[/QUOTE
]

They "always do"? ?
Well, that blows up the Rightfield position that 'Blue Lives Matter".
And, surely supports the conviction of Officer Chauvin in Minneapolis.

Who knew?

And then, 'the police started it'?
.Hmmm, I dunno.
My TV and my laptop newsfeeds seemingly indicate otherwise.
Maybe do a little more due diligence poster Rigby.
Your assertions are not really a good indicator of your ability to do research before posting.

IMHO

Wrong.
The fact the protestors were likely wrong about election fraud, does not at all change the fact they had the right to protest in order to bring media attention to what they considered to be a problem.
Not letting people in to Congress to air their grievances, is wrong, illegal, and undemocratic.

The DC police are brutal, draconian, mercenary, corrupt, and contrary to a democracy.
Of course the police started the violence. They always have clubs, helmets, shields, pepper spray, tear gas, guns, etc.

The police do not own the capital, the demonstrators do.
Their right to demonstrate supercedes the delegates and paid authority the police have.

Again, the fact the demonstrators likely were wrong about election fraud, is totally irrelevant.
They still had a right to be heard, and the DC police attempted to deny them that right.

Forum List

Back