Two Men Arrested In Assault On Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick

I know you celebrate his death and all. I'm happy there have been arrests in the killing of the police officer. Hopefully they will spend the rest of their lives in a federal prison. I wonder if the blob will go visit them?

I know that you're a desperate and evil little Nazi without a shred of integrity.

It is a tragedy that Officer Sicknick died.

But you don't give a fuck about him, you only care that you can try and twist his death to further the goals of your filthy Reich. You never said one word about the 13 law enforcement officers killed by democrat Brown Shirts over the last year of Kristalnacht. This is because you couldn't dance on their graves to further the quest for power by the vile democrat party.
One of our favorite white nationalists calling everyone a Nazi?

Yea...right

It's a tragedy that Sicknick died . Yes. It's a CRIME that these MAGArats assaulted him.

If the assault and his death turn out to be related they should never see the light of day.

I'm sure you agree...right?

FBI releases new video on Capitol riot

The FBI on Thursday released new footage of the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, asking the public for help identifying rioters who assaulted police officers during the insurrection.

The videos show assailants attacking officers with fists, clubs, unknown chemical sprays and even a device that resembles a baton stun gun or cattle prod.

The FBI on Thursday released new footage of the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, asking the public for help identifying rioters who assaulted police officers during the insurrection.

The videos show assailants attacking officers with fists, clubs, unknown chemical sprays and even a device that resembles a baton stun gun or cattle prod.
The video shows no one attacked / struck this officer with a fire extinguisher. The coroner reported there was no dignity of blunt force trauma. The coroner reported he died of a stroke or heart attack.

Pelosi's scam failed. Her Impeachment failed. Its over. Move on.

"Unarmed" as some here allege......but still able to spear the cop in the face.
Good thing he wasn't "armed".
Methinks.

INSURRECTION FALLOUT

"Man ID’d as former Special Forces soldier is charged with assaulting police during Capitol riot

Jeffrey McKellop, now a military contractor, is accused of spearing an officer in the face with a flagpole on Jan. 6.

Updated 03/18/2021 04:13 PM EDT

A man identified by witnesses as a longtime Army Special Forces soldier and current military contractor has been charged with assaulting four police officers at the Capitol on Jan. 6, including by spearing one in the face with a flagpole.

Jeffrey McKellop — clad in tactical gear and, in some Capitol photos, a gas mask — was identified by two witnesses, according to an FBI affidavit describing his case, including one who claimed to have served with McKellop from 2001 to 2016. Both witnesses indicated that McKellop has since become a contractor and at times works overseas. One of the witnesses also identified the helmet and ballistic vest McKellop was wearing as the same gear he wore overseas."

Methinks.

INSURRECTION FALLOUT

"Man ID’d as former Special Forces soldier is charged with assaulting police during Capitol riot

Jeffrey McKellop, now a military contractor, is accused of spearing an officer in the face with a flagpole on Jan. 6.

A man identified by witnesses as a longtime Army Special Forces soldier and current military contractor has been charged with assaulting four police officers at the Capitol on Jan. 6, including by spearing one in the face with a flagpole.

Jeffrey McKellop — clad in tactical gear and, in some Capitol photos, a gas mask — was identified by two witnesses, according to an FBI affidavit describing his case, including one who claimed to have served with McKellop from 2001 to 2016. Both witnesses indicated that McKellop has since become a contractor and at times works overseas. One of the witnesses also identified the helmet and ballistic vest McKellop was wearing as the same gear he wore overseas."

Has anyone identified this guy yet?

1616101235266.png

His name is Raz Simone, but our intrepid KGB hasn't made an arrest, despite four murders in the occupied city he took over in an armed insurgency.

I guess Reich has it's privilege, right?

Yea...right

It's a tragedy that Sicknick died . Yes. It's a CRIME that these MAGArats assaulted him.

If the assault and his death turn out to be related they should never see the light of day.

I'm a niqqer?

You called me this yesterday as well.

What is it that makes me one?
The hell I did you fucking lying shit

Methinks.

INSURRECTION FALLOUT

Has anyone identified this guy yet?

View attachment 469361

His name is Raz Simone, but our intrepid KGB hasn't made an arrest, despite four murders in the occupied city he took over in an armed insurgency.

I guess Reich has it's privilege, right?
Did he shoot someone?

Is carrying a weapon illegal there?

Yea...right

I'm a niqqer?

You keep using racist epithets to dehumanize your opponents.

Hey, you're a racist pile of shit, but at least you're dumb as all fuck!

If a policeman tells me to turn around and step back that's what I do. What was so dastardly important that anyone had to try and force their way into any building. As if politics is all that important. Not. Not in any way shape nor form.

Did he shoot someone?

Yes, and yes, stupid.

Overthrowing United States Territory and establishing an independent state is also illegal = treason in fact.

But he's a Reich member, so laws don't apply to him.

Did he shoot someone?

Yes, and yes, stupid.

Overthrowing United States Territory and establishing an independent state is also illegal = treason in fact.

But he's a Reich member, so laws don't apply to him.

you lying fuck

Washington is an open carry state and you have provided nothing saying THIS guy shot anyone

Yea...right

I'm a niqqer?

Quote the post where I did anything of the kind ya lying bitch

Yea...right

I'm a niqqer?

Quote the post where I did anything of the kind ya lying bitch

Look in the backquote, you racist Nazi twat.

"White Nationalist" - A Nazi term for "niqqer." It has exactly the same meaning and purpose, but is hurled at Der Juden, the hated whites.

"White Nationalist" - A Nazi term for "niqqer." It has exactly the same meaning and purpose, but is hurled at Der Juden, the hated whites.
WTF language are you trying to speak...

Jesus that was stupid and I'm shocked that this site let's you get away with posting the N word that way

Jesus that was stupid and I'm shocked that this site let's you get away with posting the N word that way

I speak English, but know a smattering of your native Nazispeak.

Look, you're just a racist troll with an IQ in the low teens. You repeat shit you get from the Reich hate sites like CNN, DailyKOS, NY Times, and other sewage dumps of hate.

I get it, thinking isn't something you do.

BUT what do YOU think a "white nationalist" is? A hated white who doesn't support international Communism? An opponent to globalism? Someone who supports a free and sovereign United States?

Nah, it's someone who has white skin and is thus hated by your Reich. It is Der Juden, the focal point of all your bitter hatred.

Look, you're just a racist troll with an IQ in the low teens. You repeat shit you get from the Reich hate sites like CNN, DailyKOS, NY Times, and other sewage dumps of hate.

BUT what do YOU think a "white nationalist" is? A hated white who doesn't support international Communism? An opponent to globalism? Someone who supports a free and sovereign United States?

Nah, it's someone who has white skin and is thus hated by your Reich. It is Der Juden, the focal point of all your bitter hatred.
You're a fucking loudmouthed loon who lies as easily as he breathes and thinks people will believe his insane bullshit

You're a fucking loudmouthed loon who lies as easily as he breathes and thinks people will believe his insane bullshit

That's not an answer, Nazi bitch.

what do YOU think a "white nationalist" is? A hated white who doesn't support international Communism? An opponent to globalism? Someone who supports a free and sovereign United States?

He was not assaulted
They were arrested for supporting conservative American beliefs.

That's not an answer, Nazi bitch.

what do YOU think a "white nationalist" is? A hated white who doesn't support international Communism? An opponent to globalism? Someone who supports a free and sovereign United States?
I've had enough of your personal attacks and trolling asshole. Anything further gets reported

Forum List

Back