Two Phoenix Churches Attacked

Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.

Payback for that, payback for the payback, payback for that payback, on and on.

We're gonna look like Israel vs. the Palestinians pretty soon.

The trade in payback has been going down for over fourteen hundred years. Hatfields and McCoys?

One totally destroyed in a fire, a block away another vandalized.

And of course police are unsure if they are related. Construction accidents no doubt.

Presbyterian church in North Phoenix deals with vandalism incident

Phoenix Police: Fire investigators working to determine cause, origin of church fire

This shit needs to stop. Attacking churches. Political correctness has destroyed this country. I don’t care if something I say hurts someone’s feelings. You don’t like it fo back to the shit hole countries you came from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Were you saying the same thing after the attack on the mosque in NZ or the temple in CA?

No, I said look, a liberal turd just killed some mooslems on NZ, which has nothing to do with the United States except that liberal stooges here will throw tantrum after tantrum trying somehow to blame us for it.

I didn't blame anyone. Don't get so defensive. I simply asked a question.

And you think he was a liberal? LMAO!! That is too funny. ,

There was the Kiwi nutter.
Name one other terrorist attack against Muslims in the past 20 years.

US - August 2016: A New York imam and his associate are shot and killed on a busy street near their mosque in Queens.

Switzerland - December 2016: A 30-year-old man enters a mosque in central Zurich and starts firing at a handful of men who were drinking tea after evening prayer. Three are wounded.

Canada - January 2017: Alexandre Bissonnette, 27, kills six Muslim worshippers and injures scores of others in an attack at a Quebec City mosque during evening prayers.

UK - June 2017: A 48-year-old man in London drives a van into a group of worshippers who had just come out of a mosque after a late-night prayer, killing a 51-year-old man and injuring nine others. The driver, 48-year-old Darren Osborne, allegedly shouted "I want to kill all Muslims - I did my bit" after the attack. Osborne is sentenced to 43 years in jail on terrorism-related charges.

I could find more, I am sure. But I am not going to play "Who is Worse". I'd rather see all attacks on religious houses of worship stop.

US - August 2016: A New York imam and his associate are shot and killed on a busy street near their mosque in Queens.

Switzerland - December 2016: A 30-year-old man enters a mosque in central Zurich and starts firing at a handful of men who were drinking tea after evening prayer. Three are wounded.

Canada - January 2017: Alexandre Bissonnette, 27, kills six Muslim worshippers and injures scores of others in an attack at a Quebec City mosque during evening prayers.

UK - June 2017: A 48-year-old man in London drives a van into a group of worshippers who had just come out of a mosque after a late-night prayer, killing a 51-year-old man and injuring nine others. The driver, 48-year-old Darren Osborne, allegedly shouted "I want to kill all Muslims - I did my bit" after the attack. Osborne is sentenced to 43 years in jail on terrorism-related charges.

I could find more, I am sure. But I am not going to play "Who is Worse". I'd rather see all attacks on religious houses of worship stop.
If you’re going to go worldwide then take your list, multiply it by 5, and you have yesterday’s attacks upon Christians.

If you’re going to go worldwide then take your list, multiply it by 5, and you have yesterday’s attacks upon Christians.

Since we were discussing the shooting in NZ, I think we have already gone worldwide.

When are people going to learn that blowing out one candle will not make another one shine brighter?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Right me if I am wrong, but today may be the National Day Of Prayer.

Forum List

Back