🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Two policemen 'injured in Paris shooting'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Reports from CNN is one of them has died.

Two policemen 'injured in Paris shooting' - BBC News

Two policemen have been wounded in a shooting on the Champs Elysees in Paris, French media say.

Some reports say the gunman who fired on them has been killed by police. The Champs Elysees has been sealed off.

France goes to the polls on Sunday in the first round of the presidential election.

There is no word on the identity of the gunman. Jihadism is a major issue in the vote after attacks claimed by so-called Islamic State.

They used an AK-47.....you know, the ones that are completely banned in France......you can't buy them in a store or at a gun store.....yet...they still get them...easily...as do French criminals...

does anyone have a name for the perpetrator? --------I mean other than
"muhummad"-----his OTHER names

When will people begin to realize that islam is a violent and dangerous religion!?!?

which people? lots of people do know. My very own hubby was born in a
shariah shit hole. Speak to a hindu who fled Bangla desh in 1971. Speak
to Christians born in Bosnia. Speak to Christians from Indonesia. Speak
to Hindus who fled Kenya, Speak to Copts from Egypt

does anyone have a name for the perpetrator? --------I mean other than
"muhummad"-----his OTHER names

"Ahmed?"

interestingly AHMED is actually a form of Muhummad ----the root of
the word-----. Semitic words are based in ROOTS------the roots get
mushed around, conjugated, masculinize, or feminized or gerundized
to WORDS. the root is something like CHAMOOD (don't quote me---
I am no professor of linguistics) Chamood----means something like "really nice"----or "charming" Shoving an M in front of a root does something like saying
HE WHO IS ----or HE WHO DOES. Thus MU CHAMOOD means something like "HE WHO IS CHARMING"----- ACH MOOD being the short
form. . got it?

When will people begin to realize that islam is a violent and dangerous religion!?!?
Weewee on the People

Under the political system we are forced to accept, the people don't matter. If they did, the Snob Mob would call that "mob rule." We won't live free until the political elitists live in fear. Those who claim we live in a " Constitutional republic" are the enemies of democracy. The entire Left and the entire Right come from the same malignant class.

Forum List

Back