Two weeks in and he's on vacation and playing golf.....

1) it's three weeks today
2) he is playing golf with an ally. One would think we should encourage him bonding with allies rather than pissing them off.
3) I would think you'd prefer him playing golf to implementing new policy anyway.

It's just exposing the right for the hypocrites they are . They couldn't stop bashing obama for playing golf .

if he is with the Jap it makes sense.

He had to show off to someone from anywhere but the US, everyone here knows he's full of shit.

2) he is playing golf with an ally. One would think we should encourage him bonding with allies rather than pissing them off.
3) I would think you'd prefer him playing golf to implementing new policy anyway.
It is rather ironic that the left has been continually complaining about Trump alienating allies and now they are complaining about meting with them.

Its ODS mirrored. Anything Trump does is horrible.

It's just exposing the right for the hypocrites they are . They couldn't stop bashing obama for playing golf .
Really? Can you cite someone complaining about playing golf with a foreign dignitary. You understand there is a difference, right?

Wow, the pussy grabber is such a pussy. Two weeks on the job and he has to take off for vacation and play golf. I wonder how long Obama was in office before he went on vacation?

I also didn't know that Trump was so fat.

BN-SA542_2WN5T_A_20170209052533.jpg

/---- it's 3 weeks and you applauded when Obozo did it you cretin

Wow, the pussy grabber is such a pussy. Two weeks on the job and he has to take off for vacation and play golf. I wonder how long Obama was in office before he went on vacation?

With the Japanese Prime Minister. And a weekend isn't a vacation.

the next day. one game in 2 wks. tell me if you please how many games did that coon play???

Hypocrisy. You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Tell me something. Do you think it was playing golf people had problem with? Or do you think it the number of times he was doing it? Did anyone have a problem with him golfing with foreign leaders? Do you even know?

Personally, I had no problem with him playing golf. The more he was playing the less he was screwing the people over. Granted doing his job to uphold the constitution would be better but golfing is better than throwing more gas on the fire

He will be with a foreign head of state whose country is of vital interest to the USA. It's called diplomacy!!!!!

No it's not.

It's called frightening and potentially disastrous.

Hey, Telstar, WELCOME from the tiny Pensacola far left Progressive forum! Glad to see you here spewing your lies. Any far left Progressive who wants a safe, safe Progressive site to get warm pats on the back, always, just visit Pensacola Discussion Forum Any Conservatives are denigrated and soon banned.

Why are you so vehemently opposed to better trade and cooperation with our ally, Japan?

Often mistaken, but never in doubt.

Biggest loser on the Internet period. Not on this site. On the internet.

On ignore you stupid ridiculous ignorant petulant snot nosed pathetic loser.

Biggest loser on the Internet period. Not on this site. On the internet.

On ignore you stupid ridiculous ignorant petulant snot nosed pathetic loser.

Were you referring to the picture of Trump?

He needs to run that lard lad around the block...

If he has accomplished so little in these two weeks. Why is the liberal media on FIRE?

He's clearly thinking that Americans need a little break from all the winning. It's tiring after losing for such a long time. Don't worry, he is only getting started.

Forum List

Back