Two Words For John Boehner

There are no grounds.

No grounds for a (stooopid) law suit either.

They agreed on the immigration bill but boehner refuses to let it go to a vote. This is on the Rs, not on Obama.

Boehner - do your effing job. As it is right now, he's the one who needs to be fired.

Boehner can't do his job with Prince Harry around. All bills....DOA. The Dems are burying themselves...I say leave them be.

Nope.

Senate passed it and it's been on Boehner's desk for more than a year.

Yep, Spot on! Too bad members of the right wing echo chamber - the willfully ignorant, dishonest and stupid - won't or can't understand the truth of your post.

Plenty of Grounds to Impeach, just not enough votes in the Senate to Convict.

He'll beat it then it'll make him stronger.

You could also put it like this: Republicans get some mileage out of creating a narrative of general criminality in the administration but would risk looking like liars if they had to prove their mostly spurious allegations. What few things they might be able to make stick, such as the practice of executive orders or war powers, runs the risk of seriously curtailing executive power ahead of maybe getting their own man in the White House and they really do not want that.

Last edited:
Plenty of Grounds to Impeach, just not enough votes in the Senate to Convict.

He'll beat it then it'll make him stronger.
Just a matter of being patient till the midterms. After the midterms, if the votes are there, then put every resource available, spare no effort and go full steam ahead with the impeachment process.

This is the wrong time to start Articles of Impeachment of Barack Hussein Obama. It would backfire on the GOP. It would be seen by the ignorant as sour grapes. Conservatives would lose. Hold off on impeachment.

It's a foregone conclusion (and has been) that impeachment won't work. This should be done on principle. The thing is, Boehner has no principles.

This is the wrong time to start Articles of Impeachment of Barack Hussein Obama. It would backfire on the GOP. It would be seen by the ignorant as sour grapes. Conservatives would lose. Hold off on impeachment.

It's a foregone conclusion (and has been) that impeachment won't work. This should be done on principle. The thing is, Boehner has no principles.

Yeah, because we've been hearing for years how he will cave on immigration :rolleyes:

You're Next!

Apparently, voting out Eric Cantor wasn't enough of a message to RINO's like Boner. Time for his ass to go!

John Boehner Says He Disagrees With Calls To Impeach Obama

it's so funny watching wingers eat their own.

i think you should run the most unelectable nut cases possible.

carry on.

Ah..the ole right vs. left nonsense. I just call the truth as I see it. Boner is garbage. Most the Republicans are garbage for that matter. I say things like this all the time, and yet you still feel a need to devolve the convo to bla bla rightwinger. But that's on you. It's been on you. It's all over your face. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back