Twoofer Strategy

speak of the devil,the dumbfuck agent troll PARROT911 exposes himself for the paid troll he is replying IMMEDIATELY to my post and kissing the ass of his lover candyfag.His handlers are very pleased that he has his email notifications set for a truther to reply so he can come on and derail the topic and defend his lover immediately like he did.how pathetic the way he exposed himself coming on immediatley like that.He obviously did not think that through.:lol::lol: total dumbfuck.:lol::lol::lol:

Bears worth repeating.unbelieveble how you VETERAN Truthers who should know better, feed this agent troll.He resurrected this old dead thread because he clearly seeks attention at message boards,thats why he goes to DOZENS of them and posts all day long and you all are taking the bait and playing his game giving him the attention he desperately seeks.He is making you look bad with you all taking the bait. You feed the trolls and these agents,even though they get their asses handed to them on a platter from you everyday,they STILL win since you are playing their game they want.

They don't make me look bad at all, in fact it is quite the opposite, that an objective reader will notice. When all else fails for these fucks they have to resort to sick personal attacks, and I am glad I make them have to do it, it shows I am getting under their skin and they are completely left with nothing else to do but post sick shit that new readers will notice right away, and THEY lose all credibility.
There are at least 5 on here that have truly shown who and what they really are, and I save their most sickest posts, and moderator enforced edits to show the others they may engage with the truth about them.

:cuckoo:

Posted by Mr. Jones
"You are a douchebag and very anti American for siding with the criminals and liars."

Posted by Mr. Jones
"Ah.. Candy fag projecting again and reminding us all what is near and dear to it. It is amazing the things one can learn about candyfag from simply reading its posts, with their little hints and messages about itself, what you just posted is exactly what it is your are and what you enjoy doing, you write what is really in your inner being, which is a dark, lonely, filthy place, filled with homosexual fantasies, no doubt imagined so as to try and overcome a deep childhood tragedy, possibly sexual in nature (but you actually found enjoyable) that happened to it by someone close...very...close, it thought it was supposed to trust.
So sad you turned out to be a fat grotesque slob with no life and no real friends except your dominant hand.
I would suggest you get help, but it is too late, and only a merciful suicide will do, go ahead candyfag and do the world a favor for once, you will make many happy I promise."

That's just within the last couple of post. Why don't you look in the mirror.
You are truly a loser...

Right you are but then again, you're not really telling anybody anything new. She's been at this futile effort for 7 years now and has nothing to show...hell; I'd be frustrated too. It makes me laugh when she lashes out in anger and desperation for attention. Cries for help come in many forms; this is simply hers. Pitiful really.

speak of the devil,the dumbfuck agent troll PARROT911 exposes himself for the paid troll he is replying IMMEDIATELY to my post and kissing the ass of his lover candyfag.His handlers are very pleased that he has his email notifications set for a truther to reply so he can come on and derail the topic and defend his lover immediately like he did.how pathetic the way he exposed himself coming on immediatley like that.He obviously did not think that through.:lol::lol: total dumbfuck.:lol::lol::lol:

Thank you for proving once again you have absolutely nothing. :lol: I love it when stupid fucks like you prove exactly what I've been saying.

So I'll ask you truthtards yet again.

You claim to have tons of evidence. Please present one real piece of evidence that backs up your bullshit.

When it comes right down to it, truthtards run and debunkers point and laugh at the truthtards.

Come on. You're the ones saying you have all this evidence. How hard can it be to pick just one really good piece? :lol:

I await your next example of verbal diarrhea.

Bears worth repeating.unbelieveble how you VETERAN Truthers who should know better, feed this agent troll.He resurrected this old dead thread because he clearly seeks attention at message boards,thats why he goes to DOZENS of them and posts all day long and you all are taking the bait and playing his game giving him the attention he desperately seeks.He is making you look bad with you all taking the bait. You feed the trolls and these agents,even though they get their asses handed to them on a platter from you everyday,they STILL win since you are playing their game they want.

They don't make me look bad at all, in fact it is quite the opposite, that an objective reader will notice. When all else fails for these fucks they have to resort to sick personal attacks, and I am glad I make them have to do it, it shows I am getting under their skin and they are completely left with nothing else to do but post sick shit that new readers will notice right away, and THEY lose all credibility.
There are at least 5 on here that have truly shown who and what they really are, and I save their most sickest posts, and moderator enforced edits to show the others they may engage with the truth about them.

Okay let me rephrase that,you are right,they dont make you look bad at all and you are right as well that its just the opposite.yes an objective reader will notice that but you got to remember,the majority of them here are not objective and are afraid to look at the evidence which I know you already know and yeah we both know they resort to personal attacks and act like innocent victems crying when they are insulted back since they can dish it out but cant take it and yes you are right as well,there are at LEAST 5 here that have shown they are shills that have penetrated this site.They do such a sloppy and lousy job of exposing themselves as ones with the way they constantly come back for their ass beatings here everyday all day long.they would never do that for free if they were not agents.

My point is they are just here to attack you for speaking the truth because thats what their handlers pay them to do, so why play their game,ESPECIALLY with the biggest dumbfuck troll of them all candyfag? He exposes himself everywhere he goes to all these different message boards what a dumbfuck troll he is just seeking attention so i dont understand WHY you give this dumbfuck the attention he seeks and play his game or ANY of these dumbfuck trolls,they are just here to waste your time.Thats why Terral got wise and stopped wasting time with them,same with me.

These dumbfuck trolls dont realise they expose themselves as agents constantly coming back here for their ass beatings here everyday,that if they were NOT agents,they would leave when confronted with evidence and facts instead of showing off what morons they are posting bible length posts to try and save face in their posts when they know they are defeated.

That one poster that posted on JRK'S thread is another I could understand why you would reply to,HE wasnt an agent,that was obvious because he left and did not come back after facts and evidence was given to him.He was just a Bush dupe in denial.Thats how these dumbfuck trolls expose themselves as agents is they dont do the same thing.They just come back showing off what a bunch of idiotic brainless morons they are to toot the official version.

That JRk guy was just a retard,you could tell with his alzheimers diseace he had the way he kept repeating the same questions over and over again when they had been answered many times before just like candyfag always does,so HIM I could understand why you would try to reason with by using facts and evidence,but he didnt want to look at links you gave so he was a lost cause,too far brainwashed.But at least with HIM I could understand why you would get into a discussion with,these OTHER dumbfucks,I dont understand why you waste you time on.

They are doing exactly what their handlers pay them to,waste your time and get you to take their bait while THEIR handlers handlers, are planning something for us in the next year or two.9/11 is all a smokescreen they are using to keep you occupied.

9/11 is the least of our problems we have to worry about from the government and The Obama administration right now is why I dont get it that you waste your time with them especially with attention seeking troll candyfag that his lovers that you have argued with here worship.

This is where you are wrong again. I have looked at every piece of evidence he has posted. And like I said, I have come up with rebuttals to everyone. And several times I've used the same link he posted to prove him wrong.... IT is you truthers who have a preconceived idea of what happened and are, therefore, unwilling to believe anything else....

Quit qatching V for Vendetta and get a real life.

This is where you are wrong again. I have looked at every piece of evidence he has posted. And like I said, I have come up with rebuttals to everyone. And several times I've used the same link he posted to prove him wrong.... IT is you truthers who have a preconceived idea of what happened and are, therefore, unwilling to believe anything else....
Wrong again, the only thing you have done is run a pathetic damage control campaign that no matter how you spin, fails at putting all the doubts about the honesty of the official version of 9-11 to rest.
Your so-called rebuttals, were then thoroughly destroyed, with FACTS, and real world critical thinking using common logic that most everyone, especially a jury would use.
You ignore this and resort to childish excuses, that you call rebuttals!
You have resort to excuses for the Bush administration akin to the juvenile "dog ate my homework", "Oh.. I didn't know", "who could have ever imagined". These types of excuses is the best you and the leaders of the free world can come up with? :lol::lol:

You have had to resort to ignoring what most reasonable people around the world that know about 9-11, consider vast evidence that produce a reasonable doubt, that the events as told, and the excuses they tried to sell, are pure BS.
You ignore the fact that the official version of events of 9-11 are a mere theory that can not and has not been proven, nor stand up to scrutiny, especially the scientific aspect of the destruction.

You were proven wrong when you suggested to readers that the US is a benevolent nation, not capable of putting their own people in harms way by planning a false flag conspiracy.
You were proven wrong as to how much the administration knew, and what they did about the threats.
Even Condi Rice said "while we cannot foresee attacks domestically, we cannot rule them out."
But your stance is that they are somehow justified for doing so?

Realistically, all you have done is parrot the same old BS with childish excuses and microscopic details that ignore the overall bigger picture to a vast conspiracy, and theory that has been shown by many credible people from all walks of life and occupation to have HUGE holes in it.

You have also exposed yourself as a true anti American that would rather go on living in a fantasy that is detrimental to the over all well being of the nation, the constitution, and its security.

As if all that weren't enough, you have the nerve to ridicule posters on this forum for retaliating when they are personally attacked by filthy minded members, all the while ignoring the filth they said that started the exchange.
It puts you in the same class as them, (as in no class at all) and shows you would rather sell your self respect (what little you may have) by aligning yourself with these types.

Furthermore, you have done nothing to question the 9-11 version of events as told by the government and its agencies, despite the evidence of inconsistencies, obfuscations, stonewalling, lies and corruption, and despite you even admitting that the US government has indeed lied in the past, and has been involved in false flag conspiracies, that have been known FACTS for years now, you carry on as though it is no big deal.
You are more loyal to an office, or a holder of office then you are to the country and what its core values are supposed to be.

You have to actually believe in doctored, and tortured evidence
and a NIST theory of destruction that has been shown to be anything but scientific, and solid!
You have had to backtrack so many times in this one thread alone it's pathetic, from your
"WHAT INNOCENT PEOPLE?"
to this-
"This document demonstrates that the U.S. is willing to make things appear a certain way to justify an attack. It does not demonstrate the U.S. willingness to kill thousands of Americans....
both regarding the NWDs document plan.
You were proved absolutely WRONG in making those statements.
You were even ignorant as to what a false flag attack is designed to achieve! When your ignorance was exposed, you post this pathetic crybaby excuse! :lol:

"Second, You said nothing about ensuing wars, or blaming innocent people..."

You are a truly pathetic, sorry excuse for an American and what the nation is supposed to be an example of, and you shame yourself with every official conspiracy theory apologetic response, that can not solidly stand when exposed to the light of day.

Dissent is the ultimate expression of patriotism.

Wrong again, the only thing you have done is run a pathetic damage control campaign that no matter how you spin, fails at putting all the doubts about the honesty of the official version of 9-11 to rest.
Your so-called rebuttals, were then thoroughly destroyed, with FACTS, and real world critical thinking using common logic that most everyone, especially a jury would use.
You have resort to excuses for the Bush administration akin to the juvenile "dog ate my homework", "Oh.. I didn't know", "who could have ever imagined". These types of excuses is the best you and the leaders of the free world can come up with? :lol::lol:

You have had to resort to ignoring what most reasonable people around the world that know about 9-11, consider vast evidence that produce a reasonable doubt, that the events as told, and the excuses they tried to sell, are pure BS.
You ignore the fact that the official version of events of 9-11 are a mere theory that can not and has not been proven, nor stand up to scrutiny, especially the scientific aspect of the destruction.

You were proven wrong when you suggested to readers that the US is a benevolent nation, not capable of putting their own people in harms way by planning a false flag conspiracy.
You were proven wrong as to how much the administration knew, and what they did about the threats.
Even Condi Rice said "while we cannot foresee attacks domestically, we cannot rule them out."

Realistically, all you have done is parrot the same old BS with childish excuses and microscopic details that ignore the overall bigger picture to a vast conspiracy, and theory that has been shown by many credible people from all walks of life and occupation to have HUGE holes in it.

You have also exposed yourself as a true anti American that would rather go on living in a fantasy that is detrimental to the over all well being of the nation, the constitution, and its security.

As if all that weren't enough, you have the nerve to ridicule posters on this forum for retaliating when they are personally attacked by filthy minded members, all the while ignoring the filth they said that started the exchange.
It puts you in the same class as them, (as in no class at all) and shows you would rather sell your self respect (what little you may have) by aligning yourself with these types.

Furthermore, you have done nothing to question the 9-11 version of events as told by the government and its agencies, despite the evidence of inconsistencies, obfuscations, stonewalling, lies and corruption, and despite you even admitting that the US government has indeed lied in the past, and has been involved in false flag conspiracies, that have been known FACTS for years now, you carry on as though it is no big deal.
You are more loyal to an office, or a holder of office then you are to the country and what its core values are supposed to be.

and a NIST theory of destruction that has been shown to be anything but scientific, and solid!
You have had to backtrack so many times in this one thread alone it's pathetic, from your
"WHAT INNOCENT PEOPLE?"
to this-
"This document demonstrates that the U.S. is willing to make things appear a certain way to justify an attack. It does not demonstrate the U.S. willingness to kill thousands of Americans....
You were even ignorant as to what a false flag attack is designed to achieve! When your ignorance was exposed, you post this pathetic crybaby excuse! :lol:

You are a truly pathetic, sorry excuse for an American and what the nation is supposed to be an example of, and you shame yourself with every official conspiracy theory apologetic response, that can not solidly stand when exposed to the light of day.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Your so-called rebuttals, were then thoroughly destroyed (HOW SO?), with FACTS (WHAT FACTS?), and real world critical thinking using common logic that most everyone, especially a jury would use. (DELUSIONAL)You ignore this and resort to childish excuses, that you call rebuttals!
(WHAT YOU POSTED DID NOT PROVE THAT THE BUSH ADMINSITRATION KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN...PERIOD)You have had to resort to ignoring what most reasonable people around the world that know about 9-11, consider vast evidence that produce a reasonable doubt, that the events as told, and the excuses they tried to sell, are pure BS.WHICH IS WHY I SAID EARLIER THAT I'M SURE THE OFFICIAL STORY ISN'T THE WHOLE TRUTH....BUT YOU IGNORED THAT AS WELL

You were proven wrong when you suggested to readers that the US is a benevolent nation, not capable of putting their own people in harms way by planning a false flag conspiracy.ONCE AGAIN A PLAY ON WORDS FROM YOU....OF COURSE THEIR CAPABLE YOU CRACK-LICKER...CAPABLE DOES NOT MEAN WILLING OR GUILTY...EVERYONE IS CAPABLE OF SOMETHING, IT DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE GUILTY OF COMMITTING WHAT THEY ARE CAPABLE OF. UNTIL YOU LEARN THE DIFFERENCE, YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT. EVERYONE OF US KNOWS THE GOVERNMENT IS CAPABLE OF DOING SO, WHAT YOU HAVE POSTED HAS NOT PROVEN THEIR GUILT; LIHOP OR MIHOP.
You were proven wrong as to how much the administration knew, and what they did about the threats. ONCE AGAIN, HOW SO?
Even Condi Rice said "while we cannot foresee attacks domestically, we cannot rule them out." OH THIS IS GREAT...ONCE AGAIN A TRUTHER'S ATTEMPT TO TAKE SOMETHING OUT OF CONTEXT...CONDI SAID THIS IN DIRECT REFERENEC TO AN FBI REPORT THAT SAID THOSE EXACT WORDS.....I'LL POST A LINK AT THE BOTTOM FOR YOU DIP-SHIT...YOU CAN ALSO FIND THE SAME INFORMATION IN A NY TIMES ARTICLE, AMONG OTHERS... PURELY PATHETIC

Realistically, all you have done is parrot the same old BS with childish excuses and microscopic details that ignore the overall bigger picture to a vast conspiracy, and theory that has been shown by many credible people from all walks of life and occupation to have HUGE holes in it.(BULL SHIT, YOU USE MICROSCOPIC DETAILS UNTIL THEY'RE TURNED AROUND ON YOU. THEN YOU DISCREDIT THEM...)
You have also exposed yourself as a true anti American that would rather go on living in a fantasy that is detrimental to the over all well being of the nation, the constitution, and its security.(WHATEVER)

As if all that weren't enough, you have the nerve to ridicule posters on this forum for retaliating when they are personally attacked by filthy minded members, all the while ignoring the filth they said that started the exchange.(I WASN'T RIDICULING YOU...IF THE SHOE FITS, WEAR IT. YOU ACCUSED SOMEONE OF DEBATING VIA PERSONAL ATTACKS AND WERE SOMEHOW UNCREDIBLE NOW....I SIMPLY POINTED OUT THAT YOU HAVE DONE THE VERY SAME THING..)It puts you in the same class as them, (as in no class at all) and shows you would rather sell your self respect (what little you may have) by aligning yourself with these types. (I'M JUST HAVING TO BRING MYSELF DOWN TO YOUR LEVEL TO DEBATE YOU BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THE WHOLE PROOF=EVIDENCE THING GOES.)
You are more loyal to an office, or a holder of office then you are to the country and what its core values are supposed to be. (ALL OF THE ACCUSATIONS IN THE FIRST SENTENCE HAVE NOT BEEN PROVEN BY YOU. IF YOU WOULD POST ANY REAL EVIDENCE THAT CAN'T BE DISCARDED THEN I MIGHT BE INCLINED TO BELIEVE YOU. THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE FAILING TO UNDERSTAND. I'VE LOOKED AT ALMOST EVERY PIECE OF EVIDENCE YOU'VE POSTED WITH OPEN EYES AND AN OPEN BRAIN. AFTER READING THEM, I RESEARCH THE THEORY ON MY OWN....IF I CAN FIND SOMETHING THAT DISCREDITS THE THEORY, I POST IT....IF I CAN FIND NONE THEN YOU MAY HAVE SOMETHING...SO FAR THOUGH, YOU HAVEN'T POSTED PROOF OF ANYTHING...)
"WHAT INNOCENT PEOPLE?"
to this-
both regarding the NWDs document plan. (ONCE AGAIN THIS DEMONSTRATES AN INABILITY, ON YOUR PART, TO COMPREHEND WHAT YOU READ. I NEVER SAID THAT THE GOVERNMENT WAS NOT WILLING TO MAKE THINGS APPEAR A CERTAIN WAY TO JUSTIFY AN ATTACK. BUT THE KEY WORD IN YOUR SENTENCE IS "APPEAR." YOU POSTED THE NWD IN ORDER TO "PROVE" THAT THE U.S. WAS WILLING TO KILL OVER 3,000 INNOCENT CIVILIANS IN A FALSE FLAG ATTACK OR OPERATION. THE NORTHWOODS DOCUMENT DOESN'T EVEN HINT AT THE POSSIBLITY OF EVEN KILLING ONE CIVILIAN IN A FALSE-FLAG OPERATION. NOT ONLY DOES IN NOT HINT THIS, IT GOES THROUGH GREAT DETAIL AND AND PLANNING TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF MILITARY AND GOVERNMENT PERSONELL. LET'S NOT ALSO FORGET TO MENTION THAT THE GOVERNMENT REJECTED THE PLAN................)You were proved absolutely WRONG in making those statements. (ONCE AGAIN---HOW SO?)
You were even ignorant as to what a false flag attack is designed to achieve! When your ignorance was exposed, you post this pathetic crybaby excuse! :lol: (HOW SO?)

National Security Advisor Rice on Pre-9/11 Terrorism Info Chronology
"On July 2nd, as a result of some of that work, the FBI released a message saying that there are threats to be worried about overseas, but we cannot -- while we cannot foresee attacks domestically, we cannot rule them out. This is an inlet, and again, an inlet goes out to law enforcement from the FBI. "

KEEP SPEWING YOUR NONSENSE...THE GUYS AT WORK LOVE THIS SHIT....

My original statement to you was this-

Try this one on for size then. According to the government that you are so convinced is telling you the truth, and that in your opinion would never ever harm its own people-they thought this would work-
Operation Northwoods: Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba, 3/13/62
with remote guidance..back in the '60s no less.
But they would never hurt their own peoples huh?
Wise up dude, you really should know better.

Can you read and understand the highlighted parts dipshit?
The NWDs document is proof of BOTH of these statements!
Where in this original exchange does it say anything that the posting of the NWDs document is purported to prove anything other then what is highlighted??
I showed you proof of what I said, that the gov can't be trusted and that they don't give a shit about you or it's people when it comes to this type of a conspiracy.
You lose asshole, especially when you are shown the parts of the document that have no regard for innocent lives and is designed to provoke the response it IS INTENDED TO PROVOKE, you know what a FLASE FLAG ATTACK IS ACTUALLY DESIGNED TO DO. :cuckoo:

I can not believe you are really as dense as you portray yourself to be, but I am more inclined to believe that you know my statement and backing of it is correct and you just refuse to admit it.

I think that an impeccably qualified, fully funded, independent, and exhaustive inquiry with the power to subpoena any and all witnesses in connection with the events of 9-11 is not only merited, but essential. Such an inquiry is necessary to address the growing mountain of evidence which suggests that we are no longer a free society. Evidence traitors and shills like you always ignore, unless it's a signed confession, but you readily believe a fake video and tortured evidence?
The FBI doesn't even have enough evidence to accuse OBL of the 9-11 attacks!
I think that this is our right, it is our duty, as a free people to demand such an inquiry of our government.
I think our unwillingness to spend time, money, or even the lives of our precious sons and daughters are not viable excuses for refusal to establish such an inquiry. Furthermore, the only potential motive which remains for any power, party, or authority to refuse the people the truth which is rightfully theirs to know is complicity before or after the fact and to cover it up.
Now why is it you know all these facts to be true but you still are against the American people and their search for truth and justice?

Try this one on for size then. According to the government that you are so convinced is telling you the truth, and that in your opinion would never ever harm its own people-they thought this would work-
Operation Northwoods: Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba, 3/13/62

Where in this original exchange does it say anything that the posting of the NWDs document is purported to prove anything other then what is highlighted??
I showed you proof of what I said, that the gov can't be trusted and that they don't give a shit about you or it's people when it comes to this type of a conspiracy.
You lose asshole, especially when you are shown the parts of the document that have no regard for innocent lives and is designed to provoke the response it IS INTENDED TO PROVOKE, you know what a FLASE FLAG ATTACK IS ACTUALLY DESIGNED TO DO. :cuckoo:

I can not believe you are really as dense as you portray yourself to be, but I am more inclined to believe that you know my statement and backing of it is correct and you just refuse to admit it.

I think that an impeccably qualified, fully funded, independent, and exhaustive inquiry with the power to subpoena any and all witnesses in connection with the events of 9-11 is not only merited, but essential. Such an inquiry is necessary to address the growing mountain of evidence which suggests that we are no longer a free society. Evidence traitors and shills like you always ignore, unless it's a signed confession, but you readily believe a fake video and tortured evidence?
I think that this is our right, it is our duty, as a free people to demand such an inquiry of our government.
I think our unwillingness to spend time, money, or even the lives of our precious sons and daughters are not viable excuses for refusal to establish such an inquiry. Furthermore, the only potential motive which remains for any power, party, or authority to refuse the people the truth which is rightfully theirs to know is complicity before or after the fact and to cover it up.
Now why is it you know all these facts to be true but you still are against the American people and their search for truth and justice?

Once again the king of dishonesty takes a statement NEVER MADE BY BRIANH and pretends that this is the debate. :lol: What a fucking loser!

"WHAT INNOCENT PEOPLE?"
to this-

Please shut the fuck up; you've convinced absolutely no one of anything except that you're a fucking lunatic you un-American piece of shit.

Once again the king of dishonesty takes a statement NEVER MADE BY BRIANH and pretends that this is the debate. :lol: What a fucking loser!

It just amazes me what kind of bull shit Mr. Jones can make up.

He/she starts by posting bogus "evidence." Then when he/she gets prove wrong, he/she starts putting words in my posts that I never said. Then when he/she's called out on it, he/she deflects the argument into something else that it didn't start out to be. Then he/she makes upsurd accusations that I somehow don't know (or didn't know) what a false-flag incident was or its intent. When he/she is completely wrong, he/she changest the vocabulary in his/her argument and starts saying that because the government is "capable" of it, therefore they did it.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

It is clear that Mr. Jones lacks a basic capability to debate rationally.... I'm glad I'm not the only one that sees this. I only say that because I know, for a fact, that if Eots had thought this debate was worth his while, and if he thought that Mr. Jones was correct in his/her "debate," he would have posted more on the issue. Even Eots knows Mr. Jones is full of shit when it comes to this issue.

It literally never stops; does it.

It just amazes me what kind of bull shit Mr. Jones can make up.

He/she starts by posting bogus "evidence." Then when he/she gets prove wrong, he/she starts putting words in my posts that I never said. Then when he/she's called out on it, he/she deflects the argument into something else that it didn't start out to be. Then he/she makes upsurd accusations that I somehow don't know (or didn't know) what a false-flag incident was or its intent. When he/she is completely wrong, he/she changest the vocabulary in his/her argument and starts saying that because the government is "capable" of it, therefore they did it.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

It is clear that Mr. Jones lacks a basic capability to debate rationally.... I'm glad I'm not the only one that sees this. I only say that because I know, for a fact, that if Eots had thought this debate was worth his while, and if he thought that Mr. Jones was correct in his/her "debate," he would have posted more on the issue. Even Eots knows Mr. Jones is full of shit when it comes to this issue.

It literally never stops does it?

1550.gif
~BH

What..........The twoofer loons still haven't produced any evidence of a conspiracy?

Yeah, that's what I thought........I'll come back another time and see if anything has changed.

What..........The twoofer loons still haven't produced any evidence of a conspiracy?

Yeah, that's what I thought........I'll come back another time and see if anything has changed.

Even if it did change, you still would be another example of the depth of the ranks of yes men, don't ever ask any questions, robots in America. Which to be honest with you bro, that suprises me about you. I always had the impression that you read between the lies in regards to this 24/7 brainwashing machine. You don't have to believe in every nutcase theory, I don't. At the same time though bro, why not keep an open mind WJ? :doubt: ~BH

Even if it did change, you still would be another example of the depth of the ranks of yes men, don't ever ask any questions, robots in America. Which to be honest with you bro, that suprises me about you. I always had the impression that you read between the lies in regards to this 24/7 brainwashing machine. You don't have to believe in every nutcase theory, I don't. At the same time though bro, why not keep an open mind WJ? :doubt: ~BH
I keep my mind open to the obvious, while completely dismissing the idiots.

It's obvious there was no conspiracy, other than the conspiracy by all those dirtbags in Al qaeda......Anybody who thinks otherwise is a fucking moonbat.

And now we have another conspiracy perpetrated by a bunch of paranoid moonbats about
Bin laden's death.....Many of whom dress in BDU's, run around the forest playing ARMY, and are still waiting for the Y2K invasion of government forces.

It's fuckin' comical.

Forum List

Back